Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-09-2018, 2:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Why people come illegally here is diffrent for ever single person. To say “They Come here for this “insert your reason” is foolish.
But I agree removing the revenue source’’ and the gravy train benefits will stem the flow. I agree stoping illegal imagration Its not just about “building a Wall” it has to be in conjunction with other Stop Fails & Do Not Pass Go! Laws. I think things like sanctuary cities only encourage illegal immigration. Here is how Israell does it. And guess what a BIG A$$ WALL is #1 on the list LOL

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2...israels-model/
Israels "BIG A$$ WALL" is 37 miles long, 95% of it is a chain link fence, they are at war with the other side and they patrol it. It didn't cost BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WE DON'T HAVE TO BUILD.
Hell you could pick up the Israel "wall" at home depot.
This is in NO way comparable to the incredibly stupid waste of money the US is looking into.

Breitbart is just telling you what you want to hear, again. I'm sure it makes you feel good to go to a website that keeps stroking your ego instead of trying to inform you.
Old     (stanfield)      Join Date: Mar 2004       01-09-2018, 2:12 PM Reply   
The other funny part of that article is that it tries to pitch it that Isreal has tight border policy to protect it from migrant workers wanting jobs. LOL no, Israel does what it does because literally every other nation on the planet besides us wants to wipe it off the face of the earth. They do a lot of crazy ish there that would make no sense here and again, it aint because people are trying to get in to pick fruit for a living.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-09-2018, 2:36 PM Reply   
Seems people are inferring the 12million are all Mexicans. they're not.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...on-in-the-u-s/

It is legal for immigrants to own real estate in the usa and to get mortgages.

Our topography is different than Israel, but some good ideas could be gathered by what other countries do, like Canada. lol
That article also says they pay them $3500 to go home. Can you imagine the weekly line up waiting for their cash/check on the mexico border? See ya next week sanchez.

Last edited by 95sn; 01-09-2018 at 2:42 PM.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-09-2018, 2:50 PM Reply   
Plhorn: honestly you seem to be upset at the news article I have linked, all media Tells me NOTHING. I read and referance story’s I deem relevant. That doesn’t mean I’m drinking the kool aid that you seem to be worried about. Don’t worry my friend, same is to be said with all other new agency’s. But back to the Orignal topic. Illegal immigration HAS to be a Multi pronged Attack. Israel’s approach these are the 5 items the artical points out. They all seem to make sence to me.

1 – Build a barrier
2 – Forcibly deport illegal immigrants.
3 – Provide incentives for illegals to leave on their own.
4 – Cut off all government funds
5 – Crack down on employers who hire illegals.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-09-2018, 3:58 PM Reply   
Israel should have built a moat. Everyone knows Africans don't have the buoyancy to be swimmers.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       01-09-2018, 5:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
srael’s approach these are the 5 items the artical points out. They all seem to make sence to me.
Can't it just be a single bullet point ....
* Make it easier to come in legally.

Its the same arguement most republicans make in regards to guns but they change sides of logic when it comes to immigration.

Right-Wing gun views: Rules and hurdles only hurt good people because they obey the law and the bad guys will find a way to get them anyway.
Right-Wing immigration view: Lets make it has hard as possible to get into this country - it'll stop the bad dudes.

....If you agree with the gun statement, then the 2nd statement should sound wacky. If you agree with the immigration statement the 1st statement should sound wacky.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-09-2018, 5:41 PM Reply   
What if both sound wacky?
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       01-09-2018, 8:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
What if both sound wacky?
Then you have a functioning brain.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-09-2018, 8:46 PM Reply   
Second page? this thread is popping. Btw what happened to "wakeisreal" guy he dipped for good?

Last edited by wakeslash; 01-09-2018 at 8:48 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-10-2018, 3:39 PM Reply   
too bad we cant use each "page" as another brick for the wall.
Why don't they use big projectors and project a pic of a wall along the border. Mexicans are dumb, they would never figure it out it isn't a real wall.

