Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through June 22, 2004

Old    lewrida97            06-08-2004, 3:20 PM Reply   
I just want to let everybody know that these two boats are awesome!!! I have drove and rode behind both and the are great. Both boats have a beautiful rampy wakes to throw all inverts and flips as well as big air tricks. Ballast gauges allow you to load tanks to your wake level. Plenty of room on the interior and can hold a lot of cargo. Most options on other boats are standard on these. The hull is designed after Regal's big boats that allows you to ride full throttle threw rough water. NO RATTLES THREW THE DOUBLE UPS!!!! Over all I would have to say that Session is going to be the ultimate wakesport boat to own!!!
Old     (john_d)      Join Date: Apr 2003       06-08-2004, 3:25 PM Reply   
Thanks! Let me guess you sell session boats!
Old    lewrida97            06-08-2004, 4:00 PM Reply   
Yes I do but... thats not the point. I think that people are over looking the boat for "others" names.
Old     (john_d)      Join Date: Apr 2003       06-08-2004, 4:05 PM Reply   
2 reasons crappy design and expensive price!
Old     (trace)      Join Date: Feb 2002       06-08-2004, 4:06 PM Reply   
sessionboats.com is kinda irritating to navigate. Si and Xi look to be on the same hull, just different deck options as far as seating, ballast, DVD players, etc?
Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-08-2004, 4:10 PM Reply   
You mean "Others" that have invested millions creating name recognition, building top quality products and delivering top notch service to back there products for many years? If the boats are being "overlooked" its no ones fault but the manufacture.
Old    lewrida97            06-08-2004, 4:23 PM Reply   
Yes you are right but you can't sit back and say that session is a piece of crap. Session and Regal are one of the only companies that are iso certified. The others excellent service is not top notch, I have more people in my store complaining about there service. Yes it is the same hull but session is a sub company of regal which happens to have been around for 34 years. Do the others have BIG boats to back their hull design? I guess that 34 years is not enought time to perfect a hull, huh? I guess this is coming for a @^$%#@ or #@$!&%^*$%# owners. Bring your boats and I shall prevail!!!
Old     (magellan)      Join Date: Feb 2003       06-08-2004, 4:35 PM Reply   
I'm big on this:

When you come down with a bad case of diarrhea of the mouth, use proper spelling and grammar. It helps you not sound like a carney trying to get people on the tilt-a-whirl.
Old    lewrida97            06-08-2004, 4:39 PM Reply   
To all that doubt the Session: I can understand where the point of views about the boat are coming from. I said the same thing about it when we got the line , but...... you can't say anything bad about something you haven't experienced. I HAVE!!!! I learded to ride behind a Super Air Nautique and have been on a lot of boats. But full throttle across Lake Berryessa on Memorial Day in rough ass water was Beautiful!! I NEVER THROTTLED DOWN ONCE. It does have things about even I would change but that is here nor there. And for the price it is not expensive because our standard feautures are options on Others so our boat, you get more bang for the buck. If you don't believe me.....check it out for yourself!!!
Old    lewrida97            06-08-2004, 4:43 PM Reply   
sorry if I didn't take typing in school..... I like to chicken peck the keys. I didn't know that you where the teacher wikedick and this was a frickin' quiz!!! Your all Haters.....you'll see...
Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-08-2004, 4:54 PM Reply   
No I won't see. I promise. Your not the first salesman to come on here and pull a publicity/adv stunt for this boat. You sound just like the other guy, a salesman.
Old    lewrida97            06-08-2004, 5:00 PM Reply   
Screw you I'm just letting people know that there is another good boat on the market !!!! Screw you and your thoughts. And we will see what happens with the line. Cause I haven't asked you to buy a thing!!! I have never talked with such asses in my life.
Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-08-2004, 5:07 PM Reply   
You arent going to make it in sales.
Old     (prostar205v)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-08-2004, 5:09 PM Reply   
Jason how long have you been in sales? I said this before and for you I will say it again. You are coming on this board to promote a "new" boat. It may be a fantastic boat (I don't know, I have only glanced at one) but when you get defensive and started ranting it not only makes you look bad, but also your dealership and the manufacture. You aren't in sales to "turn and burn" your customers. You need to create a relationship. Don't beleive me? By your own admission customers in your showroom are complaining about others service. You wouldn't win my trust by acting this way. Finally, so Regal has built boats for 34 years that's great and they do build a nice I/O...Wakeboard boats for 2 or (??) years. MasterCraft is in year 36, Correct Craft is over 50 (??). Next time try this rule, before engaging your thoughts on the keyboard and pressing post this message, read it. Then ask yourself how is this going to make me, my dealership and the manufacture that I represent look.
Old     (prostar205v)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-08-2004, 5:12 PM Reply   
Wow, I took to much time for my post. I agree with Chris, you need to start looking for a new career. Sales is not for you with that attitude. Sorry. Wish you the best of luck.
Old     (sdub)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-08-2004, 5:38 PM Reply   
I think he is perfect for sales. Very persistent.
Old    lewrida97            06-08-2004, 6:01 PM Reply   
I have been in Sales all my life and done just fine. I think that the opening bashing on my product and my typing abilities where enough for me to have the right to be upset. If anyone of you came into my dealership and said things of that nature I would happily ask you to GET OUT!!! I work hard for a living and people should have respect to give me a adult discussion posting. Don't come of with your I'm bigger and better cause I have the "other" boat attitude. I really have seen the quality in my line and I was trying to share that with other people. So who is the one that looks bad? Someone sharing a new vision in boating? You really can't pass judgement off if you don't know what your talking about. So bad mouth me all you want......I believe!
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       06-08-2004, 6:06 PM Reply   
"screw You"
"Screw you and your thoughts"
"I have never talked wiht such asses in my life"

