Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-14-2010, 10:01 AM Reply   
wtf is up w/ ohio?

http://www.toledoblade.com/article/2...130357/0/rss10
Old     (xistential)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-14-2010, 10:35 AM Reply   
"released on his recognizance"

And if the other guy didn't have priors he would probably be out too. Man it makes me so mad. Why don't people like this get jail time?
It's that "it's only a dog" attitude.

As somebody at the SPCA posted after my dogs were shot. "Drop him (the shooter) off at the gates,we'll handle it from there" Lol.
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-14-2010, 11:57 AM Reply   
"Nobody plays with it, nobody interacts with it," Ms. Campau said. "The dog sat in the kennel all day long."

That is also sad. I always feel for the animals who's owners think sitting in a crate 20hrs a day is okay. Sad story, hopefulyl a loving fam adopts him, as he seems to have a good and loving heart.

Chris, I want to apologize for any and everything I ever said regarding your situation. Now that I have my own, I don't know what I was ever thinking. Glad they're okay, assuming they still are.
Old     (pnichols)      Join Date: Jan 2007       07-14-2010, 11:58 AM Reply   
^^Chris, whatever happened to the jack arse that shot your dogs?
Old     (xistential)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-14-2010, 12:51 PM Reply   
Thanks A-dub. Yeah they are real good. Happy as can be.

Paul he goes to jury trial in October. It's been interminable.

As A-dub said I hope this dog in the story gets enough exposure that somebody comes forward and the rest of his days are spent with people that shower love on him. He deserves it.That this happened might even turn out to be a blessing. Punishment for 2 renegade hillbillies and a loving home for the dog.