Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 14, 2003

Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       11-06-2003, 11:29 AM Reply   
Well it is that time of year and i will be the ripe old age of 29. I am taking the day off and treating myself. If anyone who likes to moto wants to join me i will be going to Lake Elsinore Mtocross park at about 10:00 am on Friday the 7th(Blabelmooch). This is where it is wake related... I am both crazy and stupid enough that i'm thinking of riding at the track and also pulling the boat up to go to Canyon Lake at about 1:00 or so for a few pulls before i go home. I am also inviting all my wake friends(Bill,Sean,John,Paula etc..) to go to Dave and Busters at 10:00 p.m. for drinks and Video Games!!!
Old     (canaday)      Join Date: Dec 2002 Location: Hawthorne       11-06-2003, 11:52 AM Reply   
I'm not so sure about the Moto, the boarding, or the video games, but I'll be down to drink.
Old    norcal_99            11-06-2003, 12:26 PM Reply   
Happy Birthday and have fun. There's nothing better than Moto.
Old     (zigzagsd)      Join Date: Dec 2002       11-06-2003, 2:59 PM Reply   
happy birthday bud. thanks for the invite. i'm not sure what our plans are for the weekend, but i've got your number...
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       11-06-2003, 3:35 PM Reply   
happy b-day randy. congrats and have fun.

and rene - wakeboarding is better than moto. hehe.
Old    buttacup            11-06-2003, 4:02 PM Reply   
Feliz Birthday Randy, you're almost dirty thirty Hope you have a great weekend and don't injur yourself!
Old     (sdboardr99)      Join Date: Aug 2001       11-06-2003, 4:05 PM Reply   
Hey Randy, Happy Birthday! I can board if you do that first cuz I'm leaving for Mammoth in the afternoon. Sorry that I'll miss the drinking part of the day.

Let me know the schedule and maybe I can meet up with you up at Elsinore.

Old     (nkrn8)      Join Date: Jun 2003       11-06-2003, 4:38 PM Reply   
Randy Murray my first wakeworld contact. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Esco por vida homes. Hehe. From what I am told Elsinore is really fun now. I wish I could take the day off because I would be down to do all of it! (even though I'd be at kiddie track). Hehe. Does your girlfriend ride? I would love a chick to put around with. Well have a good one!! Be safe.
Old     (blabel)      Join Date: Jul 2001       11-06-2003, 5:59 PM Reply   

The paddle is already on and I'm heading to Glamis tomorrow!!!

Oh well, have a good time. Happy Birthday
Old     (norcalrider)      Join Date: Jun 2002       11-06-2003, 6:13 PM Reply   
Happy Birthday Randy. Sounds like a perfect day...
Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       11-06-2003, 6:23 PM Reply   
Oh I am feeling the love Thanks Everyone

Sean, i figured you would say that

John, if you can make it that would be great

Rene and Chris i've heard many good things about you both...hope we can meet up someday and Thank You...Moto....Wake really tough question

Lindsay and Amay, thanks alot i appreciate the kind words..hey those wakeworld people are alright huh! And 30 is going to be great..i get to enter the Vet class

Bill, Oh yeah it must be that time of year...where you are in Mammoth more than home. I will be at LEMP by 10:00 if you can make it. I don't think that i am going boarding though as i will probably fall asleep at dinner

Blabel, Darn i was really hoping you could make it. I am however planning on making a few Glamis trips this year we will have to meet up
Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       11-06-2003, 6:25 PM Reply   
Hey Mik long time no hear. How are things? Thanks for the well wishes

Old     (blabel)      Join Date: Jul 2001       11-06-2003, 8:10 PM Reply   
Randy, hope you bring your huevos with you when you ride tomorrow. Wait until you see the main track!

You should have changed your birthday to last week. Sheeesh.
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       11-06-2003, 8:56 PM Reply   
Just curious, Randy, but what is your in at Canyon (have be a property owner to get a permit sticker for the boat)? BTW - I'm kinda "working" at home tomorrow, so if you "need" a third...

Oh, yeah, Happy Birthday!
Old     (kristian)      Join Date: Nov 2002       11-06-2003, 11:24 PM Reply   
Happy Birthday!!!! have fun!!!
Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       11-06-2003, 11:36 PM Reply   
Jeff, It's my friends boat and he is a property owner there and in Poway, Escondido, etc.. He lives right around the corner from Greg.We are definitely going to have to ride together one of these days. I don't think we are going boarding since i'll probably be beat after riding

Kristian, thanks alot...I'm sure it's going to be a killer day

Blabel, I've hear all about it....should be interesting