Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (robertstone9)      Join Date: Sep 2011       04-10-2013, 9:34 PM Reply   
who's going?

http://wakeislandwatersports.com/
Old     (ktm525)      Join Date: Mar 2009       04-11-2013, 6:53 AM Reply   
I hope the opening goes well. Hopefully they spelled the signs right unlike the title of the thread.TOMORROW. Just joking!!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       04-11-2013, 9:22 AM Reply   
I'm thinking about going up Sunday. Anyone else going?
Old     (cableripper)      Join Date: Apr 2013       04-11-2013, 9:48 AM Reply   
Hopefully the rails are good!
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       04-11-2013, 1:20 PM Reply   
Im just hoping its not STUPID busy.....I thought about Friday or midweek.
J Rod I need pointers......lol
Old     (robertstone9)      Join Date: Sep 2011       04-11-2013, 1:24 PM Reply   
im going up there here shortly just to check it out then probably go ride next week mid week
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       04-11-2013, 1:41 PM Reply   
I don't plan on going at all until they stop the gouging on prices
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       04-11-2013, 1:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by westsidarider View Post
I hope more people have this opinion. Less people in line!
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-11-2013, 1:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by westsidarider View Post
I can't afford a boat, so it's cheap for me! I'm stoked that I can finally ride whenever I want.
Old     (robertstone9)      Join Date: Sep 2011       04-11-2013, 2:08 PM Reply   
i plan on getting ‘Get Wet’ Introductory Promotion $99
(Limited to one time purchase)
Promotion includes:

One All Day Pass
One 4 hr Pass
One 2 Hr Pass
A value of $177!!!!
then back to the boat as it is much cheaper
Old     (breakz77)      Join Date: Mar 2003       04-11-2013, 3:45 PM Reply   
Yea with their current prices I'll probably only make a few trips up this summer

My boat is cheaper to run
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       04-11-2013, 4:27 PM Reply   
The way I figure it, in the summer if I want to ride all day long(10 hours) $70 is a deal. What does an hour long boat set cost?

Robert, I agree, that promotion looks awesome.
Old     (Bam6961)      Join Date: Apr 2011       04-11-2013, 5:03 PM Reply   
Im gunna go tomorrow, just before 2pm. My friend is up there today and there was only 15 people at 2:37
Old     (robertstone9)      Join Date: Sep 2011       04-11-2013, 5:17 PM Reply   
just got back did not ride just checked it out much different than visioned from watching internet vids and pics
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       04-11-2013, 5:43 PM Reply   
If you have been around as long as I have you would know that all other parks are 20-30% cheaper on average. And theyre better parks, not to mention open longer if not all year and have lights so you can ride in the evening nor do they have the stingy rules such as no outside commercial food or alcohol. Why? Oh so they can sell it to you and gouge you even more.
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       04-11-2013, 6:01 PM Reply   
Hopefully when the one in Woodland gets built which is next Spring I hear.........They will have to compete and it will lower prices.
$70 is a lot of cash if its busy and your standing in line!!!!
I will give it a shot but cant imagine I will like it more then my boat.....And if it keeps ppl off the river and I get more BUTTER thats even better....lol
Old     (Dustfarter)      Join Date: Jun 2010       04-12-2013, 9:48 AM Reply   
Wow. So many negative props. Folks this is Cali. Just pulling off a full size cable in this state is a feat in itself. The insurance expenses are likely insane so no wonder they're more expensive than parks in other states.
Give these guys some credit for making it happen and support them. For all you doubters you'll be hooked on cable soon enough.
I'm thinking of driving up from LA on Sun just for the day.........
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       04-12-2013, 10:27 AM Reply   
Haters gonna hate
Old     (v220ls)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-12-2013, 10:36 AM Reply   
I rode yesterday, it was pretty cool. Needless to say I won't be selling my boat anytime soon. I see this as a great filler for windy days on the lakes or no thirds etc?
The staff was very cool and had a chill vibe. I enjoyed it was not what I expected, def have to get a feel for the cable thing?
After reading the rules I thought they would be hard asses, not so very helpful and very cool people. They moved people thru quick decent process for handling, not long waits.

