Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old    Chaserwaser            04-07-2010, 1:25 PM Reply   
http://standardboats.com/default.aspx

Check this out it looks like they are doing their part to supply you with a wakeboarding boat ( looks like a refurbished old natique with tons of flavor ) for a good cost... Anyone have any info or heard about these?
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-07-2010, 1:28 PM Reply   
1) Yes, most people have heard of them, there were leaks on here way before they manufactured, and they have an ad on the frontpage. There are also multiple threads in regards to them, including one that explains they are not a refurbished 2001

2) Get a profile picture, you'll start to get points for your posts
Old    Chaserwaser            04-07-2010, 1:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by behindtheboat View Post
1) Yes, most people have heard of them, there were leaks on here way before they manufactured, and they have an ad on the frontpage. There are also multiple threads in regards to them, including one that explains they are not a refurbished 2001

2) Get a profile picture, you'll start to get points for your posts
Haha sorry went into posting mode I forgot about the search function my apologies
Old     (Luker)      Join Date: Feb 2010       04-07-2010, 2:09 PM Reply   
I did a review of these boats before I got to be friends with Phil over there...

from AL Wake on Vimeo.

Written review here:
http://www.alwake.com/Standard%20Boats.html
Old     (ethan31)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-08-2010, 5:06 AM Reply   
Any word on when the diesel will be out?
Old     (beleza)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-09-2010, 12:20 AM Reply   
Is it just me or does that wake look miniature. Nice shape, but if I have to sacrifice every inch of room inside my boat I would want something a bit larger... just my opinion. That diesel engine looks awesome though. About time...
Old     (ridetillurdead26)      Join Date: Nov 2006       04-10-2010, 2:05 PM Reply   
I've been waiting a long time to see a diesel in a boat... so much torque and potential!
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       04-10-2010, 2:57 PM Reply   
I would like to see that VW actually used in any application. I saw the first ones at the FLL boat show about five years ago. They were just loose engines in a display. Still haven't seen anybody wrap one in fiberglass and splash it. I am curious about their metallurgy and how well it will hold up in sea water. I think it belongs in a bit bigger boat though.
Anyway it's nice to see a utility driven boat company. Good luck guys.

Just wait, next we will see an IPS wakeboat.
Old     (idaho_hillbilly)      Join Date: Jun 2009       04-12-2010, 4:32 PM Reply   
Hey, the 1980's called....they want their boat back!