For a newcomer Jason, you sure know how to make an impression, at least show some respect to your fellow boarders / board members...

If I was the actual shop owner I sure wouldn't want ANYONE representing my company like you have on this board. }Good Luck - sounds like you are going to need it =(

-= peace =-
Old     (trace)      Join Date: Feb 2002       06-08-2004, 7:47 PM Reply   
Jason-
i would advise you to be careful in how you come across & what you say on these boards. if you don't already know, they are widely read (by consumers, mfrs, dealers, your friends...) and taken pretty seriously in the industry.

i had an honest question above, which i'll repeat:
Si and Xi look to be on the same hull, just different deck options as far as seating, ballast, DVD players, etc?
if that's the case, i think that would be a good move. i heard good reviews of the wake & ride when these first came out, but most didn't like the entertainment system & other funky stuff.
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       06-08-2004, 8:37 PM Reply   
In sales all your life. You are only 29. That is not a long sales career. Your overall lack of skills trying to pitch your boat on this thread says enough about you and a company that would hire you to sell their product. I can just imagine what you tell doubters in that come into your showroom.
Old     (tlb)      Join Date: Feb 2003       06-08-2004, 9:25 PM Reply   
I love these threads.
Old     (evil_e)      Join Date: May 2004       06-08-2004, 10:14 PM Reply   
Aaron, I was thinking the same thing you were, if I owned a dealership and I hopped on a board and saw one of my salesmen talking the way this guy is, I'd be horrified!
Old    riderzedge04            06-08-2004, 10:45 PM Reply   
Hey Jason man I would have to say you are right. I will tell you guys I have been in a lot of boats and have been to a lot of protours. I the session boat is a good boat. Can't wait tell I have mine.
Old     (lake_side)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-09-2004, 3:10 AM Reply   
how about a built in bar do they come with that
Old     (lake_side)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-09-2004, 3:17 AM Reply   
does that happen to have a built in bar.
Old     (auto)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-09-2004, 5:06 AM Reply   
does it smell like spam in here? I swear, what worthless post. Someone should write session boats and demand the 15 minutes this ass clown wasted of their life back. I knew nothing of sesion before this post, now I know I would never buy one. In the duck hunting world a lot of manny's ban their employees for posting, and it is for this exact reason, creating a negative view of the product. If you want people to know about the product, become a sponser of the board, if not leave. Oh wait, I am thinking about cancelling my 05 VLX order for a session, NOT!!!!
Old     (raider40)      Join Date: Oct 2001       06-09-2004, 7:21 AM Reply   
I'm not sure about your sales training but in mine I was told to never bash the competitors - just promote your product. The Session may be a great boat - I did have a long look at the Dallas stop of the tour and it looked interesting. I can't comment on the wake or ride because I haven't ridden behind them.

