Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-12-2009, 6:21 AM Reply   
So I had another wakeworld meetup on Sunday. Rich (gunz) contacted me and asked about teaching his daughter how to wakesurf on the new GROM and hopefully getting himself some surf time. I am always up for teaching a willing kid to wakesurf. Gunz is newer to wakesurfing, and he was able to get up behind DJJames boat once, but his daughter was never able to even stand up on the board, so she had never wakesurfed. We met up on Sunday for a few hours and had a great time. I loaded up 5 of my kids and we all went down to the Tige on Lake Oroville to do some surfing. We took over 500 pictures. That is a lot, even for us. This was our first trip out with the brand new production model of the GROM, so we were also pretty excited. It was hard, but I was able to get down to only 29 images. I know that is still alot, but dude, that is good for me. 541 images down to 29.

T-Bone was out first and was very funny. He kept looking over at Katelyn to see if she was watching him whenever he did a trick or a grab or anything.
IMG_2854

IMG_2857

IMG_2899

Max was up, she and T-Bone ride in the twin fin config and her confidence is really moving up. She is starting to feel good about throwing several carves in sequence.
IMG_2947

IMG_2971

IMG_2980