Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 16, 2009

Old     (chillwiththebrosandkickback)      Join Date: Mar 2007       10-21-2009, 6:27 PM Reply   
Can you put the slingshot bindings onto a liquid force board??? they are sick bindings and are comfortable as anything from what I hear
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       10-21-2009, 6:36 PM Reply   
They are awesome, and come with an adaptor plate... but I've never done it with an LF... Lf have crazy mounting stuff.
Old     (robd)      Join Date: May 2009       10-21-2009, 7:07 PM Reply   
i mounted 08 d2s on my 08 lyman last year. worked just fine!
Old     (highrock)      Join Date: Apr 2008       10-21-2009, 8:08 PM Reply   
I know you can do them on the 08's and older LF boards. I dont know about their new boards though
Old     (bendow)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-22-2009, 4:26 AM Reply   
They better work on 09 LF boards.

I have them mounted on my broken 08 Shane..they work great.

I'm not a fan of slingshot's boards, but their bindings are by far the best I've ever had.
Old     (wakebrdr38)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-22-2009, 10:26 AM Reply   
Hey Robert and/or Ben, how are the landings with the Slingshot boots on a non flex board, LF in particular. I have an opportunity to get the Lyman but I will only use SS bindings, do they have enough cusion to take stuff way into the flats or big off kickers at the park?
Old    Slingshot            10-22-2009, 10:49 AM Reply   
They will work with any board. The 08 bindings come with a 8in adapter plate, which will fit on any board 08 and older. The industry changed to a 6in 2 hole pattern in 09, so if you are planning on using 08 boots on a 09 or newer board, you will need the 6in adapter plate which we sold with our 09 boots. I have a few 6in plates left, so hit me up if you need one!

k.chinn@slingshotsports.com
Old     (nsolis220)      Join Date: May 2007       10-22-2009, 11:51 AM Reply   
kevin my SS bindings are the most comfortable i have had. In 08 they went to a insert that is awesome provides great cusion and non slip footbed. I highly recomend them. I have used them with the adapters and they have fit my other boards to
Old     (tampawake)      Join Date: Mar 2008       10-22-2009, 1:34 PM Reply   
I am the opposite loved the board and hated the bindings. Ended up with Limited Edition Watsons
Old     (wakebrdr38)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-22-2009, 8:00 PM Reply   
Yeah I have a pair of 08 PB's, and have the opportunity to pick up a spare lyman pretty cheap. I like my ss boards but cant pass up the price on the lyman just to go mess around on
Old     (bendow)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-23-2009, 5:08 AM Reply   
Kevin you can check out the video link in my profile...I go big on the cable (or at least I think) with those bindings and the landings are great.

I've ridden a lot of bindings, and for my style of riding (long hard cuts) require virtually no heel/toe lift. As soon as I put on a pair of D2's I was going so much bigger since I could dig the board deeper in the water due to no heel/toe lift.