Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (kristopherkendall)      Join Date: Sep 2009       04-30-2011, 7:43 PM Reply   
I think this might be the first. This is just a teaser of whats to come but let me know what you think. Grab you 3D glasses and check this out in true stereoscopic 3D!!!!!!! I know glasses can be anoying but feeling like your in the boat or out in the water is worth every bit!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc0bmbqEmgs
Old     (wofrankwo)      Join Date: Jul 2009       04-30-2011, 10:11 PM Reply   
my 3d movie glasses from the theater didnt work
Old     (Bumpass1)      Join Date: Oct 2010       05-01-2011, 8:26 AM Reply   
Mine either
Old     (kristopherkendall)      Join Date: Sep 2009       05-01-2011, 8:53 AM Reply   
Those Glasses are polarized which will only work in theaters. To view 3d youtube videos you need to have either a 3D tv or computer moniter with active shutter glasses, or the simple way is to use the red/blue glasses. they cost only about a dollar and give a great 3d effect when in full screen! theres a little 3d option menu on the lower right of the youtube player. set it to red/blue and have it play (optimized) and enjoy 3D content!!!!
Old    retro_rick            05-01-2011, 9:57 AM Reply   
How about Official Wakeworld red/blue 3D glasses? Cheap to make & cheap to mail.
Old     (wofrankwo)      Join Date: Jul 2009       05-01-2011, 10:04 AM Reply   
i use to have a pair of those somewhere ....... i looked and looked but couldnt find them ...... i think we had gotten them at a haunted house deal ....... haunted house to wakesurfing thats a stretch
Old     (kristopherkendall)      Join Date: Sep 2009       05-01-2011, 11:08 AM Reply   
Rick, An entrepreneur! Like how your thinking!
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-02-2011, 5:06 PM Reply   
What happened to the video? I have also just purchased the 3D equipment for some fun. You need Red/Cyan glasses, not Red/Green if you don't have active display.

Can't wait to see some great examples.
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-03-2011, 12:52 PM Reply   
So what happened to the video? Would love to see it? Just got in some good anaglyph glasses, work perfect on the samples.
Old     (kristopherkendall)      Join Date: Sep 2009       05-04-2011, 10:42 AM Reply   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyqaXrRo_NA
here you go man hope you dig it!
Old     (kristopherkendall)      Join Date: Sep 2009       05-04-2011, 10:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragboy View Post
What happened to the video? I have also just purchased the 3D equipment for some fun. You need Red/Cyan glasses, not Red/Green if you don't have active display.

Can't wait to see some great examples.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyqaXrRo_NA
Old     (wofrankwo)      Join Date: Jul 2009       05-13-2011, 11:38 AM Reply   
robert from wake9 just sent me a pair of the glasses to be able to watch this video ....... ITS PRETTY FLIPPIN COOL!!