Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 09, 2003

Old    wakelvr            06-23-2003, 8:24 PM Reply   
It was a tough weekend as you can see. Thanks to all of you who made this past weekend enjoyable.
Oh yeah, brace yourselves. You are about to witness the unthinkable.... TUBERS!!!!

Old    wakelvr            06-23-2003, 8:27 PM Reply   
What can we say, the water got rough. There was nothing else to do but this.....

Old    wakelvr            06-23-2003, 8:29 PM Reply   
and some of us couldn't board cause of injuries... what are we supposed to do??

Old    wakelvr            06-23-2003, 8:31 PM Reply   

Old    wakelvr            06-23-2003, 8:33 PM Reply   

Old    wakelvr            06-23-2003, 8:35 PM Reply   

Old    wakelvr            06-23-2003, 8:37 PM Reply   
Thanks to all of you guys for a great weekend.

Old     (wakeboardrn)      Join Date: May 2002       06-23-2003, 10:04 PM Reply   
I can't believe you guys weren't riding in that.
I'd have ridden in that.
I'll ride in anything.

Old    tammy            06-24-2003, 7:59 AM Reply   
Stefani, looks like you all had a great time, sorry we missed it....next time.

Thanks for sharing.

Tammy
Old    deltahoosier            06-24-2003, 8:28 AM Reply   
Thanks for the picts Stef. I had a ton of fun. Sometimes it is nice to get away from the Delta and have some casual hang out time in the water.
Old     (mattbob)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-24-2003, 9:48 AM Reply   
Were you tubing from the tower. I think we might try a little of that next weekend.
Nice collection of boats.
Old    piglet69            06-24-2003, 11:08 AM Reply   
Thanks for the pics Stef :-) We had a great time, sorry to say Rod has brought some baby tubers in the world, but were trying to change that
Hugs
Old    deltahoosier            06-24-2003, 11:15 AM Reply   
I do not think that tubing from the tower is such a good idea....
Old     (houseofpayne)      Join Date: Nov 2002       06-24-2003, 11:28 AM Reply   
We were tubing from the ski pole, not the tower.
Water was great in the morning until 11 or so, then in the evening.
I can still here the music that was playing all Friday and Saturday night long (and morning) from Camp Rave that was close to us, boom boom umm ummm boom boom ummsst ummst
Old    wakelvr            06-24-2003, 11:45 AM Reply   
The guys were too chicken to tube from the tower.... J/K! Actually, tubing can be dangerous, especially riding doubles. We wanted to make it as safe as possible:-) It was hard to find good water this past weekend at DP. We boarded in the early mornings and late evenings. During the day we were looking for something to do..... I haven't laughed that hard in a really long time. Tubing was a blast. Although, I am more sore from Tubing than I am from boarding....
Old     (kimmy)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-24-2003, 12:07 PM Reply   
Great pictures, Stefani. We will be there next time for sure. I bet that both Mikey and Ja were cracking you all up in the inner tubes.