As to your comment that if we came into YOUR dealership with that attitude you'd ask us to leave I find that hard to believe. I would think it would be commonplace for someone to say...."Well my SANTE that I currently have had X, Y & Z.....why does the Session not?"...and for that you'd throw me out?

I sure hope you're not working on commission.
Old     (moondoggie)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-09-2004, 9:03 AM Reply   
you need help Jason, really you do.
Old    lewrida97            06-09-2004, 9:58 AM Reply   
This would be the same way if we were talking about Chevy Dodge or Ford. I put a post in here to share how the session rides and drives. But, no everybody wants to start throwing blows before the bell. Well I just have to say if I knew for once second what would have happened. I would have never opened my mouth. I'm sorry for the bias attitudes of some of the posters. And for the judgement passed by some people who would not know the first thing about sales. Think and say what you like, I know my abilities in sales and was taught not to let customers paint you in a corner. If you people love your boats, cool!! I never said that one manufacture made a bad boat. I just sold my Mastercraft Prostar 190. So let's just all get along as boaters and not animals. And to Trace yes they have the same hull design and different interior. It gives two different lay outs for different styles, true wakeboarding or family. All the standard features are the same and options differ. They both have a step-hull design thatb allows a better ride in rough water. Si has 620lbs. and the Xi has 920lbs. of ballast. 6 speaker, amped sound and we load ours with tower speakers and board racks too. Standard engine upgrade to a 6.2 (330hp.) Merc V8 Plus a whole lot more. Well I could go on but, I'll stop now. Hope that helps.
Old     (brit_rider)      Join Date: May 2004       06-09-2004, 10:20 AM Reply   
I am a a salesman with a small team beneath me - one tip would be to never ever let your boss read this post!

I am not put off buying one.. just put off getting it from you i'm afriad.

My sales rule:
The customer is ALWAYS RIGHT, if he gives you money, or is possibly going to he may do what ever he likes. just come back at him with why your product is better - and if you are selling it, then it is better!
but ultimatly - if he don't want it (like the people on this forum) quit selling to him go get somone else!

I think you should also remember that in the future these guys may decide sessions are nice boats.. except now because of the reputation you gave yourself you lost sales.

Sorry to be so patronising and pedantic.. but my god as a representative of a large company i don't get how you can act like this.
Old    lewrida97            06-09-2004, 10:24 AM Reply   
Built in coolers...no bar sorry. We have those in our big boats.
Old     (sdub)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-09-2004, 10:26 AM Reply   
I am not trying to be a wanker here, but Jason, if you are truely a professional salesperson, and I believe you are, why get PO'd at the comments. Its your job to persuade the non-believers. Its your job to handle the 'objections' and help us understand your point of view. Help us see why you believe that your product is worthwile and our $'s. Thats sales.

You are representing a product thats new to the industry, and you are gonna run up against all these objections EVERY day. What, you gonna run every person outta your dealership that has a sideways comment about your product? Its your job to sell, so dont get so PO'd.
Old     (john_d)      Join Date: Apr 2003       06-09-2004, 10:47 AM Reply   
Tell us why your boat is great. The only thing you have really said was.

"The hull is designed after Regal's big boats that allows you to ride full throttle threw rough water."

No offense but most of us dont take our boats out in rough water and usually only go between 20 and 24 MPH so I dont think that is a great selling point for a wakeboard boat.

"Ballast gauges allow you to load tanks to your wake level."

Thats nice Nautique also has gauges.

"Plenty of room on the interior and can hold a lot of cargo."

Again no offense but the backward seating arrangement seems horrible and dangerous to me and there is not alot of room for storage I have been in one at the boat show but you are used to a PS 190 so for you it may seem roomy.

"Most options on other boats are standard on these."

