Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 24, 2008

Old     (boarder_x)      Join Date: Mar 2006       06-30-2008, 3:27 PM Reply   
Some of you in Cali know Kristin. I just got a text from her, saying she landed her first W2W. Just wanted to say "congrats!!"

Keep up the good work, and continue to progress. I saw her TS a couple weeks ago, and I think she will go W2W with that too by the end of the summer.

Old     (wakeboarddrumma)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-30-2008, 3:30 PM Reply   
congrats. I just got my first TS friday. Now i gotta get switch TS and HS
Old     (thor)      Join Date: Oct 2001       06-30-2008, 3:56 PM Reply   
Congratulations Kristin. That's awesome. You were so close on my boat a couple of weeks ago that I knew it would only be a matter of time before you made it all of the way across. Keep charging.

Rob
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-30-2008, 7:04 PM Reply   
Keep it up. It just gets better.
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-30-2008, 7:56 PM Reply   
Wooo Hooo
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       06-30-2008, 8:31 PM Reply   
i think for me that was the best feeling ive ever had wakeboarding. that first time you land going down the other side is so smooth. it even beets out any invert or spin ive done
Old    kidrik            07-01-2008, 7:54 AM Reply   
Congrats girl! You were soooo close, and I still wish it was behind my boat!

Take care, and enjoy the stoke.
Old     (escapade4k)      Join Date: May 2006       07-01-2008, 10:31 AM Reply   
Kristin here, checking in. Yes, the rumor is true. On Monday at Lake Elsinore, I landed my first w2w! Couldn't really ride after that. Had to get back in the boat and jump up and down, I was so excited. And as an added bonus, Disneyland had fireworks that night in my honor
Lots of people have been involved in this endeavour of mine, and I would be ungrateful not to give the boat owners a shout out. And here they are in order of appearance...
Robb- Tige
Tom- Calabria aka the Pirate Ship
Attila- X1 aka THE WHIP
Rob- Sanger
Dan- Ski Supreme
Joe- Malibu
Kevin- X Star
Justin- SAN
Tim- SAN
Jay- Moomba
Rik- Calabria
Thanks guys! I couldn't have done it without you.

(Message edited by escapade4k on July 01, 2008)
Old     (wl4th)      Join Date: Jul 2008       07-19-2008, 6:41 AM Reply   
I had my first wake 2 wake on Wednesday! I was honored to have my first wake 2 wake pulled by Parks Bonifay. He gave me crap until I did it, but it was cool. Jason, you're right about a great feeling. First big task done, and ready to move on to the next!
Old    walt            07-19-2008, 7:03 AM Reply   
Congrats Kristin !
Old     (escapade4k)      Join Date: May 2006       07-19-2008, 10:47 AM Reply   
Congrats Paul! Big pressure with Parks doing the driving. Thanks Walt, I landed another one this morning. Next one and it's in the bag!