Caution your board will get jacked up not a very good surface in staging line pretty much concrete, bring a board you don't care if it gets scratched up, I tried to keep mine clean, no luck!
G
Attached Images

Old     (v220ls)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-12-2013, 10:43 AM Reply   
P.S the kickers, ramps and boxes were good IMHO I'm not a cable park regular, but I enjoyed them! Watch the last two turns back to the start, sharp!
G
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       04-12-2013, 10:46 AM Reply   
^^that looks great! I hope more & more open up here in northern cali. get boats off the water
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-12-2013, 11:07 AM Reply   
I've seen Mike Ennen has been spending the last few days down there. Also, sounds as if they need to put some astro turf down so you don't wreck your board in line.
Old     (captain_vilfo)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-12-2013, 11:14 AM Reply   
doesnt seem too pricey, I mean who honestly rides for more than 4 hours anyways?

Looks massive though, I like how theres 3 obstacles on both sides all along one side
Old     (breakz77)      Join Date: Mar 2003       04-12-2013, 12:44 PM Reply   
I'm just saying seems pricey... I'm sure I'll change my mind though once I get there
Old     (brhanley)      Join Date: Jun 2001       04-12-2013, 1:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustfarter View Post
Wow. So many negative props. Folks this is Cali. Just pulling off a full size cable in this state is a feat in itself. The insurance expenses are likely insane so no wonder they're more expensive than parks in other states.
Give these guys some credit for making it happen and support them. For all you doubters you'll be hooked on cable soon enough.
I'm thinking of driving up from LA on Sun just for the day.........
Exactly. This has been a dream of so many for so long. Wish this was around 15-20 years ago when I had more free time and younger legs. Sure cheaper than flying to Orlando. If you don't like the prices, don't go. If the prices are too high, they'll figure it out and lower them. Supply and demand.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       04-12-2013, 1:49 PM Reply   
I don't see it as "hating" or being negative. The concerns voiced here are real. And the people voicing them are respected, local riders.

$70 for a day rivals the cost of a lift ticket, which is why many people that I know have given up on snowboarding and skiing. It's expensive! If you want to be a regular, the cost of a season pass is 3-4X the cost of a season pass at Sierra or Heavenly. It's a wealthy person's sport.

One of the cool things about the cable is that it allows people that can't afford boats and gas a chance to wakeboard often. This park doesn't really address that need. I get that the park is probably very expensive to run in Cali. Hopefully once things settle, they help locals by making passes a little more affordable.

I'm grateful that we have a cable park and I thank everyone that made this happen. The cost WON'T prevent me from going, but for many riders, it will.
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       04-12-2013, 2:42 PM Reply   
How far back do you have to be ready from the start?
And you can get a rental board if needed right?

I am going to give it a shot....Hopefully the cooler weather Sunday keeps some ppl away!!!
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       04-12-2013, 5:21 PM Reply   
For the record, I'm not hating. I just call it as I see it. I think it's totally awesome that we finally have a cable here in Cali. I just don't agree with the ideology of over charging people based on supply and demand as well as a quicker return. I believe in being patient and fair the way god wants us to be. Today's world is full of greed. By not going to the cable based on these facts am I loosing out? Sure. I love cable. I'd be there every day and would probably rarely ride boat if the pricing of the place was fair. Much like jarrod said, I haven't been to the snow in 3 years because of ticket prices. It is what it is and I'm ok with that. Ill keep to my morals and beliefs. If people don't stand up and voice truth then people in power will continue to take more and more.
Old    sperbet            04-12-2013, 5:31 PM Reply   
This thread is hilarious. Wakeboarding is a rich man's sport. Everybody bitching and moaning, yikes.

Of course cable parks in Florida cost 20-30% less. You know how much more land costs in CA than in FL, guarantee you the difference is more than 20-30%, not to mention higher insurance costs, development costs, permit costs, etc.

I do understand. It's expensive, but sheesh, wakeboarding is an expensive ass sport. I can go ride for a full day for the cost of a half tank of gas in my boat.

I'll enjoy heading down there a few times a year. Can't wait to check it out.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       04-12-2013, 6:36 PM Reply   
Who is to say they are overcharging? There is no foundation for a cable in California. The only one close is WOW and they charge $55 for a full day of riding, and that is only a 2.0 with three features.

I really doubt that this about greed. They are a brand new facility with a ton of money invested in a high-risk project. To criticize a for-profit business for trying to maximize their return is silly. Furthermore, they don't have any competition so they are free to charge what they want. If their pricing deters people from coming out to ride, they will make adjustments. The truth is, capitalism is alive and well and if you don't want to pay, you don't have to play. To say its some sort of fundamental boycott based on fairness and sticking it to those in power is hilarious. I blame The Man.

