Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ldebbold)      Join Date: Jun 2006       10-03-2010, 12:12 AM Reply   
I don't know, something about the fall light on the vineyards in the evening as I'm coming home from riding lake Sonoma on a weekday. Kids in the car, their music some kick ass hip hop I barely know, the bone tired feeling I get only from being in my boat riding a couple of sets, dreaming about tricks I'll never do. God, I am loving life
Old     (lseghatch)      Join Date: Aug 2005       10-03-2010, 3:28 AM Reply   
It's a total release for me, If I'm not charging progression. Otherwise I have to tell myself to not get mad and just think that i'll get it next time.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       10-03-2010, 12:00 PM Reply   
*tear*
Old     (jessemitchell)      Join Date: Feb 2009       10-03-2010, 4:18 PM Reply   
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-03-2010, 7:41 PM Reply   
...I ride because when I see a smooth lake, it reminds me of a raccoon scaling a tree, it makes me feel connected to nature, especially the fumes from the V8.

What a gay thread.
Old     (cheesydog)      Join Date: Mar 2009       10-03-2010, 9:03 PM Reply   
yea you guys are just too awesome bashing on someone posting about why he loves riding..

Les i do kinda get where ur coming from, no kids for me tho ha ha. I just love the afterglow of the adrenaline from a crazy sesh, feel more alive. Actually I think Im a proper wake junkie now, I feel pretty average most of the time Im not riding!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-04-2010, 5:59 AM Reply   
the relentless pursuit of the feeling. the feeling i get when i boot a nice big floaty 180 into the flats and have a butter soft landing on edge then get ready for the next one.
Old    star_star            10-15-2010, 11:46 AM Reply   
for me more than anything it is the sound that i hear when i am out in the flats and it is quiet and i hear the board slicing through the butter. when i look down i see my reflection, then a fallen leaf goes by, or in the fall a flock of ducks gets up and starts getting out of our way and i always wonder if i will ever get close enough to one to touch him.
Old    mojo            10-15-2010, 1:30 PM Reply   
it's my happy time. nothing to think about.