Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 16, 2005

Old     (blazer)      Join Date: Feb 2002       04-05-2005, 8:20 AM Reply   
I was wondering if anyone has ridden the '03 patterson board. I found a sweet deal on one, but I have no idea how it rides. There's no reviews on it. The only pics I have seen are the ones on here, so I can't tell the channeling ect. If anyone has ever given this board a whirl, I'd like to hear what you thought.
Old     (mango)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-05-2005, 11:28 AM Reply   
im sure its a sweet board if charley rides it...i wish i would have rode his old blindside.
Old     (snowslider76)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-11-2005, 2:02 PM Reply   
I'll sell you his old Blindside the one with the tree on it I think it's from 2000.
Old     (blazer)      Join Date: Feb 2002       04-11-2005, 2:49 PM Reply   
Actually, I found a great deal on the origin Podium 143, but I'm having a tough time finding any info on it. Any help??
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       04-11-2005, 3:11 PM Reply   
Joyride acquired Origin in 2002 so the chances of you finding any info on them is slim to none.
Old     (todd_everton)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-11-2005, 7:52 PM Reply   
Look on board reviews.It'll give a little info,not sure if it's what you're looking for.I've got a foundation 145.It's a good board.I'm looking to sell it 'cause my wife bought me a new board for my b-day over the winter.
Old     (blazer)      Join Date: Feb 2002       04-11-2005, 8:50 PM Reply   
Steven Hahn, I see you reviewed the 02 patterson board. Any additional comments on the board? How was it for speed,'looseness', type of pop, ect.? Anything you could compare it to? Thanks
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       04-12-2005, 11:09 AM Reply   
I can't say that the Patterson is comparable to any other board I have ridden. It's been awhile since I rode it but it is a slow board. It had a lot of pop and was pretty loose. But the main thing I remember is that it was slow. Even CP will tell you that.
Old    bohdi            04-12-2005, 11:21 AM Reply   
Had one, and like Steven said it was slow. Great pop. I traded it it because the edges came appart. Hope that helps. I'm riding the 135 Poduim now and that is a hella board.
Old     (blazer)      Join Date: Feb 2002       04-12-2005, 12:18 PM Reply   
Thanks guys. I ride an old Byerly now with over 3" of 3-stage rocker, so I don't think I'll have to worry about it feeling too slow. I think I'll pick it up. If I don't like it, it will always make a great slider board (or coffee table).