Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 04, 2003

Old     (hydrowake)      Join Date: Jul 2003       07-27-2003, 10:44 AM Reply   
Just curious if any of you are on here?
Old     (doubleup360)      Join Date: Aug 2001       07-27-2003, 12:07 PM Reply   
Im from Iowa I live just south of Des moines, where are you from ?
Old     (hydrowake)      Join Date: Jul 2003       07-27-2003, 12:19 PM Reply   
Ames. I usually put in at Sailorville. Looking for more boarders in this area. How often do you go out?
Old     (doubleup360)      Join Date: Aug 2001       07-27-2003, 2:54 PM Reply   
I usally go to red rock the water at Sailorville isnt so good on the weekends. I go out 2 or 3 times a week.
Old    wildkatsarz            07-27-2003, 5:01 PM Reply   
Iowa native here, live and board in okoboji
Old     (hydrowake)      Join Date: Jul 2003       07-27-2003, 7:10 PM Reply   
Red Rock, heard about it, never been there. I usually go out on weekdays for that reason. Sailorville is awsome during the week. And I havent been to okobogi either but I heard it is worse than sailorville on the weekend.
Old    krug            07-27-2003, 7:34 PM Reply   
I live in waverly just north of cedarfalls/waterloo. we ride behind a moomba outback with tower, custom ballast and sacks. on the cedar river. anyone from this area let me know we are always looking for riders.
Old     (hydrowake)      Join Date: Jul 2003       07-27-2003, 8:22 PM Reply   
Jameson-
My wife is from that part of the state so we go out there sometimes. We put in at George Wyth, but man is that place dirty. Never dared to put in the cedar river cuz I am not too familiar with it. So are you a beginner, novice, advanced, or pro?
Old     (badzuki)      Join Date: Sep 2001       07-28-2003, 8:11 AM Reply   
Representin the Des Moines crowd. We ride quite a bit on Saylorville. Few other
places too. We be in a Blue or Red X-star, Yellow & Black Super Air, or a Blue Supra
Launch SSV depending on the day. Be glad to meet up with anyone and give them a pull.
More then likely in the cove on Sat afternoon.
Old    aquaholics321            07-30-2003, 8:23 PM Reply   
krug my friend is moving to cedar falls. and could use a pull sometime
Old    lukem            08-02-2003, 11:21 AM Reply   
twin lakes rider here. by fort dodge. ryan your gay shhhh..lol