Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-06-2010, 10:47 AM Reply   
We were at the 45 yard line but on the top level. Our bus left for Lambeau at 6am and the bloody's started right away... i don't remember much of the game honestly, but do know I had a blast!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-07-2010, 6:30 AM Reply   
Good lord!

The Jets got raped by Brady!
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       12-07-2010, 7:35 AM Reply   
I thought it was going to be a good game.... nope.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-07-2010, 9:44 AM Reply   
WELL REX HOW DO YOUR JETS STACK UP AGAINST THE PATRIOTS. lets see 400
+ yards against your great defense and 3 picks off your great QB. not to mention dozens of dropped balls by your great recievers. but the most impressive stat is the YAC they stacked up against your great defense.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-10-2010, 7:00 AM Reply   
Looks like Robert and I are going to be on opposing sides this week. Won't matter, cuz My Hawks are going to spank the Niners this week!

Rams are going down hard aganst the Saints

Cards are going down against Denver.

Maybe, just maybe Jeremy's pathetic Titans can beat the Texans but I doubt it.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-10-2010, 2:07 PM Reply   
I just don't get it. Somewhere around the time of losing our starting QB, we lost the whole team. What happened to the effing defense. We were in primo position of winning the AFC South, now another year without the playoffs. We need a new QB, and I am starting to think maybe we need a new coach.

Way too much talent in Nashville to be on a 6 game losing streak (even with Collins as QB).
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       12-10-2010, 2:13 PM Reply   
Alex Smith is getting the 9ers start.... oh boy.

Also Packers have their last "easy" game before the final stretch of **** starts.... I think the Packer v. Bears season ending game will be great
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-10-2010, 5:49 PM Reply   
jeremy the colts just did beat the titans. so only a few more plays need to be made to win again.this year in the nfl there have been alot more 1 play games . 1 play made the difference in the game. cliff i don't know how you knew i would pick the niners this week.i am a cowboys fan and don't necessarily not like the seahawks. but this week i'm picking bills,bengals,packers,giants,jaguars,bucs,falcons, saints,49ers,bears,broncos,chargers,jetsthe cowboys every week [been wrong plenty this year] and the ravens.we will see how bad these picks are.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       12-10-2010, 6:49 PM Reply   
After the Thursday night game someone needs to to explain this to me:

Titans needed 10 points and had like 2 minutes and 3 time outs.... WHY WHY WHY as soon as you're in field goal range don't you take that and go for the touchdown later!?!!?!?!

They ran the clock to 0:00 just getting the TD and burned all their timeouts.... they could have kicked the FG (only like a 34 yarder) with like 55 sec left... still having 2 T.O.... then go for the onside and at LEAAST give yourself a chance..... WHY NOT?!
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-11-2010, 5:29 AM Reply   
^Good question. Another one is why man-coverage (Finnegan on Wayne) on 3rd and 15 and allowing Manning to hook up for a 50 yard completion?
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       12-12-2010, 2:57 PM Reply   
Oh Dear God Seakhawks.

Least I can proudly wear a 9ers jersey tomorrow at school.... thanks for that.

How about the 9ers making the playoffs before tha Packers...... oh boy NFC west is somethign else.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-12-2010, 5:22 PM Reply   
^Yeah, just when I think things couldn't get any worse, I always remind myself: "At least you aren't a Seahawks fan"
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-12-2010, 6:14 PM Reply   
That's My Hawks for ya. And we're tied for first in our division with a losing record.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-13-2010, 8:58 AM Reply   
well i was about halfway right on my picks. yes i know we lost to philly,but we were in the game the whole way. just couldn't play defense at the end . same old story. i love to listen to chris collinsworth saying we couldn't run the ball when we rush for over 100 yards. what he meant to say was we couldn't stop the run or the pass or the fourth quarter turnovers.we did beat up vick and jackson for the giants.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-17-2010, 7:17 PM Reply   
time for this weeks picks. hope they are better than last weeks. okay chargers,dolphins,browns,texans,giants,cardinals,s aints,jaguars,bucs,rams,cowboys,falcons, jets,raiders,patriots and da bears. okay lets play ball!
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-18-2010, 8:03 AM Reply   
^How do you list the Chargers as your pick when the game has already been played?
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-18-2010, 8:24 AM Reply   
My picks for the is week.

