Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wake Events

Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-05-2012, 5:50 PM Reply   
Last year I was fortunate to volunteer at the WTW So Cal event, what a blast. I decided that day that I wanted to be a bigger part of Wake the world, so with the assistance of Greg and Garey, I am hosting WTW san bernardino on August 6th at lake elsinore.

As the event draws closer, I will need some wakeworlders who would be willing to donate their day and their inboards to help out. I am very excited and cant wait for this summer. If you are not from so cal, find a local WTW event to help out, it will change your life.
Old     (gwnkids)      Join Date: Nov 2003       01-05-2012, 8:35 PM Reply   
J
Count us in again for 2012. I agree with you on the far reaching value of these events
Old     (elc)      Join Date: Jan 2008       01-05-2012, 9:24 PM Reply   
Count me in too John. I am sure Jake, Greg and Matt will come out again. Jake was asking about wtw during new years... Their ladies will probably want to help also.
Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-06-2012, 3:33 PM Reply   
rad, thanks guys. This event will have 25 boys, ages 12-18. So I am thinking that we only need 6 or 7 boats. Thanks bryan and ed, I will mark you down. It should be a fun event.