Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 15, 2005

Old     (ghostrider_2)      Join Date: Aug 2004       01-22-2005, 3:07 PM Reply   
Hey I am looking to add something like gatorgrip to my boat and trailor but the actual gatorgrip cost a GRIP! does anybody recommend something similar?
Old     (sanger215guy)      Join Date: Oct 2004       01-22-2005, 9:06 PM Reply   
Kenny look into Rainbow Fin, they have some grip tape that I put on my boat. I am going to up some more posibilitys at the show on Friday.
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       01-23-2005, 9:18 AM Reply   
Kenny,

Have you talked to Chris about the gator grip yet? Considering you guys are practically neighbors you might be able to work something out. I believe he is gone this weekend but shoot him a line toward the middle of the week. He might even be able to come up with something that matches your color scheme.

Here are Chris' contacts:
www.wakejunky.com cfoye@yahoo.com
Old     (timber)      Join Date: May 2004       01-23-2005, 9:32 PM Reply   
http://www.boattraction.com
Old     (trace)      Join Date: Feb 2002       01-24-2005, 6:49 AM Reply   
i felt the same way before buying a sheet of Gator Grip. after having it on just about every horizontal surface of my deck for two seasons now, i feel it's worth every penny.
Old     (ghostrider_2)      Join Date: Aug 2004       01-24-2005, 1:58 PM Reply   
I havent talked with chris yet, thank you for his conact info. I didnt realize this guy was the man who ran the show.... Gary whats up with rainbow fin they got a web site or something.. Hey I was on Folsom yesterday water temp 50, clear day butter water and no 3rd, just taking the boat out for a spin.
Old     (sanger215guy)      Join Date: Oct 2004       01-24-2005, 2:57 PM Reply   
Kenny;
Rainbow Fin Company:www.rainbowfins.com
goto accessories and under boat tread. I know they have various colors and sizes. I bought mine from the boat shop and in pre-cut sizes. It matched the gunnel perfectly. I would like to find a sheet to cut seemless pieces but it works for now.

I rode on Sunday on the Delta. We had a good crew and some good sets (except for me I was way off game. seems to be a winter thing). I would like to get out on Folsom some time soon. After the boat show mabey we can hook up if you wanna take the ride out. Looks like there are alot of people looking to ride up there.
Old     (sanger215guy)      Join Date: Oct 2004       01-24-2005, 3:01 PM Reply   
Kenny;

After looking at the boat traction site I kinda like what I see. I am going to look into it some more and get a quote. I will let you know.
Old     (ghostrider_2)      Join Date: Aug 2004       01-24-2005, 3:43 PM Reply   
I dont even want to talk bout winter rust I will def be looking to get out next month (hope I dont need a drysuit). Let me know bout riding up here, I'm game.... by the way I lost one of my crew(brother-in-law) to shoulder surgery til may atleast, more time for me to catch up to him...