Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through December 26, 2006

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (speedy600)      Join Date: Dec 2006       12-04-2006, 6:10 PM Reply   
Alright, here's the deal. I have had it on the water, but don't have any pics of it on the lake. Without ballast it does 55, loaded with 1300 lbs, goes 48. This is an 87 comp, 351 Ford with Rousch Racing heads, Power Plus dual plane intake, Holley 750 Double Pumper, MSD Ignition upgrade and Blaster Coil, Howards Cam, and GLM headers. It dyno'ed at 400hp. I also moved the engine foward and put a powerslot out of a master craft. Stereo has 8 6 1/2" (sorry, don't have the grillz on yet)and four 10" subs on the tower, 4 6 1/2" in the boat and two 12" subs under the deck. 5 amps power it to 4400 watts with a 6 farad capacitor. There are also four lights foward and teo back, and had LED lighting throughout. Weight consists of 200 lbs of brick in the ski locker, a 700 lbs fat sac in the rear and a 150 ibs sack in the center for balance. Also the speaker and tower weigh close to 250, the sbus and amp goes almost another 200. I also put a hydralic wake plate on it over the old manual one. Next time I am just gonna get a boat that is done, cause I think I have more than a new boat into ths thing. If anyone wants to ride, it will be in Phoenix all Jan thru March and we will be out almost everyday. Thanks for looking.
Upload
Upload

Upload
Upload