Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 30, 2008

Old     (toby_yeo)      Join Date: Feb 2006       06-06-2008, 6:15 AM Reply   
http://www.wakeboardingmag.com/article.jsp?ID=1000061385&destinationID=
Old     (mossy44)      Join Date: Oct 2001       06-06-2008, 6:49 AM Reply   
wow...impressive. i like the back to back to back inverts he did at 1:50 - 2:00.
Old     (kylek306)      Join Date: Feb 2003       06-06-2008, 7:01 AM Reply   
sick 270 to tail press. nice blind judge toward te end too
Old     (lfxstar)      Join Date: Jul 2001       06-06-2008, 7:46 AM Reply   
watching this kid in person is the only way to get a handle of how incredible he is on a wakeboard. he has more control than ANYONE i have seen ride on the cable, and i have seen most of the pro's ride the cable. Next Mark Kenney
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       06-06-2008, 8:09 AM Reply   
And he is a great kid too. Just lovely. We were on the Hyperlite trip between Acworth and Masters. Everytime someone would turn on the tv it would be tuned to the Disney channel and it all came down to Nick and that is what he liked to watch. I think that was a window into his personality (which was very cute) Very well mannered and an awesome rider as well!!
Old     (charman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-06-2008, 8:12 AM Reply   
i've never seen much cable riding, and until now i've been un impressed by it. that vid turned that around though. this guy is rad. love the shot of him laying down edging so hard
Old     (dblockklsoldiers)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-06-2008, 8:17 AM Reply   
It makes want to get good at cable parks!!
Thats so LEGIT.
Old     (horchem1)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-06-2008, 8:57 AM Reply   
I rode with Nick down at Ski Rixen.....I'm with Kyle, watching him in person is so much better. Its crazy how simple he makes it look.
Old     (jhgsupra)      Join Date: Mar 2006       06-06-2008, 9:20 AM Reply   
My son and I had an opportunity to watch him ride a few weeks back. We were just burning some time after having ate supper so headed over the OWC to see was going on. Well, stumbled across Nick Davies, who we had never heard of until a few days later, throw down some of the most insane stuff we had ever seen. We saw the tantrum-to-tantrum-blind several times. He also went on forever, we estimated at least 30 times around, at 50 secs per lab. Amazing...
Old     (adrenalindustries)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-06-2008, 9:42 AM Reply   
ya that kid rips
Old     (bendow)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-06-2008, 1:08 PM Reply   
I rode with him at TSR. He's much more amazing to watch in person. TSR cable pops higher than the other ones in the states so he was going huge! my favorite tricks from him were double s to blind and the 515. I've never seen someone know how to ride a cable so well. He tears it up on the boat as well...
Old     (bendow)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-06-2008, 1:09 PM Reply   
I forgot about the huge batwing transfers he was doing...those were equally as cool
Old     (j_money)      Join Date: May 2006       06-06-2008, 5:12 PM Reply   
Nick Davies is not human..... Ive been to OWC and honestly I had a harder time riding the cable then I have behind a boat so I do not understand how he does what he does... SIMPLY AMAZING!!!