Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 18, 2006

Old     (electricsnow)      Join Date: May 2002       06-01-2006, 10:07 PM Reply   
Ok, I have a question about buying tickets from the pro wakeboard tour website. I just need one ticket for saturday and one ticket for sunday in MN, but the options go by day and only by even numbers (two tickets for one, four tickets for two, etc.) So will it work out for the entire weekend if I just buy two saturday tickets (or two sunday tickets)? Thanks!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-01-2006, 10:15 PM Reply   
chef, don't you know anyone that can hook you up with tickets? Photographers, pro riders, event sponsors?
Old     (melanie_g)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-02-2006, 5:31 AM Reply   
Chef, It's buy one get one free. That's why it comes in two's. You have to buy for each day, I have a list of everyone who bought tickets for that day and check it off. Shoot me an email before you buy...
melaniegaylord@hotmail.com
Old     (spoonman)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-02-2006, 6:21 AM Reply   
Can you buy tickets at the event? I was not aware that you could prepurchase them and I don't see it onth the web site.
Old     (nuckledragger)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-02-2006, 6:30 AM Reply   
Yes, you can buy tickets at the gate for the event.
Old     (pittsy)      Join Date: Apr 2004       06-02-2006, 12:22 PM Reply   
if your team mastercraft you get in for free
Old     (electricsnow)      Join Date: May 2002       06-02-2006, 9:05 PM Reply   
C.I.E. J-rod, I guess I never really thought about asking anyone, because what's $5.00. And in the end, I wouldn't have felt comfortable enough to ask anyone for tickets, had I even thought of that.

But thanks a lot to those who helped me out with replies and soloutions!
Old     (aden_g)      Join Date: Mar 2006       06-02-2006, 9:17 PM Reply   
If everybody got in for free from buddies, the event probably wouldn't happen :-)
Just a thought.

And 5 bucks to see a bunch of the best wakeboarders in the world ride is a kick ass deal.