Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old                09-01-2006, 6:22 AM Reply   
Please I need help. What's going wrong ?

http://www.blog4ever.com/photos/4108103822062308101041.jpeg
Old    alanp            09-01-2006, 7:48 AM Reply   
youre looking over the wrong shoulder. keep looking over your lead shoulder(right) or straight back. for you though i would recommend the lead should to straighten you out immediately. do that and you'll probably land one within your next couple of trys.
Old     (atink739)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-19-2007, 12:57 PM Reply   
yeah at about 1/2 way through your rotation your looking over your left shoulder. You always want to look straight back. Keep on standing tall at the top of the wake. Everythings right except for that. Practice it on a tramp a bucha times (if you have one). Good luck!
Old     (gimp990)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-19-2007, 5:15 PM Reply   
you do just like my friend use to do. instead of spotting your landing you are looking at the boat. you need to spot your landing. you need to straighten your arm out also. when your pull your arm to your head it will make you rotate like a whirly. it looks like you are trying a whirly it is just you are looking over the wrong shoulder. when i throw a tantrum i look slightly over my back shoulder like i am doing a whirly i just dont pull my arm toward my head. hope this helps
Old     (bdeisel)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-08-2007, 8:29 PM Reply   
austin is right, you are pulling your arm in, which is causing the star-gaze. Leave the arm out for the majority of the trick. You will need to bring it in a little before you land to keep tension on the line. This will help you to ride it out instead of being jerked after landing.
Old     (bdeisel)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-08-2007, 8:30 PM Reply   
Yeah, I'll bet that one hurt...
Old     (spin2win)      Join Date: Feb 2006       04-26-2007, 7:28 PM Reply   
it looks like you are sucking your knees in as well. the trick is all in your upper body. throw your chest and your head....