Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-10-2009, 6:52 AM Reply   

quote:

By Patrick (pf728) on Sunday, August 09, 2009 - 10:27 pm:

Hey everyone. Watch out for the sunken X2 at utah lake.

WTF.... Anyone know what happened?

Josh....I am carrying my phone more every day.... I even know how to text now....
Nice pics from yesterday....looks like a nice day on the lake.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       08-10-2009, 9:06 AM Reply   
I'm with E.J. WTF, it was a pretty good day out on the lakes.

Mr. Rodgers ~~ Great to meet ya in person, we'll have to get out again and get the TS Front nailed down. Did you go out again with your work people?

Jason & Shima ~~ How was FG? I know you got pics of that flat water you guys seem to always find. Hope the weather held for some great sessions and good times!

So we got out yesterday with a bunch of people and 2 boats. Jared made it out with his 07 MB and David brought his 02 SANTE. First off the MB is 23' and feels like a limo on the water. I love the fact that the ballast is built in the boat and there is crazy room for everything! We had to put 300 extra in the bow and I bet it could have used a little more. The wake is big but not 100% dialed in yet. David brought a buddie to shoot the chase boat and I bet we will have a ton of photos to post up.
David and his wife has a duel for trying to take home the hardest wreck of the day. She came in with a huge TS edge catch that left WELTS on her arms... David's last set came in with a W2W nose digger that threw his body into a cart wheel on top of the water. Although David is a little sore I give it to the wife with the WELTS and still took another set after her digger!
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       08-10-2009, 9:58 AM Reply   
Hey Patrick, glad to hear it wasn't your boat!

Josh, FG was fun. Windy on Friday night when we got there. Saturday was cold & overcasted but Jason and I got some good water that morning on the Wyoming side and on the UT side in the afternoon. We headed in early because it looked like it was going to rain but nothing dropped on us. Sunday was sunny and clear but a little cool. Some pretty good water but we packed up early to head home.

The blue dart competition made the trip!!! With Bog taking the honors, but Jason gets an honorable mention for quantity..

I didn't take many pics but I know Kristin was snapping away so hopefully she got some good ones and Jason will post some.

Also, congrats to Riley (Jim's nephew) for landing his first HS backroll.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       08-10-2009, 7:35 PM Reply   
Shima ~~ I'm glad the weather held for you guys to kick it all weekend. The weather kind of mellowed out and thank goodness it did. I think we all are looking forward to the pictures!

I got the rest of the ok pics posted up at http://dftrdownfortheride.ning.com/photo/albums/2208235:Album:6917 , I got a couple of surfing ones that I really liked... Check em out!
Old     (davee22ve)      Join Date: Nov 2007       08-13-2009, 7:49 PM Reply   
Josh it was good to meet you as well. I got my tower fixed for now so far it is holding. I took the guys from work out on tuesday and was trying some three's landed two without the rope the last one pulled me over.

If anyone is up for this weekend let me know I have the itch to get out as much as possible.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       08-14-2009, 9:10 AM Reply   
Mr. Rogers ~~ I'm pretty booked this weekend but I might be able to work something out for Sunday. Still looking to get jared's MB out and Dial it in. I will keep ya posted...
Old     (duramat)      Join Date: Feb 2008       08-15-2009, 5:04 PM Reply   
I'M BACK IN TOWN, LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

Its going to be crazy this hitch home,,the wife could have (I say in a week) this kid, Got to finnish the boys room downstairs and get out on the water in somewhere in between all of this!

Ryan,, hows your schedule??

Dave H, Im trying to rig up some surfin on Tuesday for ya is that doable?? Buddy's sacked out Avy is throwing out a killer surfwave for Utah Lake.

Levi, Where are ya???

Josh, I need them DFTR Stickers!! Lets get out!
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       08-15-2009, 8:20 PM Reply   
Hey Matt, welcome back! I'm surprised your wife is letting you even think about going to the lake with her so close to delivery!!!!

My schedule is packed but would like to get out on Thurs if possible. Let me know.

BTW, had to give Levi a jump start the other night. He was dead in the water as far from the dock as can be with a boat load of people.
Old     (duramat)      Join Date: Feb 2008       08-15-2009, 9:29 PM Reply   
Sweet Ryan Im hoping we can pull that off.