What options are standard that are not on other boats. Also what price are you selling the boat with all these standard options.

(Message edited by john_d on June 09, 2004)
Old     (prostar205v)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-09-2004, 10:57 AM Reply   

(Message edited by prostar205v on June 09, 2004)
Old    lewrida97            06-09-2004, 11:08 AM Reply   
Hey Brit Thanks for your concern..... But I was taught different and I know that the customers are not always right and I'm not concerned if these people buy a boat. Not anymore..... As far as the sales thing don't judge me, please. I have tried to be as polite as possible. Anything I said that was rude was personal not business. People like to run there mouth and talk and I will stand up to it. I don't care if I am a salesman, I'm still human!! If they don't like what I'm saying don't read it. I have the right. If they think I'm a bad salesman, GOOD FOR THEM..... My boss read it and laughed, hehe see even I can laugh at myself. I know that I do go the extra mile in every sale, and treat people with utmost respect! If they cross that line with insults, then they are not a consumer. As for the boat itself I'm going to stop talking about it cause I would love to try to tell everyone about them but there is too may people that don't even care. I would be wasting my time. It seems to me that Session and I don't belong in your boards. That's cool.....

(Message edited by Lewrida97 on June 09, 2004)
Old     (john_d)      Join Date: Apr 2003       06-09-2004, 11:17 AM Reply   
See Ya!
Old     (prostar205v)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-09-2004, 11:23 AM Reply   
Spoke to soon, editing prior post. If your boss laughed with you calling people wikedick, asses and telling people to screw off.............well then we can't blame you Done trying to help you. Good Luck.

Old     (aneal000)      Join Date: Feb 2002       06-09-2004, 11:38 AM Reply   
That would be here, in sales, representing a product of any type, on a boat, behind a computer that is plugged in... did I miss any?

How come everyone is editing there last post???

(Message edited by aneal000 on June 09, 2004)
Old     (salty87)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-09-2004, 11:43 AM Reply   
there's a right way to get on the boards and a wrong way. pay your gracious host to advertise, write up a review of your product, show the wake...don't just blow smoke up our arses. we're not a group of suckers!
Old     (aneal000)      Join Date: Feb 2002       06-09-2004, 11:43 AM Reply   
Acutally the session probably does belong on these boards, but immature people like you sure don't. You need to learn when to grow up and deal with people with respect instead of using smart ass comments. You truly don't get it yet.
Old    lewrida97            06-09-2004, 12:19 PM Reply   
Try it your self Tony, By you saying that makes you look just like the rest. I was insulted and I responed, you wanna keep insulting me and I will respond the same!! It's that simple..... And salty I'm not blowing smoke up anyones ass, Waterski mag. did a review, The web site is www.sessionboats.com it's not real fancy but it works. I will be making a commercial for session too. We are going to get a few berryessa riders to sponsor. We are also talking about have alittle tourney up there too.
Old    lewrida97            06-09-2004, 12:22 PM Reply   
Hey John I don't know where you boat at, I know round here on a busy day at berryessa finding good water is few and between so at a slower speed you still get a good ride. But I like to drive a boat so yes I was impressed at top speed in rough. Oh and I was out on the Xi for Memorial Day and with 8 people, 3 coolers, vests, backpacks and boards, we had plenty of room. Plus are slightly on the plus size too.

(Message edited by lewrida97 on June 09, 2004)

Old     (xaggie)      Join Date: Nov 2002       06-09-2004, 12:45 PM Reply   
I'm still looking for the answer to John D's post..........
Old    lewrida97            06-09-2004, 12:53 PM Reply   
Standard Features?
Old     (prostar205v)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-09-2004, 1:12 PM Reply   
"I was insulted and I responed".......Problem #1.

"you wanna keep insulting me and I will respond the same!" .......Problem #2.

Think about this....If the President of Regal or Session boats read all the post (not just yours) in context, would they be proud to call you a rep for their product?.......Problem #3.

End of story. Really I am done.

