Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 17, 2008

Old     (wannabewakeboarder)      Join Date: Feb 2007       03-29-2008, 12:06 PM Reply   
Hey, I just got my '08 Marius today and went to put my new Murrays on it and remember that the '08 CWB's have the 6-hole pattern vs. the normal 8-hole pattern, My murrays don't want to mount up right.

Is there some reason they wont work with each other or am I just a little slow today.

Thanks,
michael
Old     (robertr720)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-29-2008, 12:17 PM Reply   
Yeah, I am pretty sure that you can mount the bindings on the board but your stance options will be very limited. I only had the problem the opposite way where I had the 08 cwb bindings and an older board and I had to ride 2 in to make them work but the stance was just to narrow for me.
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       03-29-2008, 1:11 PM Reply   
What kind of problems are you having Michael?
I just sold an 08 Marius, with 08 Murray bindings and they fit fine all the way out or one in from all the way out.
Old     (wannabewakeboarder)      Join Date: Feb 2007       03-29-2008, 2:33 PM Reply   
I figured my problem out, One of the outside set of holes has the fiberglass mold down in the hole, which will not allow the bolt to screw inside it, and since the holes are 6 inches apart and my boots are 8 inches wide that already limited my stance options. On normal Marius, you can ride all the way out or in one, not all the way in.Now I am limited to only riding all the way out. Which sucks because I'm more of a little guy and its prett wide for me.

Anybody the rides an '08 Marius 140, that rides all the way out want to swap boards? haha

Thanks guys
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       03-29-2008, 2:56 PM Reply   
The board has a warranty and you should be able to take it back to the shop you bought it at and have it replaced.
If you bought it online, then call the dealer and tell them the problem and they should send you a new board and then send the messed up board back to the dealer.
Another option is to call CWB and ask for warranty and tell them about the messed up insert and they will replace the board for you.
CWB
425-775-5416
Old     (wannabewakeboarder)      Join Date: Feb 2007       03-29-2008, 3:36 PM Reply   
innov8,
Check your email!