Seattle trounces the best NFC team in the.... eh... it's just so hard to accept what's going to happen to us this week. I'm hoping for some sort of miracle.

Rams lose to KC

Niners already lost

Cards vs Carolina is a crap shoot. Should be close but who cares.
Old     (rt360)      Join Date: Mar 2010       12-18-2010, 6:40 PM Reply   
i picked on wednesday. do you want to see my pick sheet. look at my earlier thread where i picked the chargers and atlanta to win their conferences and go to the superbowl with chargers winning. so i pick the chargers cowboys and whoever plays the STEELERS every week.LOL
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-18-2010, 9:10 PM Reply   
I don't think the Chargers could handle the Ravens or the Patriots.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-19-2010, 7:20 PM Reply   
Damn Robert, you pick worse than Cliff.
Old     (Meert)      Join Date: Mar 2010       12-19-2010, 8:34 PM Reply   
A loss and we clinched a playoff spot, so I can't be that pissed. It's not like we are JUST HOSTS.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-20-2010, 8:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Damn Robert, you pick worse than Cliff.
I see... your boys finally win a game and you get your smack back.

I was dead on this week. I even went against my beloved Hawks.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-21-2010, 4:20 PM Reply   
SMACK BACK. you call 5 wins smack it still sucks [like my picks]. okay jeremy early picks this week.i've been having trouble getting a internet connection on my work computer and my home computer is a crap shoot sometimes i can get to the threads on my rt360 name sometimes cwb4me. thats the main reason for what seemed like late picks.this week i have to go with the steelers [not that i want to] then of course the cowboys christmas day [all i want for christmas] i'll take the lions,eagles[i promise not to doubt you mike] the patriots and sorry cliff but i'm taking the bucs,jaguars,da bears,and sorry jeremy i doubted your titans last week ,but it's going to continue this week i'm taking the chiefs,ravens,49ers and yes i'll take the raiders over the colts.i'll take the texans,packers[i'm assuming rodgers will be back],CHARGERS and the monday nite game is a toss up but i think the saints will be pissed from the ravens loss and the falcons don't have as much to play for.lets see how bad i suck this week.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-25-2010, 11:05 AM Reply   
Picking my Hawks for a redemption win at Tampa this week. We gotta win tomorrow if we're gonna be in line for the NFC West championship game at home against Dave's Rammies.

I'm picking the Niners over the Rams this week.

Gonna be interesting for the Cards but I don't see them beating Dallas.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       12-25-2010, 8:29 PM Reply   
If the Rams win this weekend then the Seattle/Tampa game is meaningless. The NFC West title will come down to the Rams/Seattle game in the final week. Can't wait...of course, we need to beat the 49ers first!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-26-2010, 10:57 AM Reply   
Niners are looking really bad today. Next weeks game is going to be our Superbowl Dave.

Oops... spoke too soon. Nice special teams play there Rams.

Last edited by seattle; 12-26-2010 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Stupid Rams
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-26-2010, 5:31 PM Reply   
CHIEFS!!!!!!! AFC West Champs!!!
Old     (BNUGS)      Join Date: Dec 2010       12-26-2010, 5:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakereviews View Post
CHIEFS!!!!!!! AFC West Champs!!!
+1!
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-26-2010, 8:02 PM Reply   
The Sheethawks and their corrupt coach lose another game.

Robert, another great week of picks.

"look at my earlier thread where i picked the chargers and atlanta to win their conferences and go to the superbowl with chargers winning."

Good call on that one.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       12-26-2010, 8:08 PM Reply   
9ers are out... Favre is almost dead.... by lack of choices I'm 100% Packer fans now.

They looked great today.... I think they'll make a pretty good run if the get past the bears
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-27-2010, 7:03 AM Reply   
My Hawks looked as bad as it gets yesterday! Our qb hurts himself jogging into the end zone??? Everything after that just went down hill.

Looks like ole Holmgren's wish has been granted in San Fran. Wonder how long it will take for him to pay the Niner's compound a visit.

