Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through January 12, 2008

Old     (05mobiuslsv)      Join Date: Apr 2006       11-12-2007, 1:13 PM Reply   
Kscales I never insulted you remember that, only after I was insulted by you did I make any remark towards you. Nice how you try and turn things around here. If you're gonna quote me, use my exact words not your own. I called you out on your b.s. that's it. Sorry if you took my comments on the "cute wake" personal but that's your problem.
Old     (05mobiuslsv)      Join Date: Apr 2006       11-12-2007, 1:16 PM Reply   
For the record for the tige owners that got all butthurt, I almost bought a tige before the bu. The boat just didn't suit my needs, sometime down the road who knows they'll have to step it up first though. I'm having a knee issues right now so I'd probably want to use your boat Kscales.

(Message edited by 05mobiuslsv on November 12, 2007)
Old     (kscales)      Join Date: Oct 2006       11-12-2007, 2:00 PM Reply   
I don't care what you think, or if you think you didn't insult me or not.. the bottom line is your posts always come across in a very negative way and you charge people up.... what do expect is going to happen? people are are going to sit back and take being called whatever falls out of your mouth.. would you? or do you?

I think you have been lucky on here with getting away with your posts and opinions.

I am sure you are a cool guy and all but you never know who is on the other side of the keyboard and how they are going to interrupt you, this is how serious fights start.

Lets just agree, to disagree and move on..
Old     (05mobiuslsv)      Join Date: Apr 2006       11-12-2007, 2:30 PM Reply   
You got it!
Old     (05mobiuslsv)      Join Date: Apr 2006       11-12-2007, 3:06 PM Reply   
"people are are going to sit back and take being called whatever falls out of your mouth"

This part is funny though, you started the chit talking not me.
Old     (lcky275)      Join Date: Jul 2002       11-12-2007, 3:24 PM Reply   
Let it go, dude.
Old     (seanmcd)      Join Date: Jul 2006       11-12-2007, 5:01 PM Reply   
I have sat back and not said a word about all the nonsense over the post at TigeOwners.com about WW.....

I like both Forums, WakeWorld and TigeOwners, but just reading the posts above by nu bu and company really prove the point made in that thread over at TigeOwner.com....

And that point is this, it has nothing to do with what boat you prefer, but it has to do with the generally accepted behavior of the posters.

THAT is the big difference between WakeWorld and TigeOwners.....Nonsense like exhibited above is not tolerated over there like it is here.

David Williams......Why in the world tolerate posts such as these? Name calling, personal attacks, obvious profanity disguised by intentional mispelling??

You're nothing but a little Khunt muscle.

we don't need biatches like you here. Why didn't you post that crap up here you little biatch???

This part is funny though, you started the chit talking not me.

Pathetic, immature, and unnecessary. Some of these people remind me of my daily "clientele"

What a shame, because 98% of people here are very helpful, friendly, and positive.

Too bad about the other, very vocal 2%.

Sean McD
Old     (seanmcd)      Join Date: Jul 2006       11-12-2007, 5:17 PM Reply   
And in fact I would like to respond to an excellent question often asked, similar to this quote asked by Nick in a post in this very thread.

if you don't like the wakeworld crowd... why hang around... sure people get mean on here, its the internet, where even the biggest pansy can talk sh*t all day and nat get beaten up for it

My answer is this.

Because there is great information, and entertainment on this site, offered by many helpful and generous people with vast experience.

So why should I have to tolerate childish nonsense and personal attacks, in order to reap the benefits of this great forum?

Why hang around? How about, why don't you leave?

Or even better, Why don't you grow up, and contribute something positive, instead of putting people down?

Come on........Anyone can put another person down, insult them, or criticize....

It takes much more to say something nice, or constructive.

How about taking the next step and learn how to provide some constructive criticism without making it personal? Or give an opposing opinion without being crass and negative? How about that, instead of telling me to leave.