Old    lewrida97            06-09-2004, 1:25 PM Reply   
That is the only thing I didn't touch base on. Standard motor upgrade, tower, pop ups cheats (5), 6 speaker amped sound, removable fiberglass swim deck, depthfinder, cover, cockpit and storage lights, tower mounted bimini, ballast tanks w/ ballast pumps (not bilge), SBTrailers, performance 4 blade prop, driver bolster seat, man the list could go on.... some boats have some or most of these items, some don't. Seating on the Xi was fine for 8 big people and gear. And you can sit in the back jump seats while in motion. We sell them in the low 50's
Old     (john_d)      Join Date: Apr 2003       06-09-2004, 1:34 PM Reply   
Well I can have a choice of many different boats with similar options for the low 50s and even less good luck!
Old     (pierce_bronkite)      Join Date: Jul 2003       06-09-2004, 1:34 PM Reply   
Its been said in the past about these boats but that is a big price for an unproven boat. Especially since its new to this industry.
Old     (aneal000)      Join Date: Feb 2002       06-09-2004, 1:41 PM Reply   
I've not spent a lot of time on this board lately due to people like this Jason guy... I guess when you have a public forum you get all types, but you know as I read through these posts it did seem that the majority of everyone else could at least see right through this guy. That's comforting.

But then again maybe WE are all worng and he is right. You know it must be ok to "stand up" for yourself.

btw, I'm not throwing out insults, I'm calling a horse a horse as I see it. Maybe I need new prescriptions but my doc doesn't think so. You will understand what I'm saying in due time.
Old    lewrida97            06-09-2004, 2:13 PM Reply   
Listen you can say all the derrog thing you want about me and my boat It doesn't matter to me. And I never said I was right at all. I just want to know how many of you when someone insults you, back down with your tail between your legs. Well from this board I can see that none of you do, so why should I? Not just product bashing but personal as well. Let's talk about smart comments everybody in here has something smart to say. You guys just can't stop. All this just shows me what kinda of people are on this site. Noone is right or wrong, just like to point fingers. And Tony you told me to grow up and show respect. Well I don't show respect when it is not givin' To all in concerns Have a great summer, be safe and keep boarding.

Old    lewrida97            06-09-2004, 2:27 PM Reply   
Yes you are right Pierce it is new to the market by only three years. Session has proven themselves as far as the sport. We were @ Mastercrafts pro tour in Reno w/ boats. We have sponsored riders. And we are all over the east coast. I'm trying to prove it. These are good boats. If Session became or was #1 and everybody wanted one it would be different....
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       06-09-2004, 3:21 PM Reply   
Uh, here's something smart...sponsoring riders does not make one a proven boat manufacturer....neither is bringing boats to events. In fact, being "all over the east coast" doesn't make one proven either.

(Message edited by dakid on June 09, 2004)
Old     (moondoggie)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-09-2004, 3:23 PM Reply   
That is a good name for your boat company Jason. "session". Because you should go to class. You could learn a little something about tact and delivery. I can't believe you got so easily rattled by some comments on this board. I can see you are excited about this new boat out there trying to change things up a bit. If someone thinks your boat is crap or too expensive, that is their opinion, you are not going to sell a boat to them anyway. But for those that may actually be looking for a boat in the near future, I can't imagine them getting too excited about Session wakeboard boats and their dealers and Salesman after reading this post. I think your Boss laughed after he read the post because he was probably thinking of a funny we to fire you. Take a bong hit and relax, if you can't handle someone joshing you a little in a wakeboard discussion board, I would hate to see how you respond at a boat show, or even demo ing a possible sale that has his or her reservations about this new product on the market.
Old     (villageidiot)      Join Date: Feb 2004       06-09-2004, 3:43 PM Reply   
Is this a joke???

Jason, what was said was said...nothing you will say now will do any good. But keep posting, please!!!