As bad as I want the Hawks to win this week it would almost be better if we didn't. The winning team will take the loosingest playoff team ever title. They've actually moved the game to prime time next Sunday so the entire NFL can laugh at our pathetic division battle.

Jeremy,

You're talking ish about My Hawks after your glorious Titan's performance yesterday?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-27-2010, 7:15 AM Reply   
I think it was still better performance than the Hawks, and it came against a better team that is undefeated at home. No excuses though, we need a new QB in the worst way and our D looked like crap. We have big time receivers and no one to get them the ball. Former Vol Eric Berry made me proud though, I think he will be something special. I think Falcons-Patriots SB would be a battle.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-27-2010, 5:46 PM Reply   
You're such a tenacious little debater Jeremy.

Only you would want to compare your teams ass kicking to mine in an effort to deflect focus from their crapiness.

Here's one for ya, My Hawks lost by two fewer points than your team when they got it handed to them by Kansas City.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-28-2010, 5:34 AM Reply   
Well, you guys still have a shot at the post season so you have me there. Do you think it a plus that Whitehurst will be starting instead of Hasselback?
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-28-2010, 7:02 AM Reply   
I think Matt will do whatever he has to do to insure he's in the game. His job is on the line and he knows he'd better redeem himself if he's going to have any chance hanging onto his job next year.

I'm rooting for My Hawks to win only because I'm double or nothing on a bet I lost to Dave earlier this season.

This game is going to be a total embarrassment to our division though. The winning team is going to be ridiculed to death Sunday night regardless of who wins. To top it off, the winner will just be getting it handed to them at home by New Orleans the following week. Again the media will be all over the fact that it's a team with a loosing record hosting a playoff game.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       12-28-2010, 7:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Again the media will be all over the fact that it's a team with a loosing record hosting a playoff game.
I would love to see how differently the media would be on this if somehow the Cowboys were hosting the playoffs with a losing record.... honestly it would be a "Miracle Story" not a turd bowl.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-28-2010, 8:27 AM Reply   
My opinion is that the Rams could upset a couple of teams in the playoffs (a la Cardinals a couple of years ago), and I see Seattle getting blown out in the playoffs. I honestly don't see how the 9er's were that bad this year. Come to think about it, yes I do, having all that faith in Alex Smith.

Pete Carroll is out of his element, he needs to be back in college corrupting another team (and I see this happening). I think it is a travesty (and I HATE USC) that he can walk away from a team, scott free, while the team is left to suffer the consequences. Reminds of the coach from SMU (by the way, if any of you haven't seen the 30 for 30 special on ESPN, Pony Excess, do yourself a favor and watch) back in the 80's.
Old    sperbet            12-28-2010, 10:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
I honestly don't see how the 9er's were that bad this year.
2 words, Mike Singletary. Thank god he's gone. Great football player, terrible football coach.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       12-28-2010, 10:05 AM Reply   
I agree with the 9ers being better than the record.... the whole team is there except a QB.... which I know is a BIG BIG missing piece.

Gore - monster
Crabtree - coming into his own
V. Davis - next step in evolution
Willis/Spikes - great
New O-line - much better
.... that one D-back they have sucks hard though, he is beaten every single week on a big big play.
Old    sperbet            12-28-2010, 12:33 PM Reply   
That would be Nate Clements. He's actaully decent, just not a #1 and is forced to be a #1 because they don't have anybody else. The 9ers secondary just sucks period. I'm expecting that to be a main area of emphasis over the offseason.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-28-2010, 6:55 PM Reply   
Eh... I don't believe for a minute the powers that be at USC had no knowledge of what was happening. The school had no issue turning their heads while raking in millions for over a decade when he was running the program. If Pete would have gone down many others in that administration very likely would have been implicated by their knowledge of his wrong doings. I'm sure they were glad to see things go down the way they did. Sad to say, but if you want a dynasty in college you need to walk a very fine line between right and wrong. If you want the best most talented atheletes you're going to do what it takes to get / keep them. The attitude is in college is do what you can for as long as you can until you get caught. It's been that way for a long time and will continue to be that way as long as the colleges can cash in on the insane amount money to be had.

