Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 27, 2006

Old     (qtybry)      Join Date: Nov 2002       09-01-2006, 2:36 PM Reply   
hello

what liquid force board rides like a byerly? thanx
Old     (partydock17)      Join Date: Apr 2004       09-01-2006, 2:50 PM Reply   
Liquid Force dosnt have a board that matches right up, I would say the Substance would be closest, but it still isnt right on.

Gator Boards makes the Harris shape and I would say that it matches the Byelry ride closer than any other board out there....

Danny T.
www.OKCBoardShop.com
www.WakeboardOklahoma.com
Old     (magellan)      Join Date: Feb 2003       09-01-2006, 3:16 PM Reply   
Take a Watson, throw a bunch of rocks at it, swing a three iron and knock pieces out of the side...
There's your Byerly!

..I kill me.
Old     (otiswunguy)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-01-2006, 4:10 PM Reply   
danny t is right about the harris but i ride a watson now because it resembles the feel of the older byerly the best. IMO
Old     (qtybry)      Join Date: Nov 2002       09-03-2006, 1:34 PM Reply   
how different is the ride of the old and the new byerly? thanx
Old     (bendow)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-03-2006, 2:32 PM Reply   
I ride the harris now and I also have a byerly. I think the harris is similar but is faster and tracks better than the byerly.
Old     (l7wakeboarder)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-05-2006, 7:39 AM Reply   
I had the 03 byerly (pre-bottle opener) and had a really rough time giving it up. I ended up picking up a watson 138 and I love it. It really is the only other board I have ridden that I like more than the byerly. It rides just like the byerly, just more dependable pop. My first thought after my first ride on the watson was this was everything a wakeboard should be.