Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-04-2012, 11:43 AM Reply   
For Immediate Release:

Effective Jan 1, 2013:

Aspirin will be heavily taxed under Obamacare.

The only explanation given was –

They are white and they work.

No other reason was given,

But I thought you'd want to know about it.
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       12-05-2012, 10:06 AM Reply   
really dont need multiple threads trolling Jeremy, do we?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-05-2012, 11:19 AM Reply   
Yeah, one thread where the idiots can stroke each other should be enough. The rest of us could even agree to leave it alone. But when you are as butt hurt as Grant, one isn't enough.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-05-2012, 2:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff_mn View Post
really dont need multiple threads trolling Jeremy, do we?
Really??? G can't get over the election results and posts (or should I say repost, because we all know that G doesn't have the mental capacity to come up with an original thought of his own, much less one that isn't riddled with spelling and grammatical errors) something that should really be removed by Dave Williams because of its bigoted undertone, but I'm the troll? Gotcha. Maybe you and G should get a room.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-05-2012, 3:11 PM Reply   
How about this! Ill post what I feel is relevant and or funny and your free to agree or disagree.
I guess we can go back to that post "12 reasons why a person votes dem"
Somthing about freedom of speech is ok as long as its not against your views.

And Wake I guess every single thought you have ever had is completely yours! You have never had any outside influence and your views are completely unique and don't follow any party lines.
WOW your as delusional as your clueless leader OBAMA. Keep drinking the Hopenosiss Flavored Kool Aid.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-05-2012, 3:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
How about this! Ill post what I feel is relevant and or funny and your free to agree or disagree.
I guess we can go back to that post "12 reasons why a person votes dem"
Somthing about freedom of speech is ok as long as its not against your views.

And Wake I guess every single thought you have ever had is completely yours! You have never had any outside influence and your views are completely unique and don't follow any party lines.
WOW your as delusional as your clueless leader OBAMA. Keep drinking the Hopenosiss Flavored Kool Aid.
My guy won and yours didn't. End of story. Now I guess it's time for you to stare at your Obama clock (I guess you'll have to get it reprogrammed to count down to 2017) and talk about what might of been.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-05-2012, 5:02 PM Reply   
No Kidding
Attached Images

Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-05-2012, 5:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah, one thread where the idiots can stroke each other should be enough. The rest of us could even agree to leave it alone. But when you are as butt hurt as Grant, one isn't enough.
As opposed to the opposition circle-jerking within the thread with the intention of squelching by insult, another man's freedom of speech/expression... Such a champion of tolerance and liberty!

John has the answer(s) to everything, just ask him... he loves to hear himself talk.
Old     (Anaru)      Join Date: Jan 2012       12-05-2012, 10:50 PM Reply   
Fwiw a half hr sleep or few glasses of water works better then aspirin for head aches. Just saying lol