As for his ability to succeed in the NFL, I think everyone has forgotten what his original plan for this season was. He didn't clean house and replace them with all these wrag tag cheap players in an effort to do well this season. We just got lucky and won enough games to lead folks to believe we might go somewhere. He did so to fatten his pocket book for the off season. He's done exactly that and now he's ready to go shopping. I'm betting we'll be seeing quite a few blue chip players coming on board during the off season.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-28-2010, 8:59 PM Reply   
TALK ABOUT SMACK! thats what mike vick took tonight alot of smacks. maybe he isn't superman? since all my picks suck so bad i'm picking a pennsylvania superbowl steelers and eagles ending in a tie.
Old     (dlamont)      Join Date: Apr 2003       12-29-2010, 12:46 PM Reply   
Can't wait for the hawks/rams game Sunday night!! It will be so loud at Qwest! With Clipboard Jesus under center, I'm very nervous though.
Just glad I'm still watching football this late in the season.
BTW on Carroll, I hated USC but every winning college team has NCAA violations somewhere in the program. I'm actually surprised USC got away with it for so long.
GO HAWKS!!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-01-2011, 6:18 AM Reply   
OKAY my last regular season picks giants,saints,ravens and falcons,because they all have something to play for.the browns,cowboys,lions,and raiders they are my upset teams.the colts,jets and the bears i think it could go the packers way though.the patriots,jaguars,RAMS,49ERS and the chargers. lets see how i do. i can't do much worse than i have been doing.lol
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-02-2011, 4:20 PM Reply   
dallas went to philly with their 3rd string qb no #2 or #3 reciever and won.14-13
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-02-2011, 4:42 PM Reply   
No Vick, Philly isn't even a playoff team.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-02-2011, 4:45 PM Reply   
philly won the nfc east and is the #3 seed . dallas played with steven mcgee 3rd string qb . how did titans fare against the giants?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-02-2011, 4:50 PM Reply   
sorry i meant the colts.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-02-2011, 5:04 PM Reply   
We did pretty well considering we had nothing to play for and the Colts were playing for their playoff life. KC couldn't handle the snap, otherwise we would have likely won the game.

Titan's late Christmas list:

1). New QB
2). New Coach
3). Stud Linebacker
4). Hang onto current roster of receivers

P.S. How did the Cowboys fare against the Titans this year? (and you guys still had Romo)
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-02-2011, 5:14 PM Reply   
Matt is active, We have a chance tonight.

Embarrassing to know the entire country is watching our division tonight.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-02-2011, 6:28 PM Reply   
they were playing under wade phillips.you should be glad he is going to be houstons defensive coach next year. how many superbowls have the titans won? 0 and waiting.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       01-02-2011, 8:27 PM Reply   
Seahawks are going to win. While all the Cowboy, 49er, Titan and Ram fans on here get to quite watching football.

I agree with Cliff on this one. The Seahawks weren't suppose to be even decent this year. Anything can happen in the the playoffs, especially with the 12th man at Qwest.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-02-2011, 8:28 PM Reply   
Looks like a 7-9 Seahawks team is heading to the playoffs. Congrats on a great season.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-02-2011, 8:30 PM Reply   
too bad seattle will be 1 and done against the saints.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-02-2011, 8:41 PM Reply   
No cash for you Dave.

I do like the fact that Umali is sitting somewhere in Seattle right now stewing over this loss against the Hawks.

I'm buying an NFC West Champion t shirt and hanging it on my wall tomorrow. After all, how many fans can claim their team won the division with a loosing record.

Guess we're gonna get one more game.
Old     (pierce_bronkite)      Join Date: Jul 2003       01-03-2011, 7:15 AM Reply   
Was it just me or was it weird seeing the Seahawks and the Rams on primetime last night?

