Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (nauti4life)      Join Date: Sep 2008       02-03-2010, 8:43 AM Reply   
The Utah Boat Show is next weekend. Hoping for a great turn out like there has been in the past. Who's going?

Will post pix soon after.
Old     (nauti4life)      Join Date: Sep 2008       02-03-2010, 11:06 AM Reply   
Upload
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       02-03-2010, 11:30 AM Reply   
I'm not going Moe, you know this!
Old     (mikeporter2000)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-03-2010, 12:07 PM Reply   
I would like to request that somebody take pictures of the X25 they have there. I'm just assuming they'll have one. Thanks!
Old     (duramat)      Join Date: Feb 2008       02-03-2010, 3:29 PM Reply   
Id love to go but will be in Alaska for work :-(
Probably best I don't go, Id be making a serious scene on how Centurion doesn't stand behind their product! I sure wouldn't want another to go through what I'm going through

Please take lots of pics and post em up! (ANYONE)
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       02-03-2010, 3:48 PM Reply   
Matt ~~ Are you ever NOT in Alaska?
Old     (calvolson)      Join Date: Mar 2009       02-03-2010, 3:52 PM Reply   
I'm planing on it. Last year was good. I'm hoping for the same, but we'll see. Either way it'll be fun.
Old     (davidggriffith)      Join Date: Sep 2008       02-03-2010, 7:20 PM Reply   
I'll be there on saturday looking forward to it
Old     (duramat)      Join Date: Feb 2008       02-03-2010, 11:04 PM Reply   
LOL I just flew out today! I'll be back in time for the RV show!
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       02-03-2010, 11:37 PM Reply   
I'll be heading up for saturday with a buddy o' mine.

(Message edited by wakerider111 on February 03, 2010)
Old     (rickt)      Join Date: May 2002       02-04-2010, 5:33 AM Reply   
Heading there too!
Old    dhorton            02-04-2010, 11:38 AM Reply   
Josh ~ What? Your not going? How do you expect to keep the title of the valley's biggest boat whore without the latest specs on this years goods?

Matt ~ I will most likely attend at least for a few hours one night. But you know me, I can't take a decent picture to save my A$$! Whats wrong with your Centurion?
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       02-04-2010, 11:44 AM Reply   
David ~~ You know my A$$ will be there, and if I'm not mistaking it just might be everyday. Heck I will be there so much Moe just might offer me a position to help and sell some Nautiques. Then I can sell a boat and add another person to my long list of owners that need a third.
Old     (nauti4life)      Join Date: Sep 2008       02-04-2010, 1:36 PM Reply   
Glad to see you making it Josh. Will the rest of your crew be showing up?
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       02-04-2010, 1:53 PM Reply   
Moe ~~ Did you get my text?
Old     (duramat)      Join Date: Feb 2008       02-04-2010, 5:01 PM Reply   
Dave, dude your like the paparazzi!!

Centurion is giving me the runaround on some stress cracks from how it was manufactured. Also trying to get my vinyl resolved as well. My calls have gone unanswered at the factory. Pam was a little helpful at Utah Watersports but can't do anything. I have several other contacts farther up the food chain I will be calling, if that doesn't get me some good results then I'll be needing a good lawyer. In the meantime I'm hoping Bill gephardt calls me back soon. I'm sure UWS would like the attention seeming they're the new dealer. For the record, Troy at M&M has been awesome and a big help and isn't/nor the problem.
Old    dhorton            02-05-2010, 7:20 PM Reply   
Matt ~ Wow! Sorry to hear about the issues with your boat. Hopefully you get everything worked out soon.
Old    supraguy            02-05-2010, 9:49 PM Reply   
Benny G will be at the Boat show from what I hear in Utah
Old     (newwhit)      Join Date: Mar 2007       02-08-2010, 10:40 AM Reply   
I will be going. not that i am anyone, but i would never miss it.

i moved up from az last year.

anyone know about the pros, or like their schedules to be there?
Old     (talltigeguy)      Join Date: Sep 2003       02-08-2010, 12:33 PM Reply   
Matt,

I am not picking on you, but your profile says your boat is an 07...I don't think anyone is going to warrant stress cracks for more than a year. If the vinyl had a 1 year warranty, how are you expecting it to get fixed?