That had to suck!! I cant remember for sure but doesnt Levi have 2 batts? I always run on the one and keep the other for "in case"
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       08-15-2009, 9:40 PM Reply   
He had a jump pack but it didn't work. Don't know about 2 batteries, but would assume so with the size of his boat. At least it started with a just a jump. It would have really sucked if we would have had to tow them in.
Old    dhorton            08-16-2009, 4:21 PM Reply   
Hey Matt thanks for the invite, I cant make this Thursday as I will be out of town on vacation. The following week is wide open for me, how long are you in town this time before heading back to AK I would love to surf a sacked out avy sometime. Have you looked into the price of a new Inland? After we went out the last time I looked at the prices! Damn! Though the new swallow tail quad looks like it would be right up my alley!
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       08-17-2009, 12:15 PM Reply   
Matt ~~ I have the stickers just sitting there ready to go. I now only have white but if your down for support I will hook ya up. How long are you in town for?
Old     (duramat)      Join Date: Feb 2008       08-26-2009, 9:04 AM Reply   
Josh, I leave tonight and will be back in 2 weeks.

Shima, had a blast with ya last night! I alwasys enjoy watching ya throw it down. The water was perfect last night. I think I need a new prop for all the ballast now, that was painful! Pretty sad it took a mile to get ya up to speed, that wake had better of been worth it! LOL
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       08-26-2009, 12:00 PM Reply   
Hey Matt, Thanks again for having me out with you all! It was fun and we'll do it up again when you get back to town.

Have a safe trip and again, congrats on the birth of Oliver!
Old     (rideut)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-26-2009, 8:23 PM Reply   
Good to see im not the only one Ryan over weighs. Im betting you had at least 2500lbs of balast and it still wasn't enough. Ryan they should just design a led hulled boat just for you. Ohh wait they do its called a supper tanker. Ha
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       08-26-2009, 10:08 PM Reply   
Hey now Mike, even Matt was digging the big wake. Don't be afraid of the big wake, it's only water!
Old     (rideut)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-27-2009, 7:21 AM Reply   
Ryan, Its not the big wake i'm afraid of its the engine replacement.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       08-27-2009, 7:50 AM Reply   
Mike ~~ How is the new pad, you ready to punch somebody in that morning traffic?
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       08-27-2009, 8:56 AM Reply   
Engines are strong, that's what they're made for.
Old     (knuckledragger)      Join Date: Jul 2009       08-31-2009, 8:49 AM Reply   
Hey guys, Matt has convinced me to throw out my name on here. I'm trying to get some hours put on my 2009 Centurion Falcon V before it turns cold or my new baby boy gets here (could be this week!). So I'm pretty much up for heading out any night this week. Anyone up for a ride tonight?

By the way...I was on that boat with Matt and Ryan and the wake was wicked!! I won't be able to load my boat down that much until I hit the 20 hour mark (4 more hours). Matt, I have a Acme 1579 being shipped to me to try out. We'll have put it on yours and load it up and see how much it would help.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       08-31-2009, 9:37 AM Reply   
Knuckle ~~ So are you from the North with Matt & Shima? Do you ever ride towards the SLC area lakes?
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       08-31-2009, 10:11 AM Reply   
Hey Cody, nice to see you on here. I won't be able to ride tonight but maybe Thurs. I'll let you know. Please PM me your cell#.

BTW, the prop will help but it's more important on where you place the weight in the boat. Matt's boat was having issues getting on plane because it's was to stern heavy. With 750's in the back, the center tank filled, 4+ people, you'll need at least a 1000 lb in the bow. On my supra, I run 600's in the back, an 800 in the center walk way and then an additional 600 in the bow. It's really important to weight the bow, because it makes the wake firmer and helps the boat get on plane easier. Just remember that.
Old     (knuckledragger)      Join Date: Jul 2009       08-31-2009, 10:22 AM Reply   
Oh yeah, failed to mention that detail. :-) I'm in Farmington and pretty much willing to go anywhere from Utah Lake northward. I typically either go to Willard or Rockport to avoid crowds on weekends but anywhere is usually good during the week. So yeah, no problem going to Echo, Rockport, Jordanelle, etc. (Other than the 1/2 ton struggling up Parley's)
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       08-31-2009, 10:22 AM Reply   
Hey Cody, nice to see you on here. I won't be able to ride tonight but maybe Thurs. I'll let you know. Please PM me your cell#.

BTW, the prop will help but it's more important on where you place the weight in the boat. Matt's boat was having issues getting on plane because it's was to stern heavy. With 750's in the back, the center tank filled, 4+ people, you'll need at least a 1000 lb in the bow. On my supra, I run 600's in the back, an 800 in the center walk way and then an additional 600 in the bow. It's really important to weight the bow, because it makes the wake firmer and helps the boat get on plane easier. Just remember that.
Old     (elduke)      Join Date: May 2002       09-04-2009, 6:50 PM Reply   
EJ,

Good to see you supporting your Aggies at the game. Do you remember seeing me? I think the beer gods were winning the battle last night.