Delta is missing too.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-10-2018, 4:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Delta is missing too
Just Saying !
Attached Images

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-10-2018, 4:49 PM Reply   
Yur killin me smalls
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-11-2018, 4:44 PM Reply   
This came out of our Presidents mouth.
“Why are we having all these people from ****hole countries come here?” Trump said, according to these people, referring to African countries and Haiti. He then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries like Norway, whose prime minister he met yesterday.

Omg I love this guy!!!! MAGA
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       01-12-2018, 3:34 AM Reply   
Irony: illegals can’t go home their countries are ****holes.

OMG trump called their country ****holes, racist!!!!!
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       01-12-2018, 8:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why are we having all these people from ****hole countries come here?......Omg I love this guy!!!! MAGA
If that is the view of someone who isn't the President, fine.... I think its a ****ty view but whatever, to each their own. This is guy is the President of the USA .... he should be held to a higher standard and I think you're forgetting he is the President of EVERYONE in this country and should start speaking/acting as such.

I've never been to the statue of Liberty, but I don't think the quote is:
Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, but no one from a ****hole country
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       01-12-2018, 11:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidekicknicholas View Post
If that is the view of someone who isn't the President, fine.... I think its a ****ty view but whatever, to each their own. This is guy is the President of the USA .... he should be held to a higher standard and I think you're forgetting he is the President of EVERYONE in this country and should start speaking/acting as such.

I've never been to the statue of Liberty, but I don't think the quote is:
Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, but no one from a ****hole country
No, come legally, not break laws cross the border demand rights
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-12-2018, 11:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
This came out of our Presidents mouth.
“Why are we having all these people from ****hole countries come here?” Trump said, according to these people, referring to African countries and Haiti. He then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries like Norway, whose prime minister he met yesterday.

Omg I love this guy!!!! MAGA
Hahaha like a BOSS! Trump is already the greatest president ever!
MAGA
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-12-2018, 1:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
MAGA
I can understand why you are proud, he represents you perfectly
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-12-2018, 1:55 PM Reply   
What I think MANY people object to is honest talking. We are all so PC. I agree the president of the Free World, AKA the greatest nation on the planet! should not be OPENLY calling other $hit Hole country’s “ $HIT HOLES! “ he should be doing it on the downlowz I have to admit I don’t have a problem with any leader calling a spad a spade. Example Lybria is a $hit Hole it’s a total nightmare in the 100% I’m not joking, I’m serious it’s a living hell Hole. TRUMP calling a country exactly what it is should not bother anyone. The exact language could be cleaned up, but I forgive him for the fact he is being honest, In my opinion people need to get over Trumps vernacular. Look at the message! What’s he saying. He like everyone wants only the best people coming into their country. Any country who can’t agree I say You take them. Again IN MY opinion mass migration is destroying Eroupe. If the US doesn’t tighten up our immigration, we will end up just like Europe’s little social experiment that’s going horrabley Wrong.
Old     (stanfield)      Join Date: Mar 2004       01-12-2018, 1:59 PM Reply   
Grant, have you ever been to Europe? Honest question.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       01-12-2018, 2:08 PM Reply   
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-12-2018, 2:25 PM Reply   
"What I think MANY people object to is honest talking"

Of course they do. When you meet someone that is ugly, it's inappropriate to say that there are ugly just because it's the truth to you. There are all kinds of situations where your truth is inappropriate to speak. Just believe you or I might believe these countries are s**tholes doesn't make it true. Just what we believe is true from our perspective.

