Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 01, 2005

Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       02-04-2005, 9:56 PM Reply   
Well,

Day two of the new VLX. Worked all day and my friend Sara said she was taking her boat to San V for the last couple hours of sunlight. Hooked up my trailer, and headed over. Just as I was starting up the hill, another boat was coming down, and was just about on the center line, and had a pretty fat tower. I moved to the right just enough so that his tower did not hit my new board racks I put on yesterday. Well, that was about the time my right trailer tire struck the curb, and blew the tire apart. Nice to have a new boat with a spare! Threw the boat in the water, did a few laps, and had a blast. Fixed the tire afterwards. Have I mentioned that I LOVE my new VLX??

Joe and Clubmike:

Great to finally say HI. Sorry we did not have time to stop and chat, but we will soon. Really have to get together and take a ride. There are many who I promised a ride to when I got the new boat, and it is just about time to pay up! May have to wait til I get the new stereo on board!!

Great saying hi to you guys. I plan on being out there next Friday. That will be my first chance to take a ride behind my boat! Can't wait. Maybe see you there.

PS - In my little world, summer is almost here!!!

Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-04-2005, 10:50 PM Reply   
buzz, it was great seeing you out there! beautiful boat...congrats!

hopefully, it stays "cold" for a while (keeps the lake empty) and we see you out there again. looking forward to getting an invite from you soon!
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       02-05-2005, 12:05 AM Reply   
Buzz, thats funny, I always think hmmmm its February which means its almost March which is Spring, heck, summers pretty much here!!!!!!!!!!
Old     (big_xstar)      Join Date: Nov 2004       02-05-2005, 7:37 AM Reply   
Big congrats on the new vlz Buzz. I am sure I will
see you at San V. After all thats my home lake too.
Again CONGRATS!!!