Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2006

Old     (azsufer)      Join Date: Feb 2004       08-01-2006, 9:37 AM Reply   
This upcoming Friday at Bartlett...think we could get a big group of people together for some afternoon boarding and partying??

kd
Old     (dan_lee)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-01-2006, 2:19 PM Reply   
The road has been closed since Sunday, hopefully it'll be opened up by then. The next issue is the jet skiers out there, there weekday boat traffic hasn't been bad, therefore jet skis have been chasing my wake when I've been riding.

Those guys scare me.

I'll be doing an open invite with '07 boards later this month.
Old     (azsufer)      Join Date: Feb 2004       08-01-2006, 6:07 PM Reply   
Dan, I didnt know the road was closed, but with the rain it doesnt suprise me!

Well if it is open i plan on getting in some riding around 2-dark on friday. Do you have a date and place in mind for the '07 products??
Old     (ridealready)      Join Date: Feb 2006       08-01-2006, 7:38 PM Reply   
Dan, Let me know when you are sure on a date so I can make sure to get out of work bro.
Old     (dan_lee)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-01-2006, 7:53 PM Reply   
I'm not sure what I'll do, we tried riding from the beach by SB cove but the sheriff thought that a CWB easy up meant we were hosting an event and I had to go to federal court to get the $500 charges dropped. On a smaller scale I've taken groups out from the Marina. This year I'm working on better organization so I'll keep you informed.

Geoff, I'll wait a couple weeks to get your ankle healed up.
Old    bocephus            08-01-2006, 8:07 PM Reply   
Last weekend a boat came within about 10 ft of me. He was pulling some kids on a tube and the tube was within arms distance of my boat. I have never seen it that crazy there.

I would be willing to bring the SAN for an '07 board run.

If the road isn't open I might head up to Apache this week. The road closure is a joke though, I remember going there with friends when I was like 10, it was 4x4 all the way there and you had to tighten all the hardware on your boat when you got there.
Old    bocephus            08-03-2006, 10:20 AM Reply   
Does anyone know if the road is open yet?
Old     (gelo_az_23_lsv)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-05-2006, 2:45 PM Reply   
road was open on wednesday and thursday..caught some butter in the early AM thurs....