Your Aggies are getting better. But I will say it is nice to see football again.

Later

Darin
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-05-2009, 8:43 AM Reply   
....The Beer Gods had nothing on me.....

My friend Nate on the other hand..... I ended up having to take him out at Halftime and listen to the rest of the game in the tailgate lot.....

It was nice to say hello Darin....

Yes, the Aggies looked like they are willing to compete this year. Good think, I said I would not trim the goatee until then win....
Old     (zeda)      Join Date: Nov 2004       09-08-2009, 7:36 PM Reply   
We will just have to refer to E.J. as Mr. Foo Man Choo.
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       09-14-2009, 9:46 PM Reply   
Hey Jason, any pics from Powell?? Don't hold out on us
Old     (zeda)      Join Date: Nov 2004       09-16-2009, 7:18 PM Reply   
If I can get a second.
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       09-16-2009, 9:26 PM Reply   
Dude, your life isn't THAT busy! hahaha
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       09-17-2009, 8:48 AM Reply   
He don't need to post a pic, just look at his profile pic...
Old     (zeda)      Join Date: Nov 2004       09-17-2009, 8:50 PM Reply   
Here you go jonzers,,,,I hope this works.

http://gallery.me.com/jbleyl#100016
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       09-18-2009, 8:34 AM Reply   
Jason ~~ Nice pics, always enjoy you powell photo's. So how are you liking that CO board?
Old    dhorton            09-18-2009, 9:53 AM Reply   
Nice pics Jason, I need to get back down to Powell sometime soon.

If anyone needs a lightly used 08 marius platty I'm trying to get rid of one and would rather sell it locally than throw it up on eBay.
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=7947437&cat=&lpid=
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       09-19-2009, 2:05 PM Reply   
Nice pics Jason! Looks like a good time was had.

David, good luck on the sell of the board!
Old     (duramat)      Join Date: Feb 2008       09-22-2009, 12:24 PM Reply   
Just left glass at Willard! Ryan get on it!! Air temp 45 this morn and water temp mid 50's, but finished the afternoon at high 60's. GET IT WHILE IT LASTS!! Pics coming soon

Back to the Arctic on Wednesday This season came and went way to soon!
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       09-22-2009, 12:35 PM Reply   
Thanks for the update Matt, won't be able to ride until at least Thursday.

Have a safe trip back up and we'll meet up next season.
Old     (bigblue_wake)      Join Date: Sep 2009       10-02-2009, 8:33 PM Reply   
is any one going out tomorrow oct 3rd if so i would love to hit it up!
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       10-03-2009, 2:22 PM Reply   
Hey Darin, welcome to the thread. It's suppose to rain starting tonight so I won't be heading out. I'll let you know if I head out mid week, this coming week. I'll be winterizing my boat & storing it by next Sat.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       10-03-2009, 5:23 PM Reply   
Darin ~~ Also welcome to the thread, did you get out today for a set? PM me your phone number and I will hit you up when we ride. During the latter part of the year we ride UT Lake quite a bit.
Old     (zeda)      Join Date: Nov 2004       10-04-2009, 7:01 PM Reply   
This weather sucks. I'm heading to Arizona weekend after next for some wake and them I'm driving my new car home.
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       10-04-2009, 8:32 PM Reply   
Jason, what are you getting?

And for the record, I agree that the weather sucks!
Old     (duramat)      Join Date: Feb 2008       10-05-2009, 10:09 AM Reply   
I come home (Thursday) for one week before going back up starting my new schedule up here. Someone please tell me it will warm up for at least one more outing!
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       10-05-2009, 2:43 PM Reply   
Jason ~~ Take me with you, I fit in a suit case!

Matt ~~ We don't stop till the lakes freeze...
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       10-05-2009, 3:30 PM Reply   
Matt, it's suppose to stay cool through this weekend but back up into the low 60's early next week.
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       10-07-2009, 7:11 AM Reply   
BTW Matt, what time on Thursday do you arrive?
Old     (duramat)      Join Date: Feb 2008       10-08-2009, 10:25 AM Reply   
I fly off the slope here in a few hours, Im counting down! I fly into SLC tomorrow morning and in the front door around 10am. I have got to get out at least one more time or two for my sanity. It will be a short stay though, one week and then back up here for my two.

