Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (NotSure123)      Join Date: Nov 2012       12-31-2013, 3:31 PM Reply   
Hey all, winter project time! My almost 9 yr old snap-in carpet and backing is disintegrating and grungy. I've heard nothing good about my local upholstery repair shops, and need suggestions on a good place to send these off to. Having a semi-rare boat has it's disadvantages as I can't just place an order for a new set (I've tried) Any help would be much appreciated, as well as carpet style suggestions! I was thinking of a thicker/softer style weave but afraid It might get moldy...? -Jesse.
Attached Images

Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       12-31-2013, 4:14 PM Reply   
Deckadence is supposed to be a great product. You can send a template to them.
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-01-2014, 6:36 AM Reply   
Deckadence is the only way to go here is a before and after pic of mine
Attached Images

Old     (NotSure123)      Join Date: Nov 2012       01-01-2014, 9:19 AM Reply   
Nice! That looks like some really cool stuff...but I've also picked up it is way expensive. I'm going to take some measurements and send them over to see if I can pull it off or not...
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-01-2014, 9:49 AM Reply   
I did the whole boat for just under $700
Old     (priszkid)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-01-2014, 10:10 AM Reply   
That looks good! Did you leave the carpet going up the seat or replace that as well? What about in the storage lockers? Thanks in advance!
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-01-2014, 10:25 AM Reply   
No I left the carpet on the seats and in the lockers. I only replaced the cabin the bow and the walk through. It is super nice stuff it will never stain and feels great under your feet
Old     (priszkid)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-01-2014, 10:38 AM Reply   
Awesome- thanks for the reply