It's entertaining as hell!!!
Old    lewrida97            06-09-2004, 3:48 PM Reply   
Yes actually it is a joke..... quite funny, huh?
Old    liquidforcediva            06-09-2004, 5:04 PM Reply   
I have experience the Session XI. Sorry Jason, that people can't be adults on here. I've Recently went boarding With a group of 8 it was comfortable and we still had room to play.
Smooth ride accross the lake and the pull well I unfortuntaly I had a incident that stop me from bording that day, but my fellow riders, all enjoyed it and got great height off the wake. I can't wait till I can feel those ballast tanks full. I enjoyed myself on the session, and when it comes to buying a boat for myself I would consider the Session XI (all Black)}} }}
Old     (auto)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-09-2004, 5:55 PM Reply   
looks like ol jason, the session master called in reinforcements with liquidforceidiva with all of one post. A salesman that needs a customer to help him on the internet, that would not instill confidence in me.
Old     (tlb)      Join Date: Feb 2003       06-09-2004, 6:10 PM Reply   
this dude's a crack head
Old     (tlb)      Join Date: Feb 2003       06-09-2004, 6:11 PM Reply   
liquidforcediva is probably the same person. Dave if you're out there check it out
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-09-2004, 6:30 PM Reply   
i'll buy one, just because this guy is classic, how much

sorry about the bad press session but here it is

must be hard when you are trying to break into the market and you have guys like this tool, this is great keep it up, I love it!

this is the wakeworld I have known for a long time, it always heats up in the summer. great press Sessions

I think I'll go have a session in a session, yeah right.
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       06-09-2004, 6:56 PM Reply   
Had to go to the bathroom and get some popcorn, what'd I miss?
Old     (fogey)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-09-2004, 7:18 PM Reply   
You keep popcorn in the bathroom? I'm thinking people who visit your house should opt for the Fritos.
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       06-09-2004, 7:22 PM Reply   
Concession stand on the way back to the monitor . Glad I didn't say peanuts.

(Message edited by socalwakepunk on June 09, 2004)
Old     (auto)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-09-2004, 7:37 PM Reply   
come on session boy, preach the company line. we need some humor.
Old    riderzedge04            06-09-2004, 10:20 PM Reply   
I think you are going to far with this. There are a lot of boats out there. I would have to say you all need to chill out this is not a sit where you piss people off. It is for people to talk about thing they have done and look for stuff on new boats.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       06-09-2004, 11:06 PM Reply   
Figures...RICHARD DERFUSS has a Session.

jk!
Old     (lake_side)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-09-2004, 11:59 PM Reply   
I was hoping there would be more I guess I'll have to do some work now.
Old     (auto)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-10-2004, 5:34 AM Reply   
probably someone really called his boss or session corporate and they told this ass clown to cease and desist. whatever the reason i am disappointed, this was fun.
Old     (fogey)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-10-2004, 7:53 AM Reply   
Dreyfuss appears to be somewhat confused. In his post at 10:45 p.m. on Tuesday, he said he "I the session boat is a good boat [sic]. Can't wait tell I have mine" [sic]. At the same time, his profile says he has a Session. I wonder which statement is true.

Here's the deal, Jason (and Richard). Truth in advertising is important. If Jason had started off saying "I sell Sessions, and I think a lot of people are overlooking a great wakeboard boat because....." and then gave reasons why they're a great wakeboard boat, the focus would be on the product and not his attempted-stealth sales pitch.

But even then it would be an uphill battle. After only one (or two?) seasons, even Regal has distanced itself from the boat. That doesn't look like a vote of confidence from the manufacturer. Even if it has a great wake, service and resale are important considerations. Plus, Regal's marketing approach has been nonexistent at best, and abysmal at worst. WW readers are knowledgeable, and we're just reacting to these facts.

