Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 22, 2007

Old     (yzfoxgurl)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-14-2007, 8:14 AM Reply   
Ok so I need some help... I really would love to at least clear the wake this year. I tried and tried last summer and couldn't. Not sure if I should pay for lessons or just keep trying... Any suggestions?
Old     (cheeseman)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-14-2007, 10:32 AM Reply   
Next Level Wakeboard Lessons by Matt Medved. He should be listed and is a very good instructor
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       03-14-2007, 10:51 AM Reply   
And Medved is just DREAMY to look at....LOL ....If you see this whats up Matt...Hope all is well...Jeff
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       03-14-2007, 11:00 AM Reply   
definatley hit up Matt - real cool guy and great instructor.
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-14-2007, 5:50 PM Reply   
Alex will be doing some coaching for Matt this summer, I don't know if he's DREAMY but he's a good coach.
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       03-14-2007, 11:51 PM Reply   
That is going to be a strong staff of coaches right there! I just might have to haul up there for a lesson or twelve myself!
Old     (yzfoxgurl)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-15-2007, 9:06 AM Reply   
Thank you guys for the info... And I honestly don't care about looks Just want to be able to keep up with the boys!
Old     (mike_schwenne)      Join Date: Nov 2002       03-16-2007, 12:10 AM Reply   
This news isn't out yet...but West Coast camps aquired John Steiners Shasta Watersports at holiday harbor....Coaching will be by West Coast Camps Staff including Mike McMillan; and Brady Sammons...the shop is in the middle of a total remodel and will up and running by summer. The site is still being developed... www.thewakeboardcamp.com
schwenne
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       03-16-2007, 8:32 AM Reply   
Is John retiring? Nice guy... Glad too see wakeboardcamp being at holiday harbor.
Old     (the_bug)      Join Date: May 2004       03-16-2007, 1:33 PM Reply   
Thanks for the info Schwenne. I live in Redding and have been taking wakeskate lessons from Steiner and crew for the last two summers. Kaesen was a total riot. Steiner talked at the end of last summer about getting out, but nothing was definite. I am really glad to hear that the stoke will continue at Holiday Harbor! Chuck P, thanks for the Next Level info. I'll check that out too.
Old     (spencerwakeside)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-16-2007, 8:33 PM Reply   
Sad to hear John is leaving the business. Him and his family are awesome. They have run a great camp for many years. Did he sell his lake outside of Redding?
Old     (kaesen)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-16-2007, 11:02 PM Reply   
i coached for johns school last summer and it was so much fun and john is a good guy but i am glad that mike has it now cause mike knows exactly what he is doing. the shop is in good hands. congrats mike.