Even when a truth is backed by evidence, speaking it with the intention of causing harm is not an admirable thing to do. The bottom line is that Trump is a f**king bozo. Which makes it even more ironic when Trump supporters refer to the intelligent, well spoken, and dignified Obama by morphing his name to Obozo. You guys elected and support a bozo. Why not own it if you love him so much.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-12-2018, 3:35 PM Reply   
Paris after accepting refugees lol have fun undoing that mess.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-12-2018, 4:04 PM Reply   
I feel like the people who support this kind of “open arms migrant’s welcome” are complete Hypocrites and are full of $hit. Imagine this boat rolling up and thousands of these people get out and say “this is our new home” these are now your new neighbors! O and buy the way! Your gonna pay to house and feed them!
Attached Images

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-12-2018, 4:20 PM Reply   
The USA is not even close to being the greatest nation on earth
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-12-2018, 4:41 PM Reply   
I was being sarcastic. We all know New Zeland is!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-12-2018, 4:51 PM Reply   
That's good, there seems to be a lot of delusional Americans around. Ironically most of them are Trump supporters. What's the point of MAGA if America is already great?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-12-2018, 5:50 PM Reply   
Mnzga
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-12-2018, 6:58 PM Reply   
Not required, super happy and grateful with the way NZ is.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-12-2018, 8:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Not required, super happy and grateful with the way NZ is.
Ralph Ooooo the advantages of living on a Island in the middle of the ocean, I guess no need for a wall for NZ you guys have a Ocean! LOL LOL
Attached Images

Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-12-2018, 9:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
The USA is not even close to being the greatest nation on earth
LOL its new zealand your lucky Trump did not call it out as well hahaha. Thats the problem with this fool hes surrounded by water he doesn't need to worry about immigration problems and when we talk about it because illegal immigration is getting out of control here he just criticizes. Oh well ralph nobody would want to move to NZ anyways other then the constant earthquakes only occupation there is to be a sheepherder LOL LOL.

Last edited by wakeslash; 01-12-2018 at 9:23 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-12-2018, 9:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ralph Ooooo the advantages of living on a Island in the middle of the ocean, I guess no need for a wall for NZ you guys have a Ocean! LOL LOL
Yeah bro, it's a big arse moat
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-12-2018, 11:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
LOL its new zealand
Norway I think buddy.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-13-2018, 7:44 AM Reply   
Norway has taken In a large immigrant population. Apparently the new arrivals are not very fond on their new home in Norway many of the Locals are like “Hey if you don’t like it hear in Norway go away” what would be hella Funny is when Trump said “we need more people like in Norway” if the King of Norway said to trump. That sounds like a good idea Mr Trump “I would like to introduce you to Mohammad and 10 thousand like him” these are the people of Norway you asked for LOL
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       01-13-2018, 8:41 AM Reply   
I love living in the US! Louisiana at that. Ralph you need to come through and get some of that bayou butter. Show you that not all Americans or racist bigots! Even ones who voted repub
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-13-2018, 9:46 AM Reply   
^^ I agree Ralph: come threw your always welcome at our place. The min I don’t like what you have to say, I’m gonna let my 4 12’s do the talking and that will be the end of that subject!!!
Attached Images

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-13-2018, 11:59 AM Reply   
Norway having problems with immigrants is fake news, i saw a great clip of the us ambassador to noway getting rheemed by the Norway media for lies he told about it.

Anyway, I've been to usa number of times and I've always loved it, the people and places are amazing. I hope to take you boys up on your offer.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-13-2018, 1:18 PM Reply   
Sorry Ralph but the Norway news is true. I have heard it first hand from in laws from Norway. By the way if you’ve seen what Norwegian girls look like you’d understand why Trump wants more of them here
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-13-2018, 1:29 PM Reply   
this thread is going down the drain we were talking about building the wall not inviting people over for a sleepover smh.
Notice i post a pic of Paris after refugees and nothing but crickets chirping where did everyone magically disappear to?
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-13-2018, 2:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Looks like Grant had to look up where New Zealand is.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-13-2018, 2:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
this thread is going down the drain we were talking about building the wall not inviting people over for a sleepover smh.
Notice i post a pic of Paris after refugees and nothing but crickets chirping where did everyone magically disappear to?
It's not worth answering since their is no reference to an actual article or any evidence that isn't just a picture from any one of a thousand protests, street parties or a dump truck accident. I could post a picture of a dump and say its your house doesn't mean it's true.

