Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 02, 2007

Old     (helix_rider)      Join Date: Mar 2003       05-17-2007, 1:11 PM Reply   
I'm going to suck it up, skip a wedding, and go hit the PWT down in Acworth on Sunday. I've never been to a tournament bigger than our local shop's, so I guess I'm wondering what to expect.
Are crowds huge, do I need binoculars to see the action, are boats (or jetskis...they are so much easier/cheaper to tow )allowed on the water to 'watch' the action much closer up? Any info in general or specific to Dallas Landing would be much appreciated.
Old    malibu73            05-17-2007, 1:21 PM Reply   
Yeah i would love to get that kind of info as well. This will be my first tournament of any kind and would like to know what to expect.
Old     (josnow1)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-17-2007, 1:35 PM Reply   
You can put in you boat and watch from the water...check wakeboardatlanta.com. A bunch of those guys are getting together for the tourn.
Old     (barry_vaught)      Join Date: Apr 2003       05-18-2007, 5:41 AM Reply   
You will have fun Loren and you will be able see everything . Binoculars will bring the action closer. Be careful where you ride your jetski & stay far enough away to not interfere with the boat and riders.
Upload
Old    malibu73            05-18-2007, 3:39 PM Reply   
How much does it cost to get in? Any suggestions on what we should bring?