Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 28, 2009

Old     (cottage_bum)      Join Date: Jun 2009       06-14-2009, 8:57 AM Reply   
Has anyone dealt with this dealer? Their prices seem too good to be true.
http://www.missionrvandmarine.com/default.asp
Old     (cavlxenvy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-14-2009, 9:23 AM Reply   
Has a reputation of posting prices just to get people in the door.

That being said, everyone is hurting and trying to move boats so you never know. What are you looking for?
Old    shooter_08            06-14-2009, 10:06 AM Reply   
Looks like his stock is mostly Centurion. A few California Centurion dealers went under causing the market to be flooded with dealer repos. He probably got his Centurion stock at a good price.
Old     (calipackfan)      Join Date: Jul 2008       06-14-2009, 10:36 AM Reply   
I live about 1 1/2" hours from them. I know of a couple people that have purchased boats from them. they are a legit company. I bought my boat out of the area because it was the last one, however, I would have bought it there with no problems. I will take mine there for all it's servicing. If you want someone to talk to, Gabe in sales was a great guy even thought I did not buy anything from him. My .02
Old     (the_right_kind)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-14-2009, 11:59 AM Reply   
I saw a brand new Enzo 24 at the lake a few weeks ago and asked the owner if I could come aboard and check it out. Nice boat, he said he got it at Mission RV for $44k on the trailer. My buddy priced one and they told him $48K.
Old     (yubasanger)      Join Date: Jul 2007       06-14-2009, 3:40 PM Reply   
purchased my sanger from them back in 2006 at the time I was looking at Semper and Mission. When I told Semper the quote I had from a different dealer he called me a lair and said there was no way someone was selling that boat for that price. Semper wanted like 4 grand more for the same boat with no PP, bimini and the stock chrome steel trailer rims. Got mine from Mission W/ PP, 3 color sunbrella bimini, and aluminum 5 spoke rims. They are legit.
Old     (sg1)      Join Date: Jun 2009       06-16-2009, 8:26 AM Reply   
I am telling you that I just had my boat delivered to Texas from California. It came from Mission RV and Marine. I am in the car business so I understand huge purchases--this was a seemless process and it was all because the owner and his wife. Adam and Coral went above and beyond. ABSOLUTELY THE BEST BOAT BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER. I would highly recommend this dealer
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       06-16-2009, 9:09 AM Reply   
They are great to buy from but are far from decent when it comes to service. Their lot is looking rather empty of late (I pass it every time I head to the lake). In years past they had dozens of Sangers, Centurions, Supremes and other boats. Last time they maybe had 10 boats on the lot.

To be honest, my biggest beef with them comes from their selling methods. They have in years past bad mouthed the other local dealers on a personal level. I'm sure their internet sales are great, they simply don't sell many local boats.

All that being said their prices are phenomenal, to the point that I'd still consider buying a Sanger from them. I'd be pissed having to deal with them for service but might look past that.

If you need me to take some pics and scope out a boat, I'd be happy to do so!