Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 11, 2004

Old    B Poser (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-15-2004, 8:06 PM Reply   
Stack, Gid, Dan, Troy, Jeff, Carter.......Just might head up to Castaic tomorrow. Weather is looking good, might need a couple of you to go. Call me tonight or early tomorrow. 661-747-0559
Old    JONb (jonb)      Join Date: Oct 2003       01-15-2004, 9:41 PM Reply   
i would but i have school.
Old    Dan Noonan (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       01-15-2004, 9:54 PM Reply   
Damn! I have a show tomorrow night in Pomona, and we need to leave pretty early...otherwise, I'd be there for sure!!! What's up for the weekend?
Old    B Poser (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-16-2004, 8:13 AM Reply   
Ok we are going for sure around noonish. Call me if anyone wants to go, we have a 03 VLX. 661-747-0559.
Old    Christopher Stack (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       01-17-2004, 7:32 PM Reply   
ah - sorry, didn't see this thread. gid, jason and i were out but off by 10a. i saw robert's post and was wondering how he was going riding at castaic. i figured you must be driving the boat over. how was it?
Old    B Poser (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-17-2004, 9:25 PM Reply   
Rob had a good smooth run, then the wind came. It was wierd though, cause the trees weren't even moving but water kinda sucked. At least it was 70. How is the video coming along??? curious.....
Old    wegotbikes            01-17-2004, 10:47 PM Reply   
Anyone seen this boat at Castaic before? I was thinking of buying it and was wondering if anyone knew anything about it.

tom's boat
Old    wegotbikes            01-17-2004, 10:47 PM Reply   
Anyone seen this boat at Castaic before? I was thinking of buying it and was wondering if anyone knew anything about it.
Old    Christopher Stack (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       01-17-2004, 11:14 PM Reply   
haven't see it frenchy. though that's a big sidewayz sticker on there...

brandon - haven't digitized the footage yet. i've got a ton of footage to go through from my last four times out filming. i was going to make separate vids, but im thinking of throwing them all in together at this point. either way i've got a lot of work ahead of me and a few other projects pulling me in different directions. may be awhile, but i'll get it online!
Old    B Poser (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-18-2004, 8:54 AM Reply   
Frenchy, I have seen that boat at BV last summer. Don't know anything about it though.

Stack, no worries just wondering. You seem to be the main man when it comes to videos aroung here. You gotta be stoked on that. How was the riding on Friday morning??
Old    Christopher Stack (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       01-18-2004, 3:37 PM Reply   
gideon and jason rode well. jason was throwing some ridiculous stuff off the d/u. after reviewing the tape we declared it the ugliest unsuccessful pete-rose's we'd ever seen.

one piece of wisdom that gideon discovered. if you forget to wear your vest under your drysuit, and you crash head-first in such a way that your head is below your feet under the water, the air in the drysuit moves up to your legs and prevents you from easily surfacing! fun fun.