Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (BurtonSnol3order)      Join Date: Jan 2012       01-07-2012, 5:36 PM Reply   
Skip to 0:45 in the video for the jump

My thoughts... please chime in on what else I need to work on.
---My cut out is too much on my back foot. I'm still getting used to more rocker on the board and several times i've just had the front of the board plow in the water sending me over the front of the board.

---My cut in seems pretty good. Progressive and handle is close and stuck on my hip

---In the air I think it looks alright. Handle is close, legs are tucked up helping the rotation.

---The landing pretty much sucks. I am landing with the handle off my hip and as a result my board is perpendicular to the wake and as a result I let go of the rope.

What can I do to get more airtime and land with the board going a little more towards the boat instead of sideways. I'm thinking I need to keep the rope on my hip, but I can never seem to make my body do that.. Any other suggestions?

ps. I highly recommend the Casio EX-ZR100 camera. It does the slow mo video with the push of a button in the middle of video. It can also take crazy fast burst mode pictures (40 pictures per second at full resolution)