Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old                02-27-2006, 1:12 PM Reply   
i recently bought a new 06 hyperlite eden. I am about 5'2" and weigh about 125 pounds. The problem is that its only a 125 and i normally ride a 134. I had the board signed by some pros and so really don't want to give it up. But i did want a smaller board for learning to flip this year(its my 3rd season). should i get rid of this board for the 130?
Old     (wakeboarddad01)      Join Date: Dec 2003       02-28-2006, 3:27 PM Reply   
Hi Laura,

My daughter just turned 15 and she used to ride a hyperlite divine 134. She learned to do her roll 2 revert on this board. Last year she started to ride the hyperlite eden 125 and loves it. She is 5'6 and 125lbs. We have a closet full of different size boards and she like the eden 125. If you like your board stay with it. The size is not that big of a difference..... Good Luck
Old                02-28-2006, 4:42 PM Reply   
thanks for the help, maybe i will like this board better then my old one. Thats awesome to hear that there is more girls out there riding. there isn't really any girls that ride around here. the tournaments are kind of lonely without seeing girls around.