Last edited by stephan; 04-12-2013 at 6:40 PM.
Old    sperbet            04-12-2013, 7:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
To say its some sort of fundamental boycott based on fairness and sticking it to those in power is hilarious. I blame The Man.
C'mon Stephan, you're clearly not wearing your tinfoil hat. Didn't you know, the owner of Wake Island was also the second gunman on the grassy knoll.
Old     (detonate69)      Join Date: Apr 2001       04-13-2013, 7:26 AM Reply   
I'm super stoked we have one on the west coast now. But like most people i think it will be a couple times a year thing for me. Between gas and ticket it's $100+ day for me. I can ride my boat all day for that price. Actually it's cheaper since people usually kick down and split gas cost.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       04-13-2013, 12:03 PM Reply   
As soon as our avg temps are in the 80's+ this place will be off the hook at any price hahaha
Old     (Bam6961)      Join Date: Apr 2011       04-13-2013, 7:41 PM Reply   
super fun place, just two hours of riding takes a toll on your arms, if it not packed. i couldn't imagine riding a full day. what i would recommend is to ride an hour take a break, then pay the difference in price for the two hour which is 10$
water was 70 degrees.
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       04-13-2013, 8:37 PM Reply   
Pretty sure I'm going in the morning.....
Hope to hit a few rails with my Vibe and not my face!!!

Any helpful tips......lol
Old     (Bam6961)      Join Date: Apr 2011       04-13-2013, 9:01 PM Reply   
Ya, when you get to the end with pullies try to get inbetween the red buoys and then cut in. If you cut to long/to much it pulls super hard (thats where you do railies) and if you cut to far in you loose slack and it yanks you. The take off is rough, its like if someone on a boat had line slack and went to pull you up.
so basically every time you get to a pully you have to cut out and then cut in, cut out and cut in, and the ones by the start pull the hardiest. It took me an hour to get the hang of it.
hope that helps
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       04-13-2013, 11:57 PM Reply   
Uh oh.........lol
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       04-14-2013, 10:49 AM Reply   
The turns are not something to worry about. Basically the sharper the angle the sharper the turn. So WakeIsland being a 5 tower system the last two turns are the sharpest at 90°.

The start should not be a yanking sensation, just a quick start. Keep your hands low and weight back. Once you get the feel of it, you can hang back and load up the line to do a launching flying start.
Old     (ferral)      Join Date: Sep 2007       04-14-2013, 11:00 AM Reply   
Don't get too broken Jeff, gotta go again when I get in town in a few days
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-14-2013, 8:40 PM Reply   
I was at the park today and had an great time! The vibes were so good. Everyone was stoked on everything. It was great how you can ride as much as you want, go hang out with friends, and then go ride a bunch more. The lines went by pretty quick too, but most of the day you could just walk right on.

I'm definitely going to ride cable a lot this year

Here is a little clip my buddy got of me today
Old     (Dustfarter)      Join Date: Jun 2010       04-15-2013, 12:24 AM Reply   
Just got home after a day trip from LA with my best friend. Long day but so worth it.
We've ridden most of the parks in TX and FL along with a few overseas. This place is on the level. Killer setup and a great vibe.
Trust me you NorCal folks have it made. Go check this spot out!
Old     (cableripper)      Join Date: Apr 2013       04-15-2013, 8:42 AM Reply   
The rails were a little lame, the transfer box could be way better! It's a start but if they want to be successful they need to get rid of the RAD RAIL garbage and step it up to UNIT my .02
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       04-15-2013, 9:13 AM Reply   
I rode wake island yesterday. I agree......great vibe up there. I got to hang out and ride for a couple of hours with a lot of guys that I haven't seen in a while. I paid about $40 for two hours and it was perfect. The patio area is set up perfectly to hangout and catch some rays if you just want to watch, or rest in between your laps. I ended up spending the same amount that I would spend for riding two sets behind the boat, but with a lot more actual ride time. I haven't hit sliders in a long time, and by the end of the day, I was hitting everything in the park. So fun!!!!

I was impressed by the staff. Everyone was friendly, and had a genuine interest in helping people ride and progress. Noel was down on the starting platform helping first timers out. I hope it stays this way. Two thumbs up!!
Old     (cableripper)      Join Date: Apr 2013       04-15-2013, 10:25 AM Reply   
These obstacles would be fun at wake island!
http://www.alliancewake.com/wake/lap...raeme-burress/
Old     (stuey)      Join Date: Dec 2004       04-16-2013, 8:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
The rails were a little lame, the transfer box could be way better! It's a start but if they want to be successful they need to get rid of the RAD RAIL garbage and step it up to UNIT my .02
Cableripper - what was so bad about the rad rails? They look pretty similar to Unit and are constructed the same way. Just curious on a riders opinion.
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       04-16-2013, 9:24 AM Reply   
I think for the first time cable ppl it was really good. It was my first time and some obstacles were intimidating.
For cable vets it might seem to easy.....But I bet there will be way more 1st timers so its a good setup.