Last edited by plhorn; 01-13-2018 at 2:54 PM.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-13-2018, 3:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
It's not worth answering since their is no reference to an actual article or any evidence that isn't just a picture from any one of a thousand protests, street parties or a dump truck accident. I could post a picture of a dump and say its your house doesn't mean it's true.
Its not worth answering because you have nothing to say this is exactly why we dont want refugees here stop talking stupid. Protests?street party or dump truck accident are you that dumb?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-13-2018, 6:38 PM Reply   
^
Looks like Down Town SF near civic center or in front of City hall. Don’t know why anyone would not want more of that in their town.Paleeze I’m guessing all the people that are preaching Open boarders and bring them in have zero clue or don’t have to deal with anything remotely like what your pictures show. In the 5 or so times I have flown over NZ to what is truly the best place becides the USA. Sidney Australia. When I looked Down at your island Ralph I saw no Urban blight or $hit Hole country’s swimming or boating in

On a serious note Australia is Awesome. You need to make a $hit load of money here in the states and check to Auz and make fun of the US from your own island. Live in Australia and Vacation in Bali
Attached Images

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-13-2018, 6:53 PM Reply   
I'm in Adelaide now for the TDU. Such a cool place.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-14-2018, 8:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
^ that are preaching Open boarders and bring them in have zero clue ...
I have yet to see a single person preach open boarders.

Some of us just think that building a multi billion dollar wall that will do Jack-Sh#t to slow immigration is a waste of money.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-14-2018, 10:36 AM Reply   
Plhorn: It’s great that you have a opinion. And I agree that a Wall and a wall alone is a waste of money. I think that the wall is the FIRST step in a series of steps to stem the tied. Thinking that a Magical Wall is gonna stop everyone is foolish.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-14-2018, 11:41 AM Reply   
Btw we have $hit holes right here in the US imagine living here!

https://youtu.be/Ph3Tauf__1Q
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-15-2018, 10:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Plhorn: It’s great that you have a opinion. And I agree that a Wall and a wall alone is a waste of money. I think that the wall is the FIRST step in a series of steps to stem the tied. Thinking that a Magical Wall is gonna stop everyone is foolish.
How is it even a first step? 40% of illegals arrive by airplane and overstay tourist visa's.
You build a wall and you'll just get more people applying for tourist visa's and if they can't pull that off rope and a ladder will do the job.

Explain to me how rope and a ladder doesn't defeat the wall before you talk about spending billions of $.

If you are in good enough shape to trek through the badlands that gernerally are the borders that are crossed you are in a good enough shape to climb a ladder.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-15-2018, 11:21 AM Reply   
Ok the overstaying the Visa is a good and valid question. The rope and ladder now that’s pretty stupid. So let’s address the valid question. I would think the Overstaying the visa would be a much easier issue to address. I will throw out some “ideas”
1. Make people put up a bail or some sort of collateral, to insure they live up to their part of the Visa deal.
2. Make people provide some sort of electronic “financial tracking” same thing Americans give up to get a security fast pass at airports.
3. Make people get a travel sponcer. When my grandmother came from Australia in the 70s they made my parents co-sign her Visa saying if she ended up in a hospital that my parents would be responciable for her Hospital bill etc.

I’m sure I could keep going but you get the point
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-15-2018, 12:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ok the overstaying the Visa is a good and valid question. The rope and ladder now that’s pretty stupid. So let’s address the valid question. I would think the Overstaying the visa would be a much easier issue to address. I will throw out some “ideas”
1. Make people put up a bail or some sort of collateral, to insure they live up to their part of the Visa deal.
2. Make people provide some sort of electronic “financial tracking” same thing Americans give up to get a security fast pass at airports.
3. Make people get a travel sponcer. When my grandmother came from Australia in the 70s they made my parents co-sign her Visa saying if she ended up in a hospital that my parents would be responciable for her Hospital bill etc.

