Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 11, 2004

Old    bambamski            12-20-2003, 8:47 AM Reply   
I'm re upholstering my seats and redoing the sundeck on my X-10. Instead of doing the design that's already on there I was thinking of putting a great big X over the engine cover. I completly suck at the whole graphic art thing and was wondering if there is anyone out there that would like to take a stab at it? Something cool and unique so it sets the boat apart from all the other MC's on the water.
Old     (pierce_bronkite)      Join Date: Jul 2003       12-20-2003, 10:36 AM Reply   
Ooohhh..X, you can make so many cool designs with that character. Sorry, I would but I am overloaded as always.
Old    goose69            12-20-2003, 11:41 PM Reply   
do you want it embroidered or fabric or printed?

Jared Schassen
NumbSkull Productions
www.numbskullpro.com
Old    bambamski            12-22-2003, 11:58 AM Reply   
It's going to be embroidered or sewed in. I do want the seams to be kept at a minimum. I kind of like the X in the top right of the MC adds.
Old     (tiger20)      Join Date: Sep 2001       12-22-2003, 1:19 PM Reply   
Alberta aye?

Old    bambamski            12-22-2003, 2:43 PM Reply   
That looks great!!! Trouble is I not feeling all that patriotic these days. Until the west gets swallowed up by the U.S. we have to continue to endure the %$#@&%$ ^%$&$ out east voting in Liberal governments all the time.

You know the ones that didn't support the U.S. in the fight against Iraq. Same government that called the U.S. a bunch of morons. I can go on...

Sorry just got a tax reassement so I'm not very happy today.

Is that an actual boat or is that photo shopped? I do like how the leaf kind of spills onto the other parts of the sundeck.
Old     (tiger20)      Join Date: Sep 2001       12-23-2003, 10:14 AM Reply   
I just shopped it in, if you have any ideas I can show you how it might look. Takes all of 2 minutes...Or if you have an idea I can make something custom for you.
Old     (eternalshadow)      Join Date: Nov 2001       12-23-2003, 10:32 AM Reply   
Hey Pat, Why don't we throw the red and blue of a Molson Canadian logo right under there, skip the patriotic part in part and go with what we Albertans are known for, Drinking more beer per person than the rest of the nation.
Old     (tiger20)      Join Date: Sep 2001       12-23-2003, 11:03 AM Reply   
Old     (blackandblue)      Join Date: Oct 2002       12-23-2003, 12:57 PM Reply   
This might be cool...

Old    bambamski            12-24-2003, 6:58 AM Reply   
Greg That's exactly what I would be looking for except for a big X in the middle. We'll let Dave put that on his BU. DO you have a program that lets you do that? It looks great!!!

Jeff I'm more of a Crown Royal guy myself. Sometimes I'm a "Proud Canadian" (Royal Reserve)

Have a great Christmas everyone.