I find myself trying to picture some of these guys that were there Sunday.....it was kinda funny listening to the different conversations while in line.
I was the tall guy with the blue/ white Vibe.....you know the guy that had a farmer tan and fell about 15~20 ft off the start dock a few times.

Thanks to those that offered tips and the staff was cool and chill......
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-16-2013, 9:41 AM Reply   
Hey Jeff, I was the wakeskater you were talking too talking about hitting the box while walking back to the dock.
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       04-16-2013, 9:53 AM Reply   
Mitch that was the best advice I had all day....Thanks!!!!

And letting go with my back hand helped also.

I think I'm going back Sat am....
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-16-2013, 10:00 AM Reply   
Did you end up making it across the whole box?
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       04-16-2013, 10:19 AM Reply   
After my wife chewing on my butt about taking a lap around the lake......(Which I did) I hit both rails on the right and slid them all the way 2 times in a row!!!!! Hooray for personal victories....lol
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-16-2013, 10:36 AM Reply   
Looks like if you pay the $99 membership it's a little better. The nice thing is you can upgrade for the difference. So buy an hour and if you want to go some more then add $10. If you are serious the annual pass is the only way to go at $1600.
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       04-16-2013, 11:02 AM Reply   
I paid for 2hrs.....it was plenty for the first time with short lines!!!
Then picked up the $99 deal on the way out.

I own a boat so the season pass isn't for me.......
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       04-16-2013, 12:22 PM Reply   
I had a hard time staying on the red and white one on the left. I always get pulled off to the inside on the ramp up to the red section. Everything else I have down pretty well. Now I need to learn how to make it look pretty.

I'm trying to decided between saturday and sunday this weekend.
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-16-2013, 1:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cableripper View Post
Something against American made? What made them garbage compared to Unit? I feel from a cable parks' standpoint, having the company more local (US vs International), decreases a lot of important things, like shipping costs, delivery time, etc, as well as more involvement with R&D. Maybe you can offer some suggestions to improve their product, because having Rad is better overall for all cables throughout the US.
Old     (Dustfarter)      Join Date: Jun 2010       04-17-2013, 9:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by behindtheboat View Post
Something against American made? What made them garbage compared to Unit? I feel from a cable parks' standpoint, having the company more local (US vs International), decreases a lot of important things, like shipping costs, delivery time, etc, as well as more involvement with R&D. Maybe you can offer some suggestions to improve their product, because having Rad is better overall for all cables throughout the US.
+1. Why would you want to hit the same stuff that's at many other parks. The rails are well constructed and fresh to hit.
TSR is rated as one of the best parks around and it has entirely home built features. Some of which are pretty funky IMHO.
In the future would I want to see them mix it up a bit and add features? Of course! As it stands right now this park is as good as any I've ridden (and I've ridden many).
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       04-17-2013, 10:42 AM Reply   
Hill, I might be down to ride WI on Friday. Can you roll?
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       04-17-2013, 11:43 AM Reply   
I was planning on early Sat with a few ppl.
Let me see about Friday.....
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-17-2013, 1:29 PM Reply   
A couple quick Q's about the place:

Current Water temp requirements: Top, shorty, jane, full suit or 4/3? Wind protected?

Start - I heard from a little birdy it's not the same as most other places. Is it same old deal, crouch, wait for carrier, hop and you are off to the races? Nose press starts work too?

Corners - similar to the other 5 tier systems or are they using shorter ropes to create the addl tug?

Rails - I am assuming no mandatory spray down...looks like HDPE and not trex right?

Thanks!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       04-17-2013, 1:59 PM Reply   
Water temp was at least 70. On a 75 degree day I trunked it very comfortably and was never once chilly.

Starts were the same as I remember as OWC. Sit, ride off, or jump/dockstart.

I can't speak for the line length, but the corners seem faster and harder to make the bouys. I was surprised by the amount of energy the corners take, but I can't remember enough to compare.
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       04-17-2013, 2:05 PM Reply   
Water temp was 70 on Sunday. I was fine with nothing some ppl had tops and a few wetsuits.
2 lines for starting 1 is a ride in on carpet. And 1 is a bench you can sit on or jump off the top.