I’m sure I could keep going but you get the point
All good points except you have not addressed how a rope and a ladder doesn't get over a wall. Every wall picture I've seen doesn't repel a rope and a ladder.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-15-2018, 1:14 PM Reply   
Plhorn: your seriously stuck on the rope & ladder thing! Ok I’ll play along just for you. , I have seen many documentary’s on the Minute men in Az that have formed Militia’s to patrol the border that the Border Patrol can’t or dosent. The Hundreds that try to come across Daily are not Olympic Pole Vaulters or Crossfitt rope climbers that you seem to invision. Many look like broken down old people or lady’s with young kids in tow. And Yes a wall is not going to stop Everyone. Just like the best securty system is not going to completely stop every person determined to break into your house. You don’t leave your doors and windows open because you agree no system is impenetrable do you! No you don’t you lock your door and close your windows to keep
Out the Majorty of people that would otherwise help them selfs. “In my opinion” our open border is a come on in and Help yourself. And yes it dosent Help
That we have policy’s that “give sanctuary” to these invaders! So yes we have work to do on both sides. #1 a physical wall and # 2 policy’s that day yes to legal imagration and NO to illegal immigration
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       01-15-2018, 2:25 PM Reply   
OMG yall its not a wall! It's an elongated solar panel that just so happens to be facing the boarder of mexico. It's supposed to be a sign of energy independence coupled with undertones of hope and rainbows and sunshine meant to aspire all who see it.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-15-2018, 3:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
All good points except you have not addressed how a rope and a ladder doesn't get over a wall. Every wall picture I've seen doesn't repel a rope and a ladder.
You idiot who treks through miles of 100+ degree heat with a F-ing ladder do you realize half the people die before they even make it to the border and you have to move quick you struggle the guides drop you and move with the rest of the group leaving you to get your bones picked on by the insects. A lot die because of not carrying enough water and you want them to carry a 50 pound ladder and climbing equipment like ropes. WTF is this phil you gone full retard? How hard is it to spot a person in the desert carrying a ladder? pretty hard eh? Ropes dude the people can hardly move they are dehydrated and about dead from the heat plus what about infants and little children dafuq man you really that stupid? Do you realize that there just regular people not world record climbers who scaled Mount Everest?

FFS man watch documentaries look at border patrols body cam vids etc are you kidding me you know zilch about this stuff a ladder and rope smh if you saw how they operate you would not be saying retarded stuff like that.

1: the Wall grant posted not a single illegal from Mexico would be able to scale it
( because of the physical condition of the people and it slants down at the top making it impossible without really nice climbing equipment and a couple years of climbing under the belt half the people are really old or children so let's be realistic here people cant fly)
2: It would discourage others from attempting this suicide trek altogether.

why is this even a question a infant would know better than to ask that.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-15-2018, 4:06 PM Reply   
Just like alarms, locks...it only keeps out the honest folk. If I want to get in a house or car... I can break a window and I'm in. Wall is the same, if you are serious about getting in... it wont work (big ass solar panel too. Instead of a wall, how about a ditch? Less material expense.
It may be simpler to work on the over staying of visas side of immigration. Border crossings happen much less frequently than in the past. Several of you are hyped about it simply because trump is using it to rile you. ha ha sucker...thought Mexico was paying, now its my tax dollars.
I just read an article about the vineyard guys not having enough labor to pick the grapes. They had to travel down to Sinaloa and find laborers, bring them to CA and then provide housing for the 4 month season.
BTW only about half of illegal immigration in US is from Mexico. I hear but cannot confirm, many are from Norway.

