Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 07, 2003

Old     (aneal000)      Join Date: Feb 2002       09-08-2003, 7:16 AM Reply   
Alright, here it is... The video we promised you! Longer than most wakeboarding videos and sure to be a scream! Come along with Dan and myself as we plan out one of the best pranks ever pulled on our wakeboarding buddy! (Sorry Jefe) No downloading necessary... it will play right from the attached link! Just remember it was late and we were tired!

http://www.syntelnetworks.com/home/

Click on the "Lock the Deadbolt" link.
Old     (h20jnky)      Join Date: Mar 2003       09-08-2003, 8:49 AM Reply   
nice...

so i guess this would explain the reason jefe is selling the nautique.
Old     (hyperlitenrd)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-08-2003, 12:14 PM Reply   
rofl.....lol lol nice, i might have to do this some time...I'm surprised how easily you got into thier room
Old    dtrachsel            09-08-2003, 1:13 PM Reply   
Who are these guys? They're hilarious.
Old     (aneal000)      Join Date: Feb 2002       09-08-2003, 1:53 PM Reply   
Yeah, I think we should start the Tony and Dan Scam! Where every so often we put together a new video like the one above!

yes you are dan, a big pat on the back for your great performance!
Old    aka Bradley Beach            09-08-2003, 2:10 PM Reply   
This is f*cking HILARIOUS! Tony you are such a schemester... I love it!
Old    aka Bradley Beach            09-08-2003, 2:11 PM Reply   
Tony were you drinking? I sure hope so!
Old    wakejunkeygirl            09-08-2003, 2:39 PM Reply   
in a van,,,down by the river....

man, i wish you woulda had the nightvision on, i watched the whole thing, just to see the looks on their faces, but only got some good screams!!
looks like it was great fun though!

Old     (aaronlee13)      Join Date: Jul 2001       09-08-2003, 2:51 PM Reply   
hit the light switch!!! great video!
Old    dtrachsel            09-08-2003, 3:19 PM Reply   
I had the nightvision on, but it wasn't magnified enough. It was pitch black when we opened the door. Nightvision only works when there is light to be magnified. Besides they were so f------ scared they were all hiding under their blankets.
Old     (aneal000)      Join Date: Feb 2002       09-08-2003, 9:36 PM Reply   
Yeah what he said... the nightvision was on! And yeah they all pulled the covers up over their heads... there was nothing to see! Only screams!

That was so much fun to make!

I can see it now... Jefe Part II
Old     (eljefepequeno)      Join Date: Dec 2002       09-09-2003, 7:56 AM Reply   
OK, now you guys are exaggerating, you got my sister-in-law to scream, that was it. It was funny, but you don't have to lie about it to make your prank look better than it was.

(Message edited by eljefepequeno on September 09, 2003)
Old    dtrachsel            09-09-2003, 11:39 AM Reply   
Down, Down, Down, Jeff is going Down.
Old     (aneal000)      Join Date: Feb 2002       09-09-2003, 11:47 AM Reply   
Alright enough picking on Jefe... you know we are just having fun! I think he is starting to get his feelings hurt. You know we wouldn't subject you to something that horrible again! But Gabe and Nick... hummmm???

I can see it now... Not that there is anything wrong with the X-Star, it's a great boat, but it is not a Malibu!
Old     (eljefepequeno)      Join Date: Dec 2002       09-09-2003, 12:58 PM Reply   
Down, Down, Down, Dan is going Down
Old    reefhunter            09-09-2003, 1:16 PM Reply   
That was a trip. It was a bit long but I was actually laughing out loud because I can see myself doing the same things you both were doing.
Old     (rootc)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-09-2003, 1:36 PM Reply   
Jefe didn't seem that scared. To bad you pussed out with the chainsaw. It would have been great to acutally touch someones leg with the cold vibrating bar. Ha ha ha. Just the thought is funny.

I admit my heart was pumping with anticipation when you guys were at the door.
Old     (aneal000)      Join Date: Feb 2002       09-10-2003, 7:37 AM Reply   
When I ran in I couldn't see a thing... I guess we should of turned on the lights... but I'll tell you that is probably the only thing we didn't think about! Yeah it would of been awesome to sit that baby down on their legs... I just couldn't see a thing... I didn't even know who was in what bed... or where the beds were!

Yeah, Jeff played it up pretty cool... I don't think he screamed... but he made a comment later off camera that made it all worth while!
Old    dtrachsel            09-11-2003, 9:57 AM Reply   
Who hasn't seen the video?
Old     (mvbeggs)      Join Date: Jul 2003       09-16-2003, 1:09 PM Reply   
Anybody else get a virus message stating that movie.pif was infected with the "SoBig" virus.

Old     (boardinbeast)      Join Date: May 2003       09-16-2003, 1:31 PM Reply   
it's telling me that its a broken link=( i wanna see this!
Old    dtrachsel            09-16-2003, 2:28 PM Reply   
I will let you guys know when it is up and running again.