I've only been on that cable so cant help you with those questions.
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       04-17-2013, 2:08 PM Reply   
JRod beat me to it...lol

And no wetting the rails that I saw.....
Some of the kickers had water pumped out the top...
Old     (Dustfarter)      Join Date: Jun 2010       04-17-2013, 9:25 PM Reply   
No different in it's set up to any other full cable. They all have their own "personality" but honestly there is not too much to make a deal out of.
The spacing between the last two corners (before you get back to the dock) is short and the cable is tight. I thought it was super fun for air tricks.
The rails feel fine. Not wetting down needed like trex.
I was in trunks all day on Sunday.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       04-18-2013, 9:25 AM Reply   
I want to learn air tricks. Any pointers? Do you stay on the same line, straight through, after the carrier changes direction to get that line tension? Is there a tutorial somewhere?
Old     (Dustfarter)      Join Date: Jun 2010       04-18-2013, 10:23 AM Reply   
I'm no expert but this may help a bit...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwEQgc72CIA
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-18-2013, 11:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarrod View Post
I want to learn air tricks. Any pointers? Do you stay on the same line, straight through, after the carrier changes direction to get that line tension? Is there a tutorial somewhere?
ask someone there to show you the line and help you out. Best advice I received is actually speed is the enemy when learning, you basically want to load up the edge, almost imagining trying to stop the cable, straighten front leg a bit, and "scoop". I never felt the actual scoop for a long time, I would say come around the corner, get under the cable, put it on edge like you wanted to stop the cable, feel the line start to yank and throw it. I found rolls easier (safer) than raleys for first air tricks.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       04-18-2013, 12:56 PM Reply   
Awesome. That did help - thank you. I was picturing it very differently.

I'm a regular rider, so I guess I either step up my switch game, or start with a toe side jump.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       04-18-2013, 12:56 PM Reply   
I'll seek help tomorrow.
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-18-2013, 1:45 PM Reply   
I had to learn switch because of the same reason, you can do them to the inside too, but it's harder to maintain line tension and get enough air. If you can do a half cab roll on the wake it should be pretty simple. Just chuck some, you'll get it pretty quick. You def don't get air like you're expecting the first few times.
Old     (jps912)      Join Date: Jun 2007       04-19-2013, 6:03 AM Reply   
I was out there yesterday. So much fun. All the people are super helpful and friendly. Going back next thursday for sure!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       04-19-2013, 7:46 AM Reply   
Thanks man.

I'm thinking about driving up this afternoon. Anyone else going?
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       04-19-2013, 8:40 AM Reply   
Jarrod Im meeting up with
Danny W
Lou
Kabin ( I think)
Saturday at 10........if you change your mind about today....lol
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       04-19-2013, 9:18 AM Reply   
Damn. I have plans. That sounds like fun though.
Old     (kyle_L)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-22-2013, 6:20 PM Reply   
is this the closest cable to palo alto California? will be there the month of July and would love to ride some cable. Are there any other closer places to get a pull, boat or cable, around here
Old     (cougarfan83)      Join Date: Sep 2011       04-22-2013, 10:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle_L View Post
is this the closest cable to palo alto California? will be there the month of July and would love to ride some cable. Are there any other closer places to get a pull, boat or cable, around here
There are probably closer places to get a boat pull, but for cable, this is the first and only in Cali.
Old     (kellen)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-24-2013, 9:23 AM Reply   
i'm headed up Friday for my first time ever on a cable. What board should i ride? do they have a no fin rule?was that a dumb question?
I ride wake on a faction, I have an older marius, a roam and a few other random boards laying around.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       04-24-2013, 9:33 AM Reply   
KP, I rode my Pure and was fine. A traditional wakeboard is a little less forgiving, but they work. You will definitely have to take those metal fins off. Prepare to get loose! You need to get a hook up on a Vibe.
Old     (kellen)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-24-2013, 9:36 AM Reply   
Sick,Thanks! For sure I will get on a vibe if I like Cable.....
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       04-24-2013, 9:40 AM Reply   
Wouldnt the roam be similar to the Vibe....both flat on bottom.
And an older Marius with molded fins might work. The double spine might help with the teeter todder effect of a single spine?

Just my thoughts.....What do you think JRod?
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       04-24-2013, 10:10 AM Reply   
I agree with the double spin. Kind of creates a flat spot I guess. And the Roam would be great too I'm sure. Although it's the wrong brand for KP. :-)
Old     (ffmedic)      Join Date: Feb 2007       05-02-2013, 9:42 PM Reply   
I was up there last week and LOVED it! Staff was really helpful and extra nice. This will be my new spot. I enjoy wakeboarding behind my boat but I would rather be getting my jibb on!