Last edited by 95sn; 01-15-2018 at 4:09 PM.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-15-2018, 5:05 PM Reply   
Oh yeah one more thing phil since your superman why dont you try crossing a river similar to the Rio Grande that has fast moving currents , dangerous undertows and debris that will kill you floating around with a 15-20 foot ladder strapped to your head all the while helping women and children swim across and trying to stay quiet so border patrol doesnt hear or see you ? ah, even this won't help you see how stupid your statement is your a lost cause at least do 5 seconds of googling before saying something like that.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-15-2018, 8:50 PM Reply   
Alex: I take plhorn’s “Ladder & Rope” coments as generalizations, at least I hope that’s what he was getting at. In fact Mexicans (people of Mexico) are Very creative and some will stop at nothing no mater how high any wall can be. It will certainly slow down or even stop the traditional ways people are coming across, Yes we also need to address the action going on under the boarder. These tunnels need to be addressed
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-15-2018, 9:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Alex: I take plhorn’s “Ladder & Rope” coments as generalizations, at least I hope that’s what he was getting at. In fact Mexicans (people of Mexico) are Very creative and some will stop at nothing no mater how high any wall can be. It will certainly slow down or even stop the traditional ways people are coming across, Yes we also need to address the action going on under the boarder. These tunnels need to be addressed
He mentioned it more than once. The thing is people dont have time to stand next to the wall with a bag of DeWalt tools thinking about how to get over the wall. With no wall they cross in a split second and hunker down hidden in a safe house waiting for a car to drive them off when safe. A wall would stop pretty much all of them trying to cross. If you have trolleys on top they would not make it within 500 feet of the wall. One way of adressing the tunnels is to check more warehouses were they exit in san diego. But damn thats a tough one to address. underground sensors proved to be pretty much useless as a million other things can trigger them.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-16-2018, 8:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
If you have trolleys on top they would not make it within 500 feet of the wall. .
The wall is 1900 miles long. So that is 10,032,000 ft. If your trolley can spot someone within "500 ft" in either direction then you would need over 10,000 manned trolleys running over this wall.

In one breath you're saying that it will stop old women and children then your saying that they have to swim the "Rio Grande that has fast moving currents , dangerous undertows and debris that will kill you"
Which is it?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-16-2018, 10:06 AM Reply   
Pretty sure there will be money to be made by smugglers helping people get over the wall. Only a freak'n moron would think that every single person has to haul a ladder and associated gear to the wall. And only a freak'n moron would think that people in Mexico can't figure out how to get over a wall. Even in prisons they have armed guards because they are smart enough to know that inmates with virtually no resources would figure out how to get over the fences. So if you think it's a problem they can't solve... well I guess you aren't that smart.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-16-2018, 2:01 PM Reply   
So you agree walls & fences and armed gaurds can keep violent prisoners in a jail but you don’t agree a bigger more secure wall could keep Mexican invaders out ? Hummmm?
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-16-2018, 2:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
So you agree walls & fences and armed gaurds can keep violent prisoners in a jail but you don’t agree a bigger more secure wall could keep Mexican invaders out ? Hummmm?
HAHAHA got em.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-16-2018, 3:13 PM Reply   
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...aboratory.html

I'm gonna say that Mexicans are smarter than monkeys and electrified fences couldn't stop them.