I would be way disappointed too, but do you really have any recourse?

Maybe I shouldn't hijack the thread, but since UWS will be there with some Centurions, then maybe we ought to know.
Old     (duramat)      Join Date: Feb 2008       02-08-2010, 1:32 PM Reply   
Lifetime on all cracks in the Hull

3 year waranty on the vinyl, which began having problems whithin the the first year of ownership. I adressed it then and am still adressing it.

I made a call with the Rep for Centurion on his personal phone and hes looking in on it currently. Hes supposed to call me back today. But at least he knows how ticked I am about all of this.

I just want my boat fixed as it should be. The whole purpose that I bought "New" was strictly for the waranties. Everyone knows its not cheap but you when your assured that you will be taken by waranties , Damnit follow through on what you advertise. Centurion had some bad vinyl and mine was affected as were some others. They got theirs replaced and I was assured that mine was going to be taken care of by the factory last summer.

Maybe UWS has more pull now with Centurion, lets see. But as of now my opinion of Centurion and how they treat their buyers has been rather crappy lately. I like their boats dont get me wrong, but I like other boats too. But I didnt buy the "other" boat, I bought what they sold me on.

(Message edited by duramat on February 08, 2010)

(Message edited by duramat on February 08, 2010)
Old     (talltigeguy)      Join Date: Sep 2003       02-08-2010, 4:09 PM Reply   
Lifetime on all cracks!

Wow! I hear you bro!
Old     (duramat)      Join Date: Feb 2008       02-08-2010, 4:35 PM Reply   
For the record these are stress cracks from their screws and penatrations not mine

cracks in the gelcoat are different and treated differently.
Old     (talltigeguy)      Join Date: Sep 2003       02-14-2011, 6:20 AM Reply   
Bump.

Need some pictures. The salt lake tribune said they had Utah vs.BYU boats, but then didn't have any pictures. I am also curious as to the price for a new X45.
Old     (speedy841)      Join Date: May 2010       02-14-2011, 9:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by talltigeguy View Post
Bump.

Need some pictures. The salt lake tribune said they had Utah vs.BYU boats, but then didn't have any pictures. I am also curious as to the price for a new X45.
Here is a picture I took of the Utah boat. Not a fan of BYU so didn't need a picture of it.

Old     (talltigeguy)      Join Date: Sep 2003       02-14-2011, 6:23 PM Reply   
Thanks for the picture. I should have been clear....I didn't want to see the BYU boat either!

Looks like it is an X45?

I think this girl in the background just found out that one of these is going to run 6 figures to buy a new one!
Attached Images

Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       02-14-2011, 6:35 PM Reply   
Hahaha
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       02-14-2011, 7:21 PM Reply   
What a great show! Dealers rep'd their boats very nicely. System 2.0 in person, WOW! FINALLY seating and cup holders in the back so we can hang, swim, and drink comfortable. Let the spring riding begin...
Old     (calvolson)      Join Date: Mar 2009       02-14-2011, 8:05 PM Reply   
Compared to last year. This show was packed! I have to give a shout out to Danny Harf and Paul O'Brien they are both super chill guys. Sorry no pics of any boats.
Attached Images

Old     (motogod77)      Join Date: Aug 2008       02-16-2011, 8:46 AM Reply   
Any pics? I heard this show was decent, any comment?
Old     (desotodave)      Join Date: Mar 2009       02-16-2011, 9:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by talltigeguy View Post
Thanks for the picture. I should have been clear....I didn't want to see the BYU boat either!

Looks like it is an X45?

I think this girl in the background just found out that one of these is going to run 6 figures to buy a new one!
That boat was $122,000 and change!!! And yes that was the X45.