Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (JamesPB22)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-10-2010, 5:11 AM Reply   
Just half way through finishing off my stereo setup. About to Get a new system put in. So thought i had to make things at least look decent & neat for when i upgrade. Have a mixed & mactch stereo system atm (Cadence sub, Fosgate Towers & in boats running off kicker mono, clarion and sony amps.) . So yes.... its all over the shop! Planning to upgrade slowly to a complete wetsounds system,

WS420
HSE Volume Control Unit
WS420 EQ
1 x WS 12" sub
1 x SYN 6
1 x SYN 4
2 x Pro 80 towers
4 x WS in boats (undecided)

Planned ahead and started to make the setup fit the WS system. just after some feedback on how it looks. I'm no professional at installs. There is still yet another flase panel to go in ontop of the Amp rack fixing panel i have installed once the amps are fixed on the hull side with a white vinyl strip to match the others. amps will sit flush with the face of the white vinyl panel. the SYN6 & SYN4 will run verticle side by side and fit within the white vinyl strip. the WS logo will be LED'd along with the Batterys & AMP's. Not entirely happy with the studded WS logo and bettery switch. only option as i figured out that it wasnt easy to upholster. not sure about the white battery cover surround either. Nothing overly special, just neatened up a bit. Feedback appreciated. Cheers!