Last edited by plhorn; 01-16-2018 at 3:19 PM.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-16-2018, 3:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
I figure a prison has a guard for every 100 ft of fence and Leavenworth's fence is 40 ft high. So you're going to have to define what you mean by "bigger and more secure" because we are talking about a shorter and MUCH MUCH MUCH less patrolled fence.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-16-2018, 3:57 PM Reply   
Like Alex has pointed out Over and Over. Crossing the gap between Mexico and the US is no easy task. That takes out a lot of people. Try a 2 day hike threw the desert AND THEN you have to deal with 30 foot tall legit boarder wall. I get the feeling that most of you are against it because your like that huge Vagina Jeb Bush and you think that they come here as a “ACT OF LOVE” and I laugh at the notion TRUMP is getting people like me all riled up. Paleeze! You know who gets me riled up. The 5 time “to be deported” illegal Mexican NATIONAL alien POS that should not have even been here, The guy that shot and killed Kate Steinly here in SF. You think that POS homeless human trash got on a airplane 5 other times and can into America on 5 diffrent occasions???. NO he snuck across a UNPROTECTED US boarder.
Picked up a gun and shot a Innocent woman, and got off with time serverd Welcome to another well run Democrat city SF
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-16-2018, 4:06 PM Reply   
I live near the Chino mens prison. They have walls, fences, massive lighting, 24 hour armed guards,sirens...the whole ball of works. The prisoners have no hack saws, ropes, files, ladders....nothing. 2 days ago a guy escaped. WTF??
If you think....
Quote:
You idiot who treks through miles of 100+ degree heat with a F-ing ladder do you realize half the people die before they even make it to the border and you have to move quick you struggle the guides drop you and move with the rest of the group leaving you to get your bones picked on by the insects. A lot die because of not carrying enough water and you want them to carry a 50 pound ladder and climbing equipment like ropes. WTF is this phil you gone full retard? How hard is it to spot a person in the desert carrying a ladder? pretty hard eh? Ropes dude the people can hardly move they are dehydrated and about dead from the heat plus what about infants and little children dafuq man you really that stupid? Do you realize that there just regular people not world record climbers who scaled Mount Everest?

FFS man watch documentaries look at border patrols body cam vids etc are you kidding me you know zilch about this stuff a ladder and rope smh if you saw how they operate you would not be saying retarded stuff like that.

1: the Wall grant posted not a single illegal from Mexico would be able to scale it
( because of the physical condition of the people and it slants down at the top making it impossible without really nice climbing equipment and a couple years of climbing under the belt half the people are really old or children so let's be realistic here people cant fly)
2: It would discourage others from attempting this suicide trek altogether.

why is this even a question a infant would know better than to ask that.
You clearly are not thinking straight.

100* heat? do you know what the temp at the border is today? 69* today perfect digging weather, climb a ladder or a nice day for a swim. Its only hot in the summer. They dont run for the border child in hand like the old road signs on the 5. I get a good laff when I read your thoughts sometimes.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-16-2018, 6:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
No idea why you are throwing "more secure" into the conversation because a prison with armed guards is far more secure than a massive border wall will ever be.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-16-2018, 6:37 PM Reply   
They'll be money to be made by people who provide the gear and help getting the people over. A new industry will spring up over it.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-16-2018, 7:44 PM Reply   
Ok ya know what. You libtards have convinced me with your brilliant Debating skills & stunning logic. You have single-handedly convinced me that even a Mexican version of Stephen Hawking‘s could easily climb up and over this Overpiced useless wall & all while bring his entire family with him including the family donkey! Even though the us Spends 100 billion PER YEAR on illegal imagrants building a wall is a complete waste of money!! We should continue to do nothing about the invasion because a few with “a rope and ladder” MAY make it over the wall each year! LOL LOL you have to be a complete brainwashed dong tard to think doing Nothing is gonna make things better. The more I talk with the libtards, the more I think why are we even having to have this argument. We are talking about ILLEGAL immigration. Did the first word in ILLEGAL throw you off. Here is a discription for you “intellectual retards”
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-16-2018, 9:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ok ya know what. You libtards have convinced me with your brilliant Debating skills & stunning logic. You have single-handedly convinced me that even a Mexican version of Stephen Hawking‘s could easily climb up and over this Overpiced useless wall & all while bring his entire family with him including the family donkey! Even though the us Spends 100 billion PER YEAR on illegal imagrants building a wall is a complete waste of money!! We should continue to do nothing about the invasion because a few with “a rope and ladder” MAY make it over the wall each year! LOL LOL you have to be a complete brainwashed dong tard to think doing Nothing is gonna make things better. The more I talk with the libtards, the more I think why are we even having to have this argument. We are talking about ILLEGAL immigration. Did the first word in ILLEGAL throw you off. Here is a discription for you “intellectual retards”
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration
Grant completely agree its useless discussing this with them.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-17-2018, 6:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
"they bring roaches & bed bugs with their furniture"

OMG! Right after we finally got rid of all those bugs.
Just when you think an argument cannot get any more ridiculous...
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-17-2018, 6:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
MAGA
And I am willing to bet that professional wrestling is your favorite sport.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-17-2018, 6:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Are they going to shoot to kill anyone that tries to scale the border wall? Because that is what keeps most prisoners in jail, not because they cannot figure out how to climb over a wall.

