Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (RidingTheNW)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-19-2010, 5:46 PM Reply   
Has anyone gotten to ride the new Company Wake bindings? I'm thinking about getting some new bindings and I'm really interested in the Vandall or the Pro Binding. I'm going to demo a few pairs...just looking for some feedback from anyone who has ridden them.
Old     (cheesydog)      Join Date: Mar 2009       05-19-2010, 9:57 PM Reply   
dont know anyone whos got their hands on them yet, write up a mini review once you've demo'ed the vandalls!
Old     (kristian)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-22-2010, 12:32 AM Reply   
I actually got a chance to ride the Vandalls earlier today in fact and they are by far the best Velcro boot I've ever tried (also have tried LF's and CWB's). They have a low profile ronix like fit and feel (which is probably why I liked them so much). Good footbed, plenty of arch support. Easy to get in and out of. Pretty Flexy compared to my "Ones". I'm still not sold on Velcro over laces as I feel I can never get them tight enough but if you are someone who already has Vantages and are happily on the Velcro wagon, wanting something new. I'd highly suggest the Vandalls.

Last edited by kristian; 05-22-2010 at 12:34 AM. Reason: Just terrible grammar
Old     (boarderpat)      Join Date: Jul 2009       05-24-2010, 8:47 AM Reply   
I have a pair of Vandals and they are fantastic...first velcro boots I've had (previous LF Watsons and Ronix Ones) and I can definitely get them tight enough. The best advice is to drop a size though if you can manage it as the toe box does have a tendency to pack out a little, I would normally ride a 10 and when I tried them on they did fit but there was some play, if they had stretched out they would have been real sloppy so I tried the 9 and it actually fit REALLY well! Couldn't be happier with them, so light as well, with the 2010 Severance the whole setup weighs about half what my Watson LTD and Watson boots did!