Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 05, 2004

Old     (ctrider)      Join Date: Apr 2003       02-06-2004, 10:19 AM Reply   
I was wondering if any one has ridden the Antidote and the Pure Ride. How due they compare to each other in speed, pop, looseness on the water?
Thanks for any input.
Old     (ty540)      Join Date: Nov 2001       02-06-2004, 11:41 AM Reply   
Although I haven't had the chance to ride the Antidote yet, from the info I've been given and the design specs I can tell you that it will be a little more aggressive than the pure ride. In other words, a little faster, a little more pop. They are both smooth, clean shapes, so you really can't go wrong. Either way, you'll have a lot of fun out there. I personally will be riding the Antidote this year. Demo them if you can, but I'll make some calls and get a little more info in the near future. Let me know if you have any questions.
Old    cdn_wkbrdr            02-06-2004, 5:14 PM Reply   
I'll be riding the Pure come time when the ice melts.
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       02-06-2004, 5:16 PM Reply   
I have been riding the Pure Ride since last season. It tracks well and has great pop.
Old    bmanİ            02-07-2004, 9:05 AM Reply   
ive been riding the pure ride for a couple seasons now and its a great board. Make sure you ride it with the center fins out - it makes it so much better.

b
Old     (ctrider)      Join Date: Apr 2003       02-09-2004, 4:38 PM Reply   
Thanks for the input, I have ridden an older Pure Ride but not the Antidote so I was wondering how people thought they compared.
Old     (dococ)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-14-2004, 11:05 AM Reply   
BTW, I've got a Pure Ride 141 that I need to sell, as I'm out for a while with a fractured spine. Has been ridden less than 5 times, never slid. Like new condition, not a scratch on it anywhere, and the rails are perfect. $150 plus shipping from NorCal. Send me a message if interested to backsidethree@yahoo.com
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-14-2004, 11:18 AM Reply   
whats the difference from the 03/04 pure ride and the 03/04 Neslon??