Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    bigdtx            01-03-2010, 5:51 AM Reply   
Dallas gets a chance at payback against Philly for last year's 44 - 6 embarrassment.

Let's go Cowboys!
Old     (skull)      Join Date: May 2002       01-03-2010, 7:11 AM Reply   
No matter what happens the Cowboys will never be able to humiliate the Eagles like that game LOL. I have the headline from the Monday after that game on my wall "Finished for Another Year" with Romo walking off the field.
Old     (lizzyb)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-03-2010, 9:19 AM Reply   
Come on Eagles!
Old     (mendo247)      Join Date: Mar 2005       01-03-2010, 9:33 AM Reply   
The division nobody wants to win. Its gonna be a battle today. Im pumped beyond belief after watching the hype on Countdown this morning. This is one of the best rivalries of all time. Unfortunately only Eagle and Cowboy fans know this.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-03-2010, 10:13 AM Reply   
Seattle gave Philly a beating not soon forgotten on Monday night football a couple years ago.

That said, I'm so rooting for the Eagles.
Old    bigdtx            01-03-2010, 10:17 AM Reply   
Time for Romo to sack up and see what they're made of. He has been awesome the last couple of weeks. Time to get serious. Looking for Austin to bust loose for a couple of big touchdowns.
Old     (mendo247)      Join Date: Mar 2005       01-03-2010, 12:57 PM Reply   
Romo has been on point for the last 2 months. the rest of the team is where the issues lie. Romo has quieted his critics but this is his first chance to shut them up. He'll also get another chance next week which scares me. Seems like whenever Dallas has something infront of them ready for the taking they dont go for it and come out flat.
Old    bigdtx            01-03-2010, 2:38 PM Reply   
Well Alright! 17 - 0 at halftime. 'Boys are flexing right now.
Old     (skull)      Join Date: May 2002       01-03-2010, 4:11 PM Reply   
The Eagles are celebrating getting to play them again next week I think. Not a good showing for the birds but the thought of playing a team that hasn't won a playoff game in 15 years is hardly scary... and that stadium as nearly a neutral field. No biggie.
Old    bigdtx            01-03-2010, 4:16 PM Reply   
Well I guess 24 - 0 will have to do. Cowboys matchup great against Philly and are playing great - do it again next week and let's move on...
Old    bigdtx            01-03-2010, 4:20 PM Reply   
Cowboys get back to back shutouts for the first time ever... Let's make it three.
Old     (mendo247)      Join Date: Mar 2005       01-03-2010, 7:24 PM Reply   
Id love to be celebrating right now but we will see what happens next week. Its tough to beat a division rival twice in a year. Its nearly impossible to beat on three times in a year. Dont have a clue what the Eagles were thinking on D. It was like a dream come true not seeing them blitzing every play. Cowboy defense just dominated. The Eagles are too good for that in back to back weeks, they will change it up for sure. Next week will be wild! And I doubt the Eagles are viewing Cowboy stadium as neutral lol
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-03-2010, 7:55 PM Reply   
the Eagles were probably trying not to show all of their cards
the game would have been a whole lot different had Mcnabb been more accurate on his passes

the Cowboys played well, but the Eagles hurt themselves quit a bit
Old     (bchesley)      Join Date: Apr 2001       01-04-2010, 5:58 AM Reply   
What the hell is wrong with the commentators on Fox? They all made it sound like Philly threw the game on purpose just not to show all the cards. Really? Do you know how stupid that sounds. Especialy with a first round by at stake and home feild advantage. The Cowboys whipped them old school style and they better do it again.
Old     (zo1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       01-04-2010, 6:40 AM Reply   
This is precisley why I don;t like to talk smack. As a Philly fan, I am all too aware of the profesional bed shatting that Philly sports teams are so going at providing for us fans.