A better analogy for you would be I can put a privacy fence around my house and it will never get burglarized.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-17-2018, 9:54 AM Reply   
Wake: If you can “guess” Alex likes wrestling. In the same vain I can “guess” you like to make Bad financial decisions. If $100 Million per year going out the window to illegals invaders is ok with you I don’t know what to say. I bet if you were to take “your total income” and devide Out what would be the equivalent to what the US dishes out every year in scale out of your paycheck you would be up in arms! But because it’s (always someone else’s money or rights or place in line you Libs are always willing to give it up) but never your own!

I say all these people that have no problem with it Why don’t you take in these people and sponcer them? Ummmm that’s right I didn’t think so!
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-17-2018, 10:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wake: If you can “guess” Alex likes wrestling. In the same vain I can “guess” you like to make Bad financial decisions. If $100 Million per year going out the window to illegals invaders is ok with you I don’t know what to say. I bet if you were to take “your total income” and devide Out what would be the equivalent to what the US dishes out every year in scale out of your paycheck you would be up in arms! But because it’s (always someone else’s money or rights or place in line you Libs are always willing to give it up) but never your own!

I say all these people that have no problem with it Why don’t you take in these people and sponcer them? Ummmm that’s right I didn’t think so!
Grant you seem to be the one who is bad at math. The wall will cost $70 billion to build and $150 million to maintain. If we are ridiculously generous that will stop 20% of the illegals (most come by plane and the rest apparently are fit enough to swim the rio grand so they sure as hell can rope climb a wall. Again being WAY WAY to optimistic that will result in your $100 million spend on illegals a year by 20%. So in order to save $20 million a year you want to spend $150 million a year after an initial investment of $70 billion. That is a Very bad investment. Tell you what, you give me 100 million a year and I will ask every illegal in front of home depot to go home. That would make more financial sense then the Wall does.
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       01-17-2018, 10:58 AM Reply   
I read somewhere that The Boarder Solar Panel will produce around $106 million worth of electricity per year. So it may take many decades but eventually the wall will pay for itself! Go Green ENERGY!!!!
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-17-2018, 11:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
LOL no your an idiot man.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-17-2018, 11:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
I know what a dumb a$$.
Wrestling is FAKE. Tractor Pulls & Monster Truck jamborees are REAL and the only thing us Trump supporters watch.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-17-2018, 2:58 PM Reply   
Which is funny because trump would never attend a Monster truck show or anything else his base is into. If nothing else, he is a salesman. His thing is the country clubs, golf and upper crust city life. He did one hell of a job selling you guys on "he is your man", yet nothing in common. Or is it the McDonalds and KFC where you connect?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-17-2018, 3:32 PM Reply   
I will tell you where we connect.”America First” Nuf Said!
See you at the Swamp Buggy race’s where the True Trump Fans gather. LOL LOL LOL,
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-17-2018, 3:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Which is funny because trump would never attend a Monster truck show or anything else his base is into. If nothing else, he is a salesman. His thing is the country clubs, golf and upper crust city life. He did one hell of a job selling you guys on "he is your man", yet nothing in common. Or is it the McDonalds and KFC where you connect?
Nothing in common? WTH he has everything in common with us we all want America to be better and hes currently doing a excellent job of it. You and the rest of the libtards are the problem with America you dont want it to be better you just sit there and criticize every single thing that ever happens here.