Also the Seahawks winning their division at 7-9 and going to the playoffs was pretty funny, you have to admit that.
Old     (dlamont)      Join Date: Apr 2003       01-04-2011, 2:16 PM Reply   
I love it!! Hawks in the playoffs again!! Tough draw with the Saints coming to Qwest but I'll take it. Don't forget the Saints lost to Arizona and Cleveland this year. Anything can happen!!!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-05-2011, 6:25 AM Reply   
Breeseus vs Clipboard Jesus?

or

Will Matt be trotting out to take the challenge against Drew Saturday?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-05-2011, 10:36 AM Reply   
okay this weeks picks saints over the hawks and green bay over the eagles on the afc side colts over the jets and baltimore over the chiefs. lets see how bad i do this week.
Old     (dlamont)      Join Date: Apr 2003       01-05-2011, 1:08 PM Reply   
I think Hassel will play as long as a swift wind doesn't knock him over we should be in good shape. Clipboard Jesus doesn't have the smarts to beat the Saints.
It would be nice to see Matt win a meaningful game before the Hawks let him go. With our luck he'll probably go to the 49ers and kill us twice a year.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       01-05-2011, 1:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlamont View Post
I think Hassel will play as long as a swift wind doesn't knock him over we should be in good shape. Clipboard Jesus doesn't have the smarts to beat the Saints.
It would be nice to see Matt win a meaningful game before the Hawks let him go. With our luck he'll probably go to the 49ers and kill us twice a year.
Darren or Cliff, do you know anybody that has any extra tickets for around face value they would like to sell?
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-05-2011, 7:31 PM Reply   
Chris Ivory is officially out now. Along with Pierre Thomas. They're left with JJ and Bush. Top that off with a questionably healthy Marques Colston and this game is starting to look a lot more competitive.

Considering the Saint's continued bad luck I'm taking My Hawks in an upset this weekend.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-06-2011, 1:51 PM Reply   
I dont think Brees is going to have too much trouble finding a target this weekend. they have A LOT of weapons. losing their 2 rb's does hurt, but Bush is a decent backup who can give you a solid 12-15 carries and not lose the ball. julius on the other hand stinks. I actually thought he was on Seattle until like 2 weeks ago!

not sure how happy I am that Dallas hired Garrett either. I would have been ok with that hire prior to wade being hired, but not so sure now. I guess we will wait and see how next year turns out. at least there should not be any preseason chatter about them being in the SB.

I think it is going to be either Atlanta or NO facing NE in the SB. unless NE absolutely shats the bed, I dont see them losing to anyone again this year.

Last edited by ttrigo; 01-06-2011 at 1:51 PM. Reason: ..
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-06-2011, 3:28 PM Reply   
TRAIN[ttrigo] dallas with wade phillips,romo and all recievers and running backs 1-5 with kitna/phillips 0-2. now with kitna garrett and some rb's and some recievers beat giants ,colts ,redskins,eagles and detroit. and eagles game was with steven mcgee at qb. had saints beat till roy williams turnover.they also would have beat arizona if bueler could kick a extra point. all three losses with garrett as coach by 3 to no by 3 to philly and 1 to arizona. to me garrett did a much better job than phillips and phillips had all or most of his starters to use.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-08-2011, 6:18 PM Reply   
7-9 teams don't belong in the playoffs?

Well I guess it's kinda hard to argue when they hang 41 points on the Superbowl Champs.

Matts done?

Guess all the nay sayers will quietly slink back into the darkness again.

Who Dat???

Dey Loosers.
Old    codi_scott            01-08-2011, 7:00 PM Reply   
I still don't think that the seahawks belong in the playoffs with that record, but was glad to see them beat the saints. Looking forward to the packers eagles game tomorrow!
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       01-08-2011, 8:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by codi_scott View Post
I still don't think that the seahawks belong in the playoffs with that record, but was glad to see them beat the saints. Looking forward to the packers eagles game tomorrow!
They don't belong in the playoffs? They won their division. I can see an argument that they don't deserve home field advantage though. Either way they came to play.