On the plus side, I did buy that IS Blue Lake! LOVE IT!! (Dave was a bad influence on me LOL )
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       10-08-2009, 7:17 PM Reply   
Haha, well it was money well spent because you were shredding the hell out of that thing.

I guess we're going to have to meet up next summer, finished all the winterizing today and I have to work Fri & Sat, then travel starts on Sunday.

Have a great winter and keep those mobile pics coming. That weasel was sweet!
Old     (zeda)      Join Date: Nov 2004       10-08-2009, 8:09 PM Reply   
Ryan~~~heading to Scottsdale Arizona on Wednesday night with Aidan (my B-day present to the little man). Picking my car (brand spanking new 2009 Audi A4 Avant) on Thursday morning. We will be boarding Thursday, Friday, and Saturday all day. Drive home on Sunday.

I'm starting to think my life sucks...travel to AZ to wakeboard for three days and buy a killer new car. Life is rough.
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       10-08-2009, 8:45 PM Reply   
I was thinking the exact same thing Jason!

You suck!!!!

Congrats on the new ride, post up pics when you get back.
Old     (bigblue_wake)      Join Date: Sep 2009       10-09-2009, 7:15 PM Reply   
hay is any one going out tomorrow ?
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       10-10-2009, 10:16 AM Reply   
Darin ~~ Were planning on heading out to Willard tomorrow, I know right now we have 3 adults and 3 kids going on David's 210. I will hit you up next time since David was the one to set up this little adventure. We will be riding UT Lake a lot when the weather decides to get cold. We rode till Dec 7th last year and keeping out fingers crossed we can beat that date this year.

Jason ~~ Have a safe trip to AZ, I got a ton of clients there and they say they would love to share some of the 80's and 90's temps there still getting. The car your going to get is sick, I think this is the car that brought me to liking the hatch back again.
Upload

Shima ~~ Thursday was a sad, sad day for me to. Let us know when you back in town and maybe we can get out with David and stretch your riding muscle's.
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       10-10-2009, 11:47 AM Reply   
Will do Josh, I'll be back for 3 days, Oct 27-29, then I'm gone again for another 2.5 weeks.

Have a great time tomorrow at Willard!
Old     (bigblue_wake)      Join Date: Sep 2009       10-10-2009, 8:57 PM Reply   
josh thanks for the reply and thats cool about tomorrow let me know when you are in need of a rider.
thanks darin
Old    dhorton            10-13-2009, 9:49 PM Reply   
Good times on the water Sunday Josh and Paul. Air temp 48 when we got to Willard, water temp 52. My 8 year old daughter was the only one to brave the temps in a shorty, the rest of us pussed out and wore drysuits. I printed off a "Polar Bear Award" certificate that C-Dog now proudly displays on the wall above her desk. I still cant believe I of all people forgot the camera.
Lets do it again this weekend for sure.

(Message edited by dhorton on October 13, 2009)
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       10-14-2009, 3:55 PM Reply   
I'm down for sure for Sat and if the sun is going to shine let's try a little earlier. I don't have anybody lined up for the 3rd yet, you want me to ask around or you have it covered again? I might just remember to bring a camera to.

C-Dog is a champ even though it looked like she wanted to cry when she first hit the water! She killed it and I bet she would do it again. C-Dog has just been upgraded to C-Bear!
Old     (duramat)      Join Date: Feb 2008       10-17-2009, 6:19 PM Reply   
So I just checked KSL and you guys had a high of 72 and expecting a high of 75 Tomorrow!!! Somebody had post some pics to help me get through my current cold spell. This sucks
Old    dhorton            10-18-2009, 9:25 AM Reply   
UT Lake yesterday.
Upload
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       10-18-2009, 9:57 AM Reply   
Well Matt if that don't hold you over I don't know what will. What a great fall day on the water, I bet there's many more to come...
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       10-27-2009, 11:09 AM Reply   
So Myself, David & Dewey got a chance to get out and officially start the 2009 winter crew. We headed to UT Lake but it was blown out before we could even launch. So we made a choice to head up the mountain to DC and it was a great choice. We started the day rolling up to 37 deg but finished out with low 50's. Here is the rope before the first run that was so cold that it wouldn't bend when held up. David posted up a ton more pics at www.dftrdownfortheride.ning.com if your interested is seeing all the pic.
Upload
Upload
Old     (777cbr)      Join Date: Oct 2009       10-28-2009, 5:39 AM Reply   
Looks pretty nice. It will be interesting how fast the winter comes in. I am glad you guys could get some good picture after I got fired.
Old    dhorton            10-30-2009, 8:56 AM Reply   
LOL Paul, I think I had almost as many blurry shots from Josh and Dewey Sunday as that day with you. I guess it's time to put them on probation. Did you pick up the drysuit you were looking at?

