Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 20, 2007

Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       06-14-2007, 6:45 AM Reply   
Everyone who is coming out Make sure to stop by the House Booth and say what up! Myself and Colin Ryan should be hanging out there most of the day helping out! We will be going out and sessioning in the evening both days would love to hook up with some wakeheads and shred! Should be off the hOOk!

Any body coming in from out of Town?!? Andy wakeworld Heads coming in from abroad?

http://info.the-house.com/team/

We should have a laptop out at the tour stop so I will try and put up to the minute details all weekend up from this post!

(Message edited by andy nintzel on June 14, 2007)
Old     (yeldarb)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-14-2007, 7:06 AM Reply   
A few buddies and I are coming up from Iowa for the weekend, we'll be sure to pop by :-)
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-14-2007, 7:36 AM Reply   
Andy, we get in about 2:30 this afternoon, I well call you. What lake we riding tomorrow?

later....
Old     (99xstar)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-14-2007, 8:28 AM Reply   
Right on Brad. Panorama was where I put on a wakeboard for the first time. It should be a blast up here.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       06-14-2007, 8:43 AM Reply   
Randy,

we will be on Bald Eagle Lake in White Bear Lake, MN. Nice long shore lines to shred on! SHould be perfect!
Old     (aracinelli)      Join Date: Oct 2004       06-14-2007, 9:01 AM Reply   
Andy, my son AJ Racinelli is in MN now and could definately use a pull or two. Should I have him contact you.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       06-14-2007, 9:49 AM Reply   
Anthony definetly he can come out and ride! We will be out all day tomorrow. Have him email me at wakeboard1@gmail.com

Randy

If anyone else wants to come ride, sound like its just Us and Colin at the moment.
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-14-2007, 10:13 AM Reply   
Andy- I spose you live on Bald Eagle Lake??? Me and my roommate live on Medicine. Both of us have a wake boat mine: 2000 X-Star, his: 2002 Centurion. We will most likely be riding all day there. He doesn't have a tow vehicle and his is already in the water.We have a dock, bathroom, kitchen, fridge, beach, grills, etc... so it's looking like we'll probably just hit up Medicine. If you guys are interested in heading our way that'd be sweet.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       06-14-2007, 11:02 AM Reply   
Jay,

Yeah I live on Bald Eagle so will be sticking around home base but you guys are welome to come out!
Old     (99xstar)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-14-2007, 11:02 AM Reply   
jay-I live right at Medicine Lake Road and 169. When are you riding? I can throw in some gas money if there's room.
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-14-2007, 11:21 AM Reply   
Jeff, not sure exactly what time we'll be riding. probably around noon? there will most likely be room for you to join. everything is kinda wishy washy right now on exactly what were doing and where were going tomorrow. i may have to run to either rochester or menominee tomorrow morning, but will be back asap. i will try and keep you posted on what's going on.
Old     (99xstar)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-14-2007, 11:32 AM Reply   
Very cool, no worries on it. I'll be working tomorrow, but if you guys are going to ride tomorrow evening, let me know. Even if it doesn't work, it would be cool to ride with you guys sometime since you're so close. I'll keep my eye on this thread tomorrow for updates if you come in for a break. If not, we'll do it some other time.
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-14-2007, 3:08 PM Reply   
Andy, were in town. AJ called Alex and is down for tomorrow. What about Eddie & Jacob I thought they were riding with us. We almost have a Jr. men's heat What time in the morning? I will call you later, were going to play tourist tonight and hit up the mall of america.
Old     (lives2wake)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-14-2007, 7:32 PM Reply   
Andy, we're comin from Manitoba to check out the action. I'll stop by and say "hi"
Does anyone have a place I can put up a tent there?
Old     (nick_in_ssp)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-14-2007, 8:54 PM Reply   
Do you guys need another boat on Bald Eagle? I have an 89 nautique but it is set up very good for boarding.
Old     (wakeparent)      Join Date: Jan 2005       06-14-2007, 9:16 PM Reply   
Hey Randy when you find out the heats post them for us. Thanks
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-14-2007, 9:43 PM Reply   
well do Gordie, how are you doing? Is Larry coming out to Nationals next week?
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       06-14-2007, 10:06 PM Reply   
Randy its gunna be one tomorrow, see you guys in the morning! We should be at the dock at 845am.
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-15-2007, 4:47 AM Reply   
Jeff, I'm going to be running to Menominee and will be back by about 1030 or so...plan on being on the water by about 11-1130, and will be there all day. You are welcome to join us whenever. I'll PM you my number, so give me a call if you want.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       06-15-2007, 4:43 PM Reply   
We has a sick azz day out on Bald Eagle with Aj and Alex, it was like watching the Jr Mens Final!!! Super sick riding during his last set AJ nailed 4 Whirley 5s and a toe niner off the dub! Alex was stomping HUGE slim's!
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-15-2007, 8:44 PM Reply   
Andy, thanks so much for treating us to a sweet day of riding, fun day for sure. Andy, Shawn from House Board shop & Colin Ryan made us feel so welcome and it made for a great day of wakeboarding with new friends. I will post some pic when I get them resized. Alex & AJ riding doubles was fun to watch as was Colin's HUGE Hoochie to Blind, it was off the hook.....
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-15-2007, 8:56 PM Reply   
Gordie, here you go, Jr. men's heats for tomorrow.
Heat 1
Gunner
Steel
Ryan Anderson
Danny Burnstine

Heat 2
Robert Soven
Steven Cahail
Raphael
Ryan King

Heat 3
Drew Conroy
Alex Scagliotti
James Hindes
Julian

Heat 4
Eddie V
Tony Carrol
Rhett Whatley
Jimmy LaRiche

Heat 5
Witt Finley
Kerby Liesmann
Brady Price
AJ
Old     (helix_rider)      Join Date: Mar 2003       06-16-2007, 4:20 AM Reply   
Dang...I'd hate to be thrown into heat 4 with those guys...looks like a stacked deck!
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       06-16-2007, 5:30 AM Reply   
Andy, you and Colin are such great ambassadors of this stop and the sport in general. Thank you for all you do. Looking forward to catching up with you today. I got an email from Colin, is he staying in town after all? Go Twins!
Old     (woreout)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-16-2007, 6:27 AM Reply   
Good luck to Zane!!! I gotta pull for the "old guys"
Old     (wakeparent)      Join Date: Jan 2005       06-16-2007, 7:35 AM Reply   
Good Luck Guys... I dont think there are any easy heats. Keep us posted!