Maybe just Grow Up.
Old     (azpowerhouse)      Join Date: Jul 2007       11-12-2007, 7:45 PM Reply   
You all need to limit your time on the computer.
Your riding skills are being sacrificed!
Who cares, get out and ride!
Old     (deltaboy)      Join Date: Jan 2007       11-12-2007, 10:00 PM Reply   
OK...well...uh...I think Tige is smart to get a more budget minded boat out there, even if decked out it will be +/- 50K. With the economy heading in the direction it is they are wise to throw out this boat as an option. Haven't seen this boat in person but the other Tige's I have been in appear to be a darn good boat.
Old     (rbeckei)      Join Date: May 2007       11-13-2007, 7:52 AM Reply   
Sean McDaniel. I agree with you. Sean, But the best thing to do is Ignore People like that because they have attitude problems and low self-esteem. Also you have to remember that when emailing or responding on this wesite, alot of the time there is misunderstanding and lost in translation. Lets all have fun!
Old     (whocares)      Join Date: Dec 2006       11-14-2007, 7:31 AM Reply   
NUBU reminds me of that 30 year old dude thats always trying to hang out with us early 20 somethings, and actually he's the one that no one wants around at all. You know the "who invited that guy?" Guy. Grow up dude. My 17 yr old brother is twice as mature as you. And he definately has better things to do than cut other people down about their boats on WakeWorld.
Old     (05mobiuslsv)      Join Date: Apr 2006       11-15-2007, 12:23 AM Reply   
Funny John Doe do you really think I give a crap what you think. Thanks for enlightening me there . You remind me of that guy, Captian save a hoe. Something tells me you're about 17, piss off and mind your own. Kscales and I squashed this crap already. IT'S DONE INCASE YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND. I made a comment about a WAKE from a boat that he didn't even own on WAKEWORLD you idiot. You've got to feel like a dumber person after writing that retarded post..

(Message edited by 05mobiuslsv on November 15, 2007)

(Message edited by 05mobiuslsv on November 15, 2007)
Old     (whocares)      Join Date: Dec 2006       11-16-2007, 7:52 AM Reply   
I think someone got his feelings hurt!
Old     (05mobiuslsv)      Join Date: Apr 2006       11-16-2007, 8:21 AM Reply   
^^^^

You're gonna have to do better than that boat whore, but why would I let some little punk talk chit about something he obviously knows nothing about. Talk a bout a hypocrite, re-read your post toughguy..

(Message edited by 05mobiuslsv on November 16, 2007)
Old     (woreout)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-17-2007, 12:40 PM Reply   
Wow !!!! How have I missed all this trash talking?
I'm jealous that I havent been in the middle of this throwing MC stuff into the mix. Man am I slacking.
Old    K.B.C.            11-17-2007, 1:01 PM Reply   
yeah, come on Billy. get it together would you?

nubu, I think the "other" site suits your posting style a little better. you should check it out. nothing personal and I'm sure you'll attack me too, but come on man. as stated by sean mcd, your post was uncalled for
Old     (ssteele013)      Join Date: Feb 2006       11-24-2007, 10:19 AM Reply   
haha nu bu its so funny reading what you say because you don't relize how stupid you sound ha
Old     (tyboarder03)      Join Date: Nov 2003       11-24-2007, 12:23 PM Reply   
Agreed- NUBU posts always seem to show him in a negative way. Definitely the "who invited that guy" guy.
Old     (tyboarder03)      Join Date: Nov 2003       11-24-2007, 12:24 PM Reply   
Ready nubu... attack!!!
Old     (ssteele013)      Join Date: Feb 2006       11-24-2007, 2:02 PM Reply   
kinda sucks to be you...Nubu
Old     (canecorso)      Join Date: Aug 2007       11-24-2007, 7:06 PM Reply   
Man that is mah BU... Hes really is looking into making the switch to the big dog--i.e. x-star, or tige but wont say it outloud
Old     (kana12)      Join Date: Jan 2008       01-02-2008, 12:35 AM Reply   
why doesnt some one get a wake picture of the z1 loaded down ... im a tige owner and am curious to see what it is capible of with some weight
Old     (brad63)      Join Date: Jun 2006       01-02-2008, 12:42 AM Reply   
Kscales- where in B.C do you ride, and where is that tiqe thing held
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       01-02-2008, 11:08 AM Reply   
It's done at Cultus because Redline is in Chilliwack.
Old     (brad63)      Join Date: Jun 2006       01-02-2008, 4:54 PM Reply   
When is it going to be held this year
Old     (kscales)      Join Date: Oct 2006       01-02-2008, 4:56 PM Reply   
@ Brad- Yes the review did was at Cultus Lake in Chilliwack as Dave mentioned. Redline do a few days like that a year. Check with the shop to see when the next one is scheduled.

We have a few lakes we like to go to in the lower mainland (vancouver area), you?
Old     (brad63)      Join Date: Jun 2006       01-03-2008, 12:04 AM Reply   
i ride in the kootneys
Old     (themxercr85)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-03-2008, 10:10 PM Reply   
I like how they changed the dash, we had our mind set on a Tige but when we sat in one we realized that we didnt like that dash and it was kind of awkward to look at and hard to see.