Sunday looks like it might be another good day to get out and ride! Lets do this thing!
Old     (777cbr)      Join Date: Oct 2009       10-30-2009, 11:00 PM Reply   
I'm in, Though I wasn't able to work things out with the guy selling the suit, so I am still looking.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       10-31-2009, 9:19 AM Reply   
Holy crap what a great day outside! Woke up to bright sun shine through the window and started doing yard work and then on to more painting the house.

David ~~ Don't sugar coat it for Paul, . I'm DFTR for Sunday!
Old     (davidbouvier)      Join Date: Aug 2002       11-18-2009, 7:51 PM Reply   
looks like i'm done wakeboarding. I head into surgery, again, on Dec. 28, for my right shoulder. This time I have two tears in my rotator cuff tendons, and a tear in my biceps tendon. I'm sure getting sick of this.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       11-19-2009, 7:34 AM Reply   
Dave ~~ Sucks to hear but hope you can get it fixed since you have been dealing with it all year. I get to see the Ortho on Tue to look inside my knee and see how bad I hurt it 2 weeks ago. It felt like it was going to fall apart to the left of the knee cap this morning. We have plenty of boarding left and I get to be the full time driver, photo, or flag boy for the rest of the season! We should have some fresh pics up on www.dftrdownfortheride.ning.com real soon.
Old     (zeda)      Join Date: Nov 2004       11-22-2009, 6:37 PM Reply   
Man...we are just a bunch of old geezers falling apart.

Dave...good luck with the surgery.

Josh....hope the knee is nothing serious. What doc are you going to see?
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-23-2009, 2:08 PM Reply   
Dave and Josh, sorry to hear of the injuries.... Here is hoping for a quicker than average recovery for both of you.

As far as me.... Can't get hurt if you just eat, drink, smoke, golf and try to get fatter in Kauai....
Upload
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       11-23-2009, 2:16 PM Reply   
Jason ~~ I see Dr. Winterton tomorrow to find out how bad it is...

E.J. ~~ Thanks! Now let's just be good friends and I will take up your sports! We can be BFF's .
Old     (777cbr)      Join Date: Oct 2009       11-29-2009, 5:40 PM Reply   
Josh,

Have you found out anything yet about the knee? Hopefully, the weather holds out and your knee is ok.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       11-29-2009, 5:52 PM Reply   
Paul ~~ Went to the doc and everything seems to check out ok, just pushed it a little more than it liked. We went out today and I got 2 pretty good sets on the knee and probably went a little bigger than I should of. All in all it was a super day on the lake with sunshine and Epic water, David should have some pics up sometime in the next week.
Old    dhorton            11-29-2009, 7:39 PM Reply   
There you go, now you get to wait a week for the rest.
Upload
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       11-29-2009, 9:04 PM Reply   
Damn I can't wait for a week to go by!
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       11-29-2009, 9:39 PM Reply   
So Jealous!
Old    dhorton            11-30-2009, 8:38 AM Reply   
there you go Josh, pics are up
http://dftrdownfortheride.ning.com/photo/albums/deer-creek-112909
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       11-30-2009, 8:44 AM Reply   
Holy crap... Them there are some kick ass pics!
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       12-01-2009, 7:25 PM Reply   
Nice pics guys!

What was the water temp like? Any other boats out there?
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       12-01-2009, 8:20 PM Reply   
The water temps were perfect with the sunshine, we were lookin at mid 40's for the water but felt warmer with the sun beating down on ya. There were a few boats out but all fishing and looking at us like we were nuts. Sunday has to have been the most Epic fall riding in UT ever! Flat water, 210 SANTE, and great people to ride with... Nothing better!
Old    dhorton            12-02-2009, 9:35 AM Reply   
Oh yeah it indeed was a good day. To start things out the restrooms were not locked (thank god I was seeing aqua-deuce in my near future).

I can't take credit for the pics, all were shot by Josh and Dewey. I just set the camera up and cleaned the shots up a little in photoshop.
Old     (aep6475)      Join Date: Aug 2005       12-04-2009, 3:37 AM Reply   
Mostly Cloudy
2°F
Feels Like
2°F
Updated: Dec 4 04:05 a.m. MT

Howdy fellers, hope it is warmer in Utah, heading down this weekend and really need a break from this crap. Been a couple weeks like this now and really am missing the 40's of winter. Nice pics Josh, good to see you still kicking it into late November!