In the grand scheme of things, that game was meaningless now. Did not have time to watch that one but the beagles are much better than that. We'll see next week...
Old     (mendo247)      Join Date: Mar 2005       01-04-2010, 7:08 AM Reply   
hmmm so out of 19 chances when a team tries to beat a team 3 times in a year they have been successful 12 times.... suprising numbers..
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-04-2010, 9:41 AM Reply   
still trying to understand why Philly left McNabb in the game late, when it was clear they were not coming back. interesting risk to take knowing what was at stake the next week.

glad to see Dallas' D step it up again. they have been solid in the last few weeks. hopefully they can continue this run of D and full teamwork on into February.
Old     (pierce_bronkite)      Join Date: Jul 2003       01-04-2010, 2:41 PM Reply   
Enough said...Upload
Old     (iridelow1998)      Join Date: Jun 2006       01-04-2010, 7:55 PM Reply   
Brad, that's what everybody is saying about the Eagles not trying to win. I also thought it kind of strange that anyone would say that since they had way more at stake than the Cowboys did. Once Minnesota had won we were playing next week win or lose. I doubt any team is going to say screw being the #2 seed and getting a first round bye so we can play wild card weekend.
Old     (mendo247)      Join Date: Mar 2005       01-09-2010, 8:20 PM Reply   
Total domination!!! We owned philly this year. Man that felt good. Wonder what Polrky Pigs gonna do with McScabb? Maybe its Corn on the Cobbs turn? Will Westbrok be back? Will be an itneresting offseason forsure. Definetly say this made up for last year. We took it to em all year....
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       01-09-2010, 8:33 PM Reply   
Enjoy it while you can cause the chances of them beating the Vikings on the road are slim and none but I'll take my hat off to em if they do! Only took em what 13 years to win a post season game? Congrats Boys!
Old     (mendo247)      Join Date: Mar 2005       01-09-2010, 8:53 PM Reply   
Shouldnt you be busy cheering on your team rather than hating on the Cowboys? Doh almost forgot....

If the Cowboys play the way they have since the Saints game they will beat the Vikings. If being the key word.
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       01-09-2010, 8:57 PM Reply   
Fair enough. Little wager then? Say $100? This is when you come over the top with a $500 bet right, and say how a $100 isn't worth your time? Right? LOL
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-09-2010, 9:30 PM Reply   
can you say...

...SMACKED IN THE MOUTH?!

I love when any philly team gets a beatdown.

IF the cowboys continue to play the way they have the last four weeks, they should be in the SB. like coop said, IF being the key word.
Old     (zo1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       01-10-2010, 3:55 AM Reply   
E-A-G-L-E-S.
Old     (zo1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       01-10-2010, 8:40 AM Reply   
The only benefit of the beavleslosing is now I have some more time toget crap done since I don't have anymore football to watch till next November...
Old     (mendo247)      Join Date: Mar 2005       01-10-2010, 9:00 AM Reply   
So your telling me the Cowboys have no chance at winning. Then your telling me you want a straight up bet? Thats real big of you. Get real. If I bet (which i usually dont on Cowboy games) it will be at Sherdog.com. I might as well label myself stupid if I wanted to take your bet when i can get the same bet with a nice spread somewhere else. Nice try though.
Old     (pierce_bronkite)      Join Date: Jul 2003       01-10-2010, 9:07 AM Reply   
sparky, what makes you think the Cowboys cant win on the road? We beat an undefeated Saints in their house.

Im gonna assume you haven't seen the Cowboys defense play. Keep digging for new excuses.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-10-2010, 9:41 AM Reply   
90,000+ fans singing ...nah nah nah nah good bye at the end of the game

surround sound turned up
my 2 young daughters into it just as much as I was!

that was particularly sweet against the hated Eagles
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       01-10-2010, 7:51 PM Reply   
Simple bet. $100 Vikings win. And I'll offer it to anyone else too so Estevno doesen't feel like I'm "stalking his posts" LOL. Easy $100 right? Cowboys are gonna win right Richard?

Edit: limit one bet. I dont want to lose more than $100. LOL

(Message edited by wake_upppp on January 10, 2010)