Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 05, 2004

Old     (eccpaint)      Join Date: Feb 2002       08-30-2003, 4:45 AM Reply   
I have had this board for a little more than a year and have never seen another one with these colors. Has anyone else seen one.
Balance
I had just changed the bindings, I had those beautiful orange High Suctions on there since new. What a color combination!
Old     (jaxboarder)      Join Date: Dec 2001       08-30-2003, 7:34 AM Reply   
That was a midseason board, my friend had one and just sold it. I havent seen that many of em, but they look sweet.
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       08-30-2003, 6:40 PM Reply   
dang dude, you ride that thing? More power to you I guess. That looks like the Willy Wonka Special Edition.
Old     (cramey)      Join Date: Jun 2001       09-01-2003, 8:48 AM Reply   
They sold most of them in japan, from what i heard there was a pantone color problem on the first 100 or so boards that were pressed. I guess most of them ended up in the asia market...

Old    itsinthahole            09-01-2003, 6:48 PM Reply   
pink and purple greg?? give that to your sister and get a new ride.
Old     (eccpaint)      Join Date: Feb 2002       09-01-2003, 7:12 PM Reply   
Actually it's pink and blue. After a year the pink & blue are alot lighter. I'm happy with the colors ( I have no problem finding it when I leave it at the starting dock, if I had a Hyperlite Premier on the other hand....) LOL