Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (bdew)      Join Date: May 2009       01-10-2013, 11:01 AM Reply   
School shooting this morning, two people shot one airlifted one with only minor wounds. suspect in custody

]http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/01/10/taft-california-shooting-high-school/1823539/[/URL]
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       01-10-2013, 1:55 PM Reply   
Better add shotguns to that ban list.
Old     (norcalrider)      Join Date: Jun 2002       01-10-2013, 2:37 PM Reply   
Still wondering if this was a focused attack and by that I mean the perpetrator was specifically after the victim(s) or if this was a foiled mass attack, in which case, did LEO or an armed guard foil the attack?
Old     (detonate69)      Join Date: Apr 2001       01-10-2013, 3:40 PM Reply   
I read the story, the shooter was targeting specific people, he was a student. He shot one and tried to shoot another. Apparently a couple teachers talked him down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-11-2013, 7:20 AM Reply   
They seriously need to stop having this all over the media.
Old     (fouroheight68)      Join Date: May 2006       01-11-2013, 7:32 AM Reply   
Sensationalism at it's finest. 6 months ago this story with have been confined locally. Still tragic nonetheless.