Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 20, 2005

Old    herbman            09-15-2005, 7:02 PM Reply   
I have been round-and-round on this issue, and I thought, "Hey, why not just ask the forum?". I am 190lbs (In pretty good shape), and currently use an 02'ish Liquid Force Helix 139 with Bylery bindings... I just started back into wakeboarding this year, and have been use to being pulled behind a boat with minimal wake. I have fixed that issue, and now want better bindings (Softer landings and better support), as well as a board that is a little less "slippery" and having much more "pop" off the wake... I have looked at the 05'Hyperlight Subjekt, but what do you guys think? I am not brand loyal, CWB, Hyperlight, Liquid Force, Obrien, etc.... Thanks in advance for your input!!!
Old    herbman            09-15-2005, 7:47 PM Reply   
uh, I mean 2005 Liquid Force Subjekt 137... Whoops....
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       09-15-2005, 7:55 PM Reply   
You liked the the Helix but want a better board.... Try out Watson's newer shapes like the Substance or his newest, the Watson board.

You liked Byerly but want more support.. check out the Murray or 3DS bindings from HL or the Transits or Watson bindings from LF.
Old    jayp            09-15-2005, 10:39 PM Reply   
PS3