Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       08-17-2012, 10:42 AM Reply   
Hey guys just wanted to get you some photos of the new G25. This is the first one built by Correct Craft. Just like some of the other threads I have posted, I would like to keep this one as respectable as possible. Every manufacturer has pushed innovations in the past few years and all you brand loyal people should have something to be happy about. This post is not to preach to the choir or jump on bandwagons. There are a lot of good boats out there, this thread is simply to showcase the G25. Correct Craft was very kind to let us at Nautique's of Orlando use the boat to demo potential buyers and the feed back has been through the roof. I was on the water with customers this morning and the surf wake alone is HUGE. Surprisingly bigger than the G23 and very clean. Driving through chop you can barely feel a thing and the handling of this 25' boat surprised even me. These are not statements to bash anyone else or any other boats. I truly believe that some boats are not built for everyone and while this may be one of them, it truly is a piece of art in the inboard industry. I'm happy to respond to any legitimate questions and appreciate the feedback. Thanks guys!

This boat does have the PCM Supercharged 550. Other nice options are the LED's underneath the compression horn drivers, new bimini, battery switch located at drivers seat instead of under a seat at the transom, ladder under swim platform, vented windshield (this one doesn't have it), LINC system, belly cooler (very easy to access), tower cam, and much more. Enjoy!

Disclaimer (haha): this boat is not currently for sale do not think this is an attemp to sell this boat as it is strictly to showcase it a bit more to the public since it is so new.
Attached Images