Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (phatboypimp)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-09-2010, 5:35 PM Reply   
I have been on this board for awhile and I read a lot more than I contribute.....but what is with this CIE crew? These guys know a lot of **** from wakeboarding, to clothes, to gear, to watches, to knives, to motorcycles, to 4wheeling locations...even appliances. Seems like someone in their crew is an expert on any topic......I want to know what you guys talk about around a campfire....

Very impressive. I have learned a lot from you guys.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       08-09-2010, 6:31 PM Reply   
they know the difference between a purse and a satchel, too.
Old     (kyle_m)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-09-2010, 9:16 PM Reply   
they are definitely a good bunch of guys and contribute so much to the wakeboarding scene here on the west coast
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       08-09-2010, 11:40 PM Reply   
"I want to know what you guys talk about around a campfire...."

hahaha, that my friend could not be posted on here, ill give you a hint though, burning picnic bench wheelies, mickey bombs, hmmmmm........ chain sawing s--t, burning marious rhino snow boarding, the list goes on..............

just a solid group of guys that are down for gangsta a-- extreme s--t. my kinda peeps, word!!!

Last edited by westsiderippa; 08-09-2010 at 11:46 PM.
Old     (nauty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       08-10-2010, 10:26 AM Reply   
I believe that CIE stands for: "Concussion isn't enough".... I may be wrong, but I think I remember it being that.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-10-2010, 10:40 AM Reply   
^^^Truedatis
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-10-2010, 11:36 AM Reply   
Everything I know, I learned on Wake World. Ha, ha, ha.

Richard is right on.

..... And the only way to know what we talk about around the camp fire is to be there with us (and that's a pretty open invitation to anyone on WW). Heck, I can hardly remember. Luckily most of it goes unrecorded.
Old     (mammoth)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-10-2010, 1:30 PM Reply   
Ha. When sitting around a campfire, they usually talk about things that can be placed in said campfire. Christmas trees being a good example!
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       08-10-2010, 1:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by nauty View Post
I believe that CIE stands for: "Concussion isn't enough".... I may be wrong, but I think I remember it being that.
wrong. it stands for "cwb is everything."
Old     (mammoth)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-10-2010, 1:38 PM Reply   
Brian speaks the truth!
Attached Images

Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-10-2010, 3:53 PM Reply   
Ah that was an epic trip. Seems like so long ago. We need to do that again.
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       08-10-2010, 5:28 PM Reply   
ill seond that, as much as i love summer im pumped for rain, mud and snow, brapppppppp.
Old     (brianmiller)      Join Date: Aug 2003       08-11-2010, 10:17 AM Reply   
Bryan I want to see the after pic

My campfire experience with Jrod and crew was someone riding their MX bike up a single width ramp to picnic table to riding on a burning log across the fire. I would have wrecked just going up the ramp. Next was the gas in a glass vodka bottle trick. I am not sure if more gas was used on riding or in the camp fire that night..hahah good times for sure.
Old     (phatboypimp)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-11-2010, 10:24 AM Reply   
Sounds like good times.
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       08-11-2010, 12:28 PM Reply   
dude it worked great but this pic doesnt show it on fire, lol.
im so ready for riding season to start this 100+ crap at the track is killing me although it was a perfect day this weekend at the oatfield. only a mild 87-90 in turlock.
im ready for stony and jaw bone.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       08-11-2010, 1:26 PM Reply   
"Everything I know, I learned on Wake World."

this needs to be the new WW t-shirt slogan. I would buy one.
get on it Dave!
Old     (brianmiller)      Join Date: Aug 2003       08-11-2010, 2:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by westsiderippa View Post
dude it worked great but this pic doesnt show it on fire, lol.
im so ready for riding season to start this 100+ crap at the track is killing me although it was a perfect day this weekend at the oatfield. only a mild 87-90 in turlock.
im ready for stony and jaw bone.
yeah Oasis convinced me I need to be on the boat more...although I will see you at E Street
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       08-11-2010, 2:57 PM Reply   
Sobe bottle, nail hole in top of lid. Bottle filled 3/4 with gas. Set in campfire pointing up. mmmmmmmmm, good times.!!!
Here is a good camp trick as well. Google "works bomb". simple to do, and every camp has plenty of empty plastic bottles and tinfoil around. All you have to bring is The Works brand toilet cleaner. Very obnoxious and loud!!! Our vodka bottle filled with gas made a HUGE mushroom cloud last trip out. Was awesome.
Old     (wakeandsnow27)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-11-2010, 3:55 PM Reply   
everytime I see CIE I say "concussion isnt enough" and then have a near audible debate with myself on "concussions arent enough or a concussion isnt enough" and so on.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-12-2010, 6:42 AM Reply   
Bryan...I hope you really feel that way. With Adam gone, I need someone who's going to be down for the cold weather camping and riding a couple times a month.
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       08-12-2010, 8:50 PM Reply   
oh its on brotha... lets kick this shiz off with some china wall in 2 weeks buddy.