Beast Mode had one of the all time great runs in NFL history. That was the definition of a MAN RUN. The Saints whole D got punked on that run, especially Porter. Time to break out your E40, MAc Dre and Keak da sneak tracks. Ghost ride the whip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWLP2cOxXEM
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-09-2011, 6:58 AM Reply   
SAINTS defence sucks. to allow the seahawks offence 41 points and be on the highlight shows for years to come with their pathetic attempts to tackle marshawn lynch.COME ON MAN! AS for the colts the time out while the jets were driving at the end was REALLY STUPID.give sanchez time to calm down and oc time to pick a good play. neither team deserved to win. i guess ANYONE can truely win in todays NFL.GOOD LUCK TO THE TEAMS REMAINING!
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-09-2011, 7:23 AM Reply   
The Seahawks deserve to be there. They beat St.Louis in a must-win situation and then they just handled the defending champs. I don't agree with the way the NFL seats the teams, Seahawks and Chiefs should have been 6 seeds, but as good as the Seahawks played yesterday, they would have given many of the teams trouble.

Ryan got his big win against Peyton, but I think he has pissed off Brady and Billichek. And the Jets will be facing a much better D.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-09-2011, 9:39 AM Reply   
"Dey Loosers. "

whats a looser? haha
big win for your boys cliff. I am utterly in shock over that game. dropping 41 on the saints was not something anyone in america thought was going to happen. shoot, at this point, I am now rooting for the Hawks to make it to the SB!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-09-2011, 9:46 AM Reply   
Still on a high from last night!

Jeremy,

That's it... feel the force. Let the Hawks flow through you.

I'm rooting for Green Bay today. On the road I'd much rather see us go against Chicago than Atlanta. We've already spanked Chicago once this year and our momentum can help us take down the Bears again.

Go Packers!

Last edited by seattle; 01-09-2011 at 9:49 AM.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-09-2011, 5:25 PM Reply   
okay next weeks picks.lets see if i can do better than 50%. i'll take baltimore ravens over the pittsburgh steelers in the 1st game on saturday.then green bay packers over the atlanta falcons in the 2nd game on saturday. in the 1st game on sunday i'll take the chicago bears over the seattle seahawks. in the 2nd sunday game i'll take the new england patriots over rex ryan and his unbeatable new york jets.lets see how i do if i suck i'm sure no one will be suprised.
Old     (misteve)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-09-2011, 8:48 PM Reply   
Hey hey, we are on track for the Seahawks to host the NFC Championship! Hawks beat the Bears (AGAIN), and the Packers beat the Falcons, then I'l lsee you in Seattle!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-10-2011, 7:39 AM Reply   
This season is has been a friggen blast so far. I can't wait for the next round!

Saturday

Pittsburgh over Baltimore

Green Bay over Atlanta - emotional pic for home field advantage.

Sunday

Seattle over Chicago - this is way more conceivable than people may think.

Pats over Jets

I'd love to have home field advantage against Green Bay. Matt has never been able to live down the ole "we'll take the ball and we're gonna score" comment. This could be his opportunity to redeem himself.

Even though it's doubtful, I'd love to see the Steelers beat the Pats and make it to the SB. Can you imagine a rematch with Seattle going against the team that robbed us in 06.

Sure, this is all fairy tale vision but it's coming from someone who watched his 7-9 team take out America's Who Dat darlings a couple days ago. Seattle is probably to most dangerous team in the playoffs right now. If we lose Saturday, who cares we made history two weeks in a row. If we win Saturday, whoever we go up against in the championship better WTFO!

Last edited by seattle; 01-10-2011 at 7:42 AM.
Old     (misteve)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-10-2011, 2:18 PM Reply   
Attached Images

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-10-2011, 4:19 PM Reply   
i'm sure CHICAGO players are shaking in their cleats. i don't know why you think green bay is a emotional pick. they have a top defense and top offense. it should be a good game.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       01-10-2011, 8:55 PM Reply   
Made sure to throw my Rodgers jersey in my suitcase for Vegas.... Can't wait.

Honestly, if Starks can keep running like last game the Pack have a shot
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-11-2011, 7:51 AM Reply   
Robert,

The Beast is looking forward to saying hello to the Bears this weekend.

Old     (dlamont)      Join Date: Apr 2003       01-14-2011, 11:02 AM Reply   
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/fla...d=743250559001

6 second mark...

That's how we do it in Seatown!!!
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-14-2011, 2:33 PM Reply   
is he really grabbing his crotch? tell me I am seeing that wrong.
if I am not, I guess I am not surprised. classy dude got run off a crappy team because he is a criminal, and a cancer with his teammates.