Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (blowhole)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-15-2010, 6:38 PM Reply   
how long is the warranty on Ronix boards? and who do i need to contact. cant figure it out from their website.
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-16-2010, 4:23 AM Reply   
Phone: 425-369-6850
Email: ryan@squareoneco.com

If you got you're gear through a dealer, you may want to talk to them first. Good luck.
Old     (blowhole)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-16-2010, 4:26 AM Reply   
anyone? a baseblate screw that goes from baseplate through boot popped out and put a huge hole in my dhv1. it went through 3/4 of the board close to popping out the bottom. i just want to email pics of this to see if im covered.
Old     (blowhole)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-16-2010, 4:28 AM Reply   
oh thanks posted while i was posting, i got it through boardersmall and that place has too many issues right now to deal with.
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-16-2010, 7:49 AM Reply   
I'm pretty sure Ronix won't warranty based on pictures. They can probably give you a tentative yes/no, but I don't think they'll actually send you a new board until they receive your busted one. Hopefully you have a back up to use in the mean time!
Old     (blowhole)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-16-2010, 8:04 AM Reply   
so i send them mine, minus the bindings, and they decide and get back to me? i pay shipping both ways?
Old     (cavlxenvy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-16-2010, 10:08 PM Reply   
you pay shipping one way.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       06-18-2010, 2:25 PM Reply   
K, this is why you buy gear from you local dealer. They would likely be able to help you on the spot. That being said if you don't have a local dealer then you don't have that option. Regardless you bought the board/bindings from Boarders Mall so they are the one's you should talk to first. That is just how warranty situations work. If you are not satisfied with what they are doing then you may have to contact Square One directly. I wouldn't expect much as Ryan is a total jerk. He is pretty much useless. I am kidding of coarse. Ryan use to be my roommate and I am sure he will steer you in the right direction and help you out.

Another problem I see is that the board didn't fail the bindings did. If your bindings have screws that hold the baseplates they are 2 or 3 years old at least. That would put them out of warranty. Good luck to you.

And remember, support your local shop whenever possible.

Brett
Old     (aaudii5150)      Join Date: Jun 2009       06-18-2010, 3:14 PM Reply   
Pick up the phone and call them.... They're a great company to deal with! Our local guy here replaces our base plates on the old bindings any time we need one...... They are top notch in my book......
Old     (blowhole)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-19-2010, 3:14 PM Reply   
i think its ok to bash so i dont go home with a POS for 50-80 bucks
Old     (JimM)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-14-2010, 10:06 AM Reply   
1 year warranty from date of purchase, no exceptions and no discounts after the 1 year expires. That was per Square One on a phone call I just had with them.
Old     (svt600)      Join Date: Sep 2008       07-16-2010, 10:53 PM Reply   
yes local shops are great! ha ha ha only if there not a F'ing joke like my local shop! sadly there the only shop around that has ronix... ronix just hooked me up on a set of boots that were falling apart after i tryed to get my local shop(strw) to warranty them for over 2months! i called ronix an they took care of it with a 3 minute phone call!! Brett from ronix is the fricking man he took care of me big time! thanks again if you read this brett!! cant wait for the new boots to get here!!