Jason can get PO'd and defensive, or he can learn from potential customers what their concerns are and use the information to sell more boats. He has chosen the first course of action, and made it personal, as well. So, he's missed an opportunity, and he's ticked people off.
Old     (evil_e)      Join Date: May 2004       06-10-2004, 8:49 AM Reply   
Jason appears to have left (?) but I just have to add my take on this whole thing. Jason, I can get behind someone wanting to inform people on this board about a product they might not be familiar with but you have to understand that people here are going to question an untested stylized boat like this that costs as much as a Wakesetter, particularly when the person pitching it is a salesman for the boats. I can understand your frustration that people here were a bit negative about it right off the bat, but your reaction to it only turned us off more. It also seems a little weird that all 3 of the people (including yourself) who have posted in favor of this boat registered on this board within a day of each other, you all ride at the same lake, at least 2 of you work in boat shops and use AOL email (same shop?), and - I'm not trying to offend you here but - you all have similar questionable grammar. Could be coincidence, but it seems a little fishy. Anyhow, back to the boat, just my opinion - I don't particularly like either of the seating configurations and it seems overpriced but I'm sure there are boat buyers out there that want something different like this with unusual seating and TV/DVD options. Not too sure about your sales tactics but if it works for you, keep it up...just don't expect it to sell any boats on this board. And I know that this was said before, but keep in mind that a LOT of people (10752 registered users and who knows how many others that aren't registered) read this board - dealers, manufacturers, and most importantly potential boat buyers. So be careful what you say and who you piss off, you don't want to crap in your own backyard do you?...

(Message edited by evil_e on June 10, 2004)
Old    ag4ever            06-10-2004, 9:38 AM Reply   
I think I will keep my SANTE, and if I want a TV and DVD I will go see Grant!

BTW, there is a difference between defending agaist an attack, and going on a counter attack.
Old    liquidforcediva            06-10-2004, 10:05 AM Reply   
To all posting:
Your not very polite to newcomers. If I'm not mistaken this board is for chat about boats. Maybe I was born yesterday but the Session is a BOAT!!! Wow... the concept of someone coming on here talking about a new line of boats must make him a crack head just because he happens to be a salesmen. I don't know about all of you but when I work all day I don't go around working even more. If I'm in my off time it certainly isn't to work. Maybe your mouthing off about someone's selling ability because he isn't tyring to sell. Hello! Wow what a concept. You all are very rude. I have never been or posted on a board with such negative feedback. I encourage all of you who stated rude things such as "Sales is not the career for you with that attitude." to re read some of th posts and figure out where the attitude started. Did anyone happen to notice he gave no attitude until others started being rude. He wasn't worried about what you said about the boat which is what he came to chat about it was when you started talking about his job. Frankly, maybe some of you should have more exciting jobs. Session nor his boss told him to get off the web perhaps he was just tired of talking to ignorant people. Being that I live by a big lake myself and alot of friends have boats. Different types of Boats being on lots of boats I believe that gives someone experience to discuss their preformance and size etc. If you can't handle the truth don't read it. No one asked for you all to start being idiots you did it on your own. If you go back and read the post from start to finish lewrida didn't start being impolite first you all did. Wow look mom I'm proud I can be a jerk on a website since I have no real power or ability in my real life. Aren't you all special.
Old     (auto)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-10-2004, 10:49 AM Reply   
If I'm not mistaken this board is for chat about boats. Maybe I was born yesterday but the Session is a BOAT!!! Wow... the concept of someone coming on here talking about a new line of boats must make him a crack head just because he happens to be a salesmen. me'chelle

What Jason did to begin is called SPAM, flat out, no other description. People who run websites that accept sponsors do not like this type of free advertising. This was his first post, saying what a great boat this is, and guess what he sells the product. This might be the boats and accessories forum, but the domain above is listed as wakeworld.com, not i/owithatower.com. Just my humble opinion.
Old     (prostar205v)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-10-2004, 11:23 AM Reply   
Me'chelle, if you were to sell me insurance(since you sell insurance according to your profile) and I said that I thought brand x's coverage was better and that your company was to new and unproven, would you get defensive and call me names or would you tactfully try and change my opinion?

Re-read post again. He was not being a professional....As a professional, he should have walked away. For the record, I never attacked the boat or his profession, that is, until he started being unprofessional. One thing that I cannot stand, as a salesperson myself, is seeing a salesperson being unprofessional. Sorry. He came to this board in order to educate the readers about a product he represents (should have left his occupation out of his profile). Had he come to the board as an individual that was not directly involved with the product he was boasting, well then, fair game. Bomb away and defend. But, he didn't. That is where the problem originates. He should have just walked away.

Finally, "He wasn't worried about what you said about the boat which is what he came to chat about it was when you started talking about his job."

I don't think he needs to worry about his job, according to his post his boss laughed. I doubt Session or Regal would have the same feelings.

