Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2003

Old     (waken23v)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-20-2003, 6:35 PM Reply   
Here are a few pics riding on Chris' sweet Super Air a few weeks ago. First time behind a SAN and his wake really bucks you.- I love it!
Old     (waken23v)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-20-2003, 6:42 PM Reply   
Sorry. Messing around with resolution so much- pressed the wrong button.

Chris' Boat

Chris is Mr. Fashion "Super Air". I had much better poses but the camera was focused on the prop wash.
Chris Fashon Super Air
Jeff goes as bigger than anybody I've witnessed. This pic does not do him justice.
Jeff Going Big
Here is Ryan going "Super Air"borne!
Ryan going "Super Air"borne
Old     (tahoe)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-20-2003, 7:14 PM Reply   
The wake in the 3rd pic is HUGE.

Hey Garrett when we going boarding again?
Old    akman            08-20-2003, 7:33 PM Reply   
That looks like Chris B's from Wakesports??

What is that guy up to these days?

Garrett, So how did you like it for the first time, the wakes are big, steep and firm!
Old     (waken23v)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-20-2003, 8:33 PM Reply   
Aki, Ya that Chris B. He is a great guy. He is back in the constuction biz. The wake was so firm-especially for Shallow Elsinore. I kept getting thrown forward and just tried to recover as as my body was flung around. I even fell a couple times just cruising next to the wake and hitting some chop. I would love to get behind a SAN again and try to redeem myself.

Chris (Wake Products), I would love to get out on one of your Friday excursions but I just can't find the time right now.
Old    akman            08-20-2003, 9:37 PM Reply   
Garrett, The next time I hit Elsinore I will let you know, Chris B is one of the nicest guys I know.

The wake does take some getting used to......
Old     (waken23v)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-20-2003, 9:48 PM Reply   
Sounds good. We are taking the Tige out on Sunday if you and the wife want to join us. I'll be the on Saturday also on a friends boat.
Old    akman            08-21-2003, 8:23 AM Reply   
Garrett, Thanks for the invite, but my wife is out of town on business and I have a lot of stuff to get done around my house.

I will have to catch up with you next time.