(Message edited by prostar205v on June 10, 2004)
Old    lewrida97            06-10-2004, 11:52 AM Reply   
I'm haven't left I'm just not going to focus my energies on people that read between the lines and percieve only what they want to read. I have a normal life to run. And please I never tried to sell anybody a thing but an opinion. Most of you live way out of state and won't buy anyway. Most of you all already own big beautiful boats. Two that I saw and thought were off the hook where The Bud B52 and the Black Mastercraft with the sick flame package on the side. Or the Phat black and blue Malibu behind the Ford. I was just telling America That I happened to love these boats and that I think they are going to do well. As for the personal attack by wikedeewak about my grammar and spelling. That was over the line and I'm am personally sorry to anyone else that happened to be in the crossfire. But everybody wants to jump on the bash a salesman band wagon instead of realizing where the insults started. If you don't like session that is cool with me. I can see that most all of you are fans of other boats. No big deal. I can deal with the objects of people and my product, but I don't do personal insults as the same with all of you. And I also realize that this or anything that I have said doesn't matter to most of you anyway. As for Rich or Me'chelle, thanks for your support, but this is not your problem and you don't need to involve yourselves. Once again thanks but please stay out of it. As for the boarders in here I know you will continue to bash even when I won't be here to write back so I will leave for vacation on this note. I opened this board to share my opinions about the Session, not to sell them! I was expecting people to want to talk about them, not insult me. But I guess you just couldn't resist cause I'm not in your clic and have a No-name boat. Me personally I'm tried of tring to defend my stance as a person. If you all feel like I am a piece of crap then maybe your right. But I do know this the way that you treat people is a direct reflection of your own personality. So now I understand the thoughts of every boarder in here. I am signing out to go have some fun. Hope that you all make this your best day yet!!!
Old     (caffeineguy)      Join Date: Apr 2004       06-10-2004, 12:24 PM Reply   
(Monstertower) is a salesman and is frequently on these boards. All I have ever seen from him is good suggestions and helpful information on multiple issues. That is what a knowledgable salesman needs to do on these boards in order to get people interested in their product. If I didn't already have a tower, I'd buy a Monster Tower. By the way, Has anyone heard of a new wakeboard boat called "Sessions"?
Old     (matt_h)      Join Date: Jun 2002       06-10-2004, 1:00 PM Reply   
"As for Rich or Me'chelle, thanks for your support"

Hay Dave how about those IP address. Do they all match?

This thread is like a soap opera.
Check in tomorrow when Jason Rick and Me'chelle Prove there love for Session boats against the evil Wake world "Click".

By the way there are a LOT of people that read these threads and don't post anything. On a thread like this it's probably going to be 50 to 100 reads per post. So if this is the Impression that you want to give to 3,750 to 7,500 people (very rough guess). That is your right, though few people I think would follow your marketing strategy.
Old     (john_d)      Join Date: Apr 2003       06-10-2004, 1:42 PM Reply   
Jason,
These are Quotes from you first few posts.

"Over all I would have to say that Session is going to be the ultimate wakesport boat to own!!!"

"I think that people are over looking the boat for "others" names."

"I guess this is coming for a @^$%#@ or #@$!&%^*$%# owners. Bring your boats and I shall prevail!!!"

I would say you laid down the fact that you think your boat is better than every other boat and stated that we don't know that because we are owners of other boats. Then you ignored our opinion's instead of accepting our opinion's. I hope that you can send some of these concern's back to the manufacture and maybe down the road Session will be a boat people are looking at more seriously.

Old     (brit_rider)      Join Date: May 2004       06-10-2004, 3:10 PM Reply   
I think Jason needs to realise that no one is actually bashing his boats - other then the QUESTION on options, there has been little negative feedback - the only negatives have come through regarding his lack of tact and terrible sales technique!

I have nothing against the boats, i board on the sea and they are a possible option for a future purchase.. but oh god i would not even consider buying one from him!
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       06-10-2004, 10:01 PM Reply   
I'm back, had to get some more Cheez